Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:12:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 was not my year in bitcoin world... and yours?  (Read 401 times)
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

2017 was a decent year for me. I learned a great deal about crypto in general and I feel better prepared for this year. I do think 2018 will be a better year for all of us because more and more people are getting into this space, and as a result the market is growing. I missed the BTC train, but it's okay. Smiley One thing I learned is that there will always be other opportunities to make profit. Don't focus so much on what you missed, but what other opportunities you can find.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Nevermind my friend, perhaps 2018 will be a better year for you, Whatever strategy you feel failed last year, try to avoid it this year and work on coins that will have definite profits.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

I also missed the year 2017. When BTC  was $ 3000, I thought it would drop and then grew up ever since. This year I decided to get involved as much as possible.

gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

2017 was a decent year for me. I learned a great deal about crypto in general and I feel better prepared for this year. I do think 2018 will be a better year for all of us because more and more people are getting into this space, and as a result the market is growing. I missed the BTC train, but it's okay. Smiley One thing I learned is that there will always be other opportunities to make profit. Don't focus so much on what you missed, but what other opportunities you can find.

I have started very late part of 2017 so I cannot say a lot of things about it but I have learned a lot of things that you cannot buy with money. At least I learned how to choose good coins either investing or participating to their campaigns.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

For me, 2017 was also not profitable from the point of view of the Crypto-currency. In the autumn, all the altcoins fell and I was just disappointed. Then gradually everything returns, but I did not make a lot of money. I hope the situation will change in 2018, since I already have some experience.
sabine80 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

as i read the most of you had a good time in the crypto world. maybe this year will be better for me. i give my best a try to join my first signatur campaign today. hope this is the right way into a great year in the crypto world. anyway, thank you all for this kind words.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

guys don't forget that everything is just ahead!))) I'm sure the world of crypto, we are still very very pleasantly surprised! in the spring the price of the coins rise several times! the price of bitcoin will reach 75000$! we all become quite successful and happy as I was in the right time the nun! 2018 will be a memorable one!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

I started october so i dont have any bad experienced yet,but lets hope this year everything will be different.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

I started August, last year and then there was a time whrn I felt like Bitcoin is not for me, and it was like I cannot handle it anymore so I decided to gave up. And then December 2017, I decided to return in Bitcoin when I got inspired with my co bitcoin users.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: