Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin whose wallet syncs fast  (Read 58 times)
crypticorown (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:32:55 PM

One of the many problems with cryptocurrency today is that the wallet either does not work well or takes too much time to sync. Of course, we have files to speed up syncing but it is troublesome. We don't have to sync when we check our bank account balance nor do we have to google for files and lengthy instructions. If we want crypto to replace banks, crypto-coins have to be better than banks. These said, does anyone know any coin whose wallet syncs fast?
Disclaimer: I am aware that we are at the development stage and programmers are working hard to solve these problems so I am not criticising or anything. I am just looking out for recommendations or honest opinion.

Thank you for taking time to reply.
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

Electrum has been superior for the novice user. However they only support Bitcoin and Litecoin thus far.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

Electrum has been superior for the novice user. However they only support Bitcoin and Litecoin thus far.
I agree electrum is fast and convenient than other wallets,for hardwallets i use ledger nano s.

sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

The complete blockchain wallet does need to be synchronized for a long time, so now there are a lot of light wallets that don't need to synchronize the complete block data, which I think is pretty good.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
PitICO

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

Nebl wallet syncs very fast and is very easy to use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: