Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:51:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we see Bitcoin fall in 2018?  (Read 1042 times)
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Due to Ripples recent INSANE bull run, I have been seeing SO many FUD posts about how "Bitcoin is over" "Bitcoin will fail in 2018" and whatever other titles people can construe and conjure up to make people scared or sell off their position. It has been really irritating me so I decided to make a video about it, let me know your thoughts and happy New Year!

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0EFSb1ZwKg
Alts can be pumped but still bitcoin remains in the top position. Ripple bull run can never beat off bitcoin, recently ripple has overcome ethereum because of that we can see some posts highlighting ripple, actually ripple has made a great upward move but won't near bitcoin because trusted people always stays with bitcoin.
Well, how about those all the forecasts that sounded huge numbers of prices for Bitcoin? How to estimate information about the prospects of $ 50,000 or even $ 150,000 for one Bitcoin? I think that we can see these prices, but only for a short time.
When the price of bitcoin was around $1200 the speculation around the forum was focused to see a $5000 mark. When the particular price was reached people started to say that it'll be for a short and soon the price will fall low. Same has taken place with each and every price increase. So, price fall is common and there is nothing to relate to any specific year. Each and every year increase as well decrease has taken place.
As of now there is no sign that bitcoin will start to fall as many speculated that it would fall because of some correction and thier will be a panic in market place and many will dump. But still Bitcoin is on the top among all I've forseen  until 2020 it will still on top because as time goes by it become stronger.

pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Due to Ripples recent INSANE bull run, I have been seeing SO many FUD posts about how "Bitcoin is over" "Bitcoin will fail in 2018" and whatever other titles people can construe and conjure up to make people scared or sell off their position. It has been really irritating me so I decided to make a video about it, let me know your thoughts and happy New Year!

Well  who knows, we don't now if bitcoin will last for a long time but I guess bitcoin will run for a long time as long as we are here and more adoption of people. Many people say that "Bitcoin is dead" and I think the reason is they just want to make an issue or topic. As the time passing by bitcoin will become more powerful.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

I can relate to the OP. As the FUD created on Christmas time is really extreme that is cost Bitcoin to go down from 20,000$ to around 12,000$ not only that as the traders are now exploring other options to create their money they have shifted their money to other cryptocurrency available in the market and that is of course Ripple as it has tripled its value in a month at the same time has overtaken Ethereum in terms of market cap.

But as a Trader I am not angry on what is happening to Bitcoin instead I will go to what asset can make my capital grow, right now I  am not using Bitcoin as a currency but as an investment vehicle to earn money.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

There will definitely be a massive drop in 2018 due to market corrective forces and the natural cycle of bitcoin but i cant say where it will start or end.

60659 📦
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Just because Bitcoin rates weren't as high as people expected at the end of 2017, doesn't mean it will continue all throughout 2018. Let us not forget that one of Bitcoin's most prevalent trait is that it is highly volatile and due to this its rate can be unpredictable with or without any reasons to support it. As of today we could feel a silver lining in Bitcoin rates as it is gradually recovering from the correction it experienced a few weeks ago. This is a good sign that things will be back on track sooner or later. Bitcoin falling for this year is not impossible but what we have to know is that Bitcoin will rise as it always did because it will always come through. We just have to keep our faith in it for it not to be completely diminished.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

I do not think there is any sign of it yet. Until recently, bitcoin prices managed to rise little by little. well, basically, bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise, and this year will also provide a high price.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

I do not think there is any sign of it yet. Until recently, bitcoin prices managed to rise little by little. well, basically, bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise, and this year will also provide a high price.

Yeah we probably will see the opposite of a fall this 2018. I don't think btc is going to go below 13-14k now. There's basically no where to go but as things currently stand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

This of course will be but I think that serious reasons for concern will not all remain within the limits of the norm
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

I don't see bitcoin market value in this 2018 but what I perceive about bitcoin is continue increase in its market value not minding the recent increase in the market value of some altcoin like ripple and many others. The recent upward trend from $13,000 to $17,000 is an indication that bitcoin potential growth in this 2018 is unprecedented. 
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

I'm not sure if bitcoin fell in the year 2018 even otherwise bitcoin I predicted that growth with the rise of the high price that made many users bitcoin feel happy to see changes happening at bitcoin. hopefully bitcoin's getting steadily increases up to $25 k at the end of this month until the end of this year reached $40
CryptoCurr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

NO. I don't think the bitcoin price will fall in 2018 because of Ripple's growth. I think bitcoin will survive the situation and even grow higher.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:09:43 AM

I think if bitcoin is fall, I will think that this is the correction price for bitcoin before the price increase back because every time bitcoin price is down, the altcoin increase and make a new price. I don't think that yesterday when bitcoin price is down is because ripple increase but I would consider this as the correction for bitcoin. I think in this year, bitcoin will be more famous and makes the price increases because there will be a big demand from people that want to buy bitcoin but the supply is not equal with the demand and finally the price will increase more.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

I have never heard what others say about bitcoin badness. I think their words are just rubbish. which is not important to listen to. I predict in 2018 bitcoin will grow high.

I agree people continuously said bad things in Bitcoin regardness of the potential that has been given to us, I am very agree with the thing that Bitcoin will increase this year definitely, and we should be all faithful to that thing, cause Bitcoin has the capability to make the amount better than the prior. Workers and social media as well as the imvestors wefe the ones who contribute the Bitcoins price.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

Just because ripple gain some bucks and left Ethereum behind in the market cap, We cant predict bitcoin isiver, what bitcoin has to do with ripple gain? Bitcoin's price decrease was the correction of the price and the dumping came due to the holidays, Its quite natural when a currency peaked it price people start selling it and buy other currencies because they ant to make money of it. Thats what they did with the bitcoin.
Yeah right , I also dont think that bitcoin will fall down just like because there was an altcoin that is continue pumping in the market. Some fall down for bitcoin is just natural. Because of its volatility. The price of it moves ups and down very often. So means that just because bitcoin now has a lower value than usual means its the start of its fall down. Bitcoin already stablish a strong reputation in crypto. And I dont think ripple is one who can destroy it.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

Other believer of alts always say that if their coin gained some bucks. This happen before when ethereum gained some bucks and popularity but then btc is still on top them and they haven't beaten it. So the same thing will happen again and the father of crypto, btc won't beat by others not before, not today, even in the future.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

Just because ripple gain some bucks and left Ethereum behind in the market cap, We cant predict bitcoin isiver, what bitcoin has to do with ripple gain? Bitcoin's price decrease was the correction of the price and the dumping came due to the holidays, Its quite natural when a currency peaked it price people start selling it and buy other currencies because they ant to make money of it. Thats what they did with the bitcoin.
Yeah right , I also dont think that bitcoin will fall down just like because there was an altcoin that is continue pumping in the market. Some fall down for bitcoin is just natural. Because of its volatility. The price of it moves ups and down very often. So means that just because bitcoin now has a lower value than usual means its the start of its fall down. Bitcoin already stablish a strong reputation in crypto. And I dont think ripple is one who can destroy it.
Bitcoin price movement in the crypto currency community was so unpredictable, so we never guess when they it raising up or fall down. However we never know if the coin we have are going into deep or not, but we can see it in the future.

This 2018, there's a lot of possibility to happen, in my view bitcoin price are raising up in the range of $40,000 to $50,000, but this is only speculation and no assurance. I suggest to all users to hold and wait for the right time before sell it.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:23 AM

Other believer of alts always say that if their coin gained some bucks. This happen before when ethereum gained some bucks and popularity but then btc is still on top them and they haven't beaten it. So the same thing will happen again and the father of crypto, btc won't beat by others not before, not today, even in the future.
You're right, even today the bitcoin price is still steady, and I think there will be a rapid rise in the months. I do not think that in this year the price of bitcoin will decrease. bitcoin prices will definitely reach the highest price this year.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:08 AM

Even what crypto currency you have if you care it for long period of time you are possible to gain a lot of income. Other than that bitcoin price are increasing trends now and possible to decline later, that's the nature of bitcoin in crypto currency world. However, we need to always review the movement bitcoin and other altcoin in crypto community to simply monitor if they need to pull out our investment or still holding it.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

Alts can be pumped but still bitcoin remains in the top position. Ripple bull run can never beat off bitcoin, recently ripple has overcome ethereum because of that we can see some posts highlighting ripple, actually ripple has made a great upward move but won't near bitcoin because trusted people always stays with bitcoin.
Well, how about those all the forecasts that sounded huge numbers of prices for Bitcoin? How to estimate information about the prospects of $ 50,000 or even $ 150,000 for one Bitcoin? I think that we can see these prices, but only for a short time.
When the price of bitcoin was around $1200 the speculation around the forum was focused to see a $5000 mark. When the particular price was reached people started to say that it'll be for a short and soon the price will fall low. Same has taken place with each and every price increase. So, price fall is common and there is nothing to relate to any specific year. Each and every year increase as well decrease has taken place.
As of now there is no sign that bitcoin will start to fall as many speculated that it would fall because of some correction and thier will be a panic in market place and many will dump. But still Bitcoin is on the top among all I've forseen  until 2020 it will still on top because as time goes by it become stronger.
Indeed, bitcoin now is still growing and there's no sign that it will fall this year however, bitcoin is unpredictable, hence there's no one can forsight on what will happen. As the time goes passing by bitcoin price becoming enormous because of increasing demand.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

I don't think we'll see such a fall in bitcoin value in this ongoing year. Bitcoin keeps growing with time and last year same time the growth has been taking place in the similar manner and later started to grow little by little. So, now it might be in gain of the adoption to move forward reaching high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: