Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP NOTCH  (Read 157 times)
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

Here are a few different coins and tokens that I think have potential to help us make tens of thousands of dollars. As we know this all speculation. If anyone has any other good picks feel free to add to this thread. I think we will see a boom in the market in this new year. Looking back to 2015 and to see where the market is now. I mean hundreds of billions of dollars. I think the market will be at a few trillion Q1 2018.

Saga Coin(BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN) I think January we will see a 10 to 20 times gain.
Elixir(BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN) I think this is going to be a 10 to 50 times gain at least. I think long term we are looking at a hundred to 200 times gain.
ATL
Upfiring-seems to have a ton of potential. From this point forward we will see....

Boom OR Bust Picks

LUXCOIN
AURORACOIN
UNITY(NXT PLATFORM)

Will add a few more later. Hopefully this thread helps us all become financially secure and for those who are already financially secure. I hope these help to add to your wealth. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: