Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: asking 'VOD' to remove his bad review  (Read 473 times)
lotfiuser (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:23:51 PM

hi vod i see that you removing bad karma but you didnt do it for me u keep ignore me can u delete it plz ?

Free palestine
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

Nice retaliatory feedback. Perhaps you should follow the principle of, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Trust is at the user's discretion. You could have contained this in a PM but I suppose the extra post for the bounty was just too sweet, huh?

lotfiuser (OP)

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

he keep ignoring my messages thats why i opened a new thread if you can plz pm him

Free palestine
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

he keep ignoring my messages thats why i opened a new thread if you can plz pm him

LOL. You are the one who got a negative trust. Now you are asking someone else to PM Vod for removal? I saw the reason why you got a negative trust. You were trying to get loan off some collateral which you are trying to sell. This types of scams are old nowadays and you scammers need to up your game - seriously speaking. Tongue

Anyway enjoy another negative trust from me. You are a scammer and not to be trusted.

*TheUltraElite awaits retalitatory negative feedback on his account. Grin*

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lotfiuser (OP)

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

i was trying to sell it but i didnt get a good offer then i cancel it ur negative trust is useless anyway nice try: )

Free palestine
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

i was trying to sell it but i didnt get a good offer then i cancel it ur negative trust is useless anyway nice try: )

Quoted for Reference. Self-confession that he was trying to sell the collateral and scam someone in the pretext of taking a loan.

By the way like I said I was waiting for the retaliatory negative feedback. Hope it makes you feel better now that you know you are a certified keyboard warrior. Good luck on your other scamming attempts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lotfiuser (OP)

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

i can creat another account after that i got negative trust
on other forums like tbn im a trusted guy
dont play the smartest guy here cuz u are uselless Smiley

Free palestine
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

i can creat another account after that i got negative trust
on other forums like tbn im a trusted guy
You don't seem very trustworthy, you dingo. Well, I hope you enjoy farming accounts because eventually once your alts are blasted with negative trust you would have to keep creating more accounts.

Or y'know, you can just fuck off.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

hi vod i see that you removing bad karma but you didnt do it for me u keep ignore me can u delete it plz ?

Just for the record, I do not remove this kind of trust.  It shows a blatant disregard for others.

If people ask for a loan without knowing the rules, that can be forgiven over time as they learn.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lotfiuser (OP)

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

Just for the record, I do not remove this kind of trust.  It shows a blatant disregard for others.

If people ask for a loan without knowing the rules, that can be forgiven over time as they learn.
i did a mistake and i wont ask for loan i asked cuz i know that ark was going to a higher price on steam from 30 $ to 60 * if im not wrong and when i didnt find a buyer i palce it as colleteral cuz its all what i had in that moment (igot to pay 3400 $ to the fucking gov and i only get paid 120$ in month ) so please remove it cuz its make my account looking bad and i wantto join signature campagne but i cant cuz the negative trust

Free palestine
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Why do you care?  You stated via feedback you have 0 respect for me.  What I do shouldn't bother you in the least.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lotfiuser (OP)

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

Why do you care?  You stated via feedback you have 0 respect for me.  What I do shouldn't bother you in the least.
0 respect was for disrespecting me its doesnt mean i dont respect you i really respect you for your job trying make btctalk clean

Free palestine
lotfiuser (OP)

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

0 respect was for disrespecting me its doesnt mean i dont respect you i really respect you for your job trying make btctalk clean
i delete it

Free palestine
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

i delete it
That doesn't change anything. Especially not the fact that you were shady as fuck in the first place. Simply removing your retaliatory feedback also doesn't rectify the fact that you already did it and had the intention of sending it.

It's like if I posted a slanderous article then removed it after it had been exposed to many people.

lotfiuser (OP)

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

well but can u just please change it to neutral i just dont want to keep having this red trust please just keep them and change em to neutral not delete

Free palestine
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

well but can u just please change it to neutral i just dont want to keep having this red trust please just keep them and change em to neutral not delete

Most criminals don't want to to go prison

Most delinquent students don't want to get detention

Most red painted people don't want to stay red painted

Your point?

Your wants mean zilch. Summarized well by this line from actmyname's reply

Or y'know, you can just fuck off.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

He shouldn't - I would give up asking fella

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

There's nothing you can do about it now. What you've done is different from spamming/low quality posting which could be improve over time. (valid for a change to neutral)
Forget about removing the -ve trust and move on. It's your own fault.

btw, have you seen your trust page? It's not only Vod.

Let me put this here..

If you behave normally, people treat you normally. It's only when you act as if you're someone special that they feel obliged to stand on ceremony.
-Victoria Wood
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

Well you can forget about getting your negative rating removed at all. Because of the following reasons:

1. You were trying to sell your collateral in the pretext of getting a loan. This rating would have been removed if you have behaved after getting the rating and were not involved in any more shady activities which would show that you repent. But the chances are still low.

2. You sent out retaliatory feedback to everyone who sent negative ratings to you. That is trust abuse - because of this you can leave this forum and stop asking for a review. Possibly Vod would never remove his ratings and even if he does I will not remove my rating because my rating does not matter much.

Being polite does not cost much - just a cool head, but often people cant keep their cool in the dire situations which actually makes the situation worse.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

Vod usually will ignore messages without evidences. If you think vod really did something wrong then you should have provided proof in this thread on the first place.

But the way it seems that your original post was edited. Lol. Besides you should not worry too much about vod because it seems that you have a great reputation  from the DT members
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: