Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have the Seed of an Idea, now I need HELP to nurture it!!!  (Read 308 times)
MakeAKilling (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:05:04 AM

I have an idea and wanted to start a Crowdsale (ICO), but the problem is that I don't have the technical knowledge and patience to do everything myself.
I am based in the US.
I want to create something legitimate.
I want my idea to be law abiding with the possibility of being able to transcend into the "real" world market IF/WHEN the SEC cracks down on cryptos.
My idea has the potential for exponential growth since it includes both cryptos and fiat currency.

I'm not entirely clueless.
I DON'T have the technical knowledge to pull this off alone.

I need loyal and trustworthy individuals.
I need developers, marketing, etc. on my team to help nurture my idea to fruition, and in turn, my idea to nurture everyone involved; whether it be the dev team and the investors who believe enough to invest.

Thank you.

Post here or PM if you want to be more discreet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

It sounds like what you are describing already exists as Ripple (XRP), which issues tokens to represent fiat and other assets while still being on a distributed ledger.
MakeAKilling (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

It sounds like what you are describing already exists as Ripple (XRP), which issues tokens to represent fiat and other assets while still being on a distributed ledger.
I understand there might be a bit of a confusion, but what I'm thinking of is not Ripple. While it will represent assets on a distributed ledger, it involves much more than that.
CoinVila

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

I understand there might be a bit of a confusion, but what I'm thinking of is not Ripple. While it will represent assets on a distributed ledger, it involves much more than that.

still sounds like Ripple. Can you PM me a little more info? I might be interested in a little way.
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

I have an idea and wanted to start a Crowdsale (ICO), but the problem is that I don't have the technical knowledge and patience to do everything myself.

I need developers, marketing, etc. on my team to help nurture my idea to fruition, and in turn, my idea to nurture everyone involved; whether it be the dev team and the investors who believe enough to invest.

I have a secret for you.
A great idea is almost worthless in itself. It is EASY to get great ideas.
What is not easy is developing, working and marketing the idea. Making others see and understand the potential in it.

If you do not have the drive, patience and willingness to work on it, nobody will want to invest in your idea. Technical knowledge can be obtained. If you really want to, you can learn almost anything in 6-12 months.

All you really need is the drive to really want to succeed... OR you need loads of money. if you have that then others can do the rest. Smiley

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
MakeAKilling (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

still sounds like Ripple. Can you PM me a little more info? I might be interested in a little way.
Ripple's main principle is the transaction aspect, mine is more of the asset aspect. But I shall PM.
MakeAKilling (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

I have a secret for you.
A great idea is almost worthless in itself. It is EASY to get great ideas.
What is not easy is developing, working and marketing the idea. Making others see and understand the potential in it.

If you do not have the drive, patience and willingness to work on it, nobody will want to invest in your idea. Technical knowledge can be obtained. If you really want to, you can learn almost anything in 6-12 months.

All you really need is the drive to really want to succeed... OR you need loads of money. if you have that then others can do the rest. Smiley
Which is exactly why I'm asking for help.
I CAN learn, and willing, to do what it takes, but that takes time, and in this instance, time is precious.

What I am offering is to get in on the groundwork of something that can be profitable and longlasting.
If people aren't interested, then that's fine.
I, myself, can get it started. Alone, if I have to.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

Ripple's main principle is the transaction aspect, mine is more of the asset aspect. But I shall PM.

I'm not sure. I think that there's a pretty good case to say that Ripple's main principle is in fact the asset aspect. My understanding is that you can hold all kinds of silly assets with it, including fiat.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Well firstly, you should know that ideas are worthless, particularly if you don't have the necessary skills and/or funds to make them a reality.

Everybody has ideas, so you'll need to set yourself apart if you want to create a team. Also, nobody wants to make someone else's dream come true,

so unless you're planning on paying the developers, marketers, testers etc, then good luck.

Otherwise, if you've got the cash, time and dedication to make this happen, start posting job advertisements in the services section, you'll surely be able to get some basic help for free, but anything substantial you'll almost certainly have to pay for, unless you happen to be besties with just the right people.
MakeAKilling (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

I'm not sure. I think that there's a pretty good case to say that Ripple's main principle is in fact the asset aspect. My understanding is that you can hold all kinds of silly assets with it, including fiat.
It's really not the asset aspect. It's the Ripple Network, which is the payment system it has, that makes it valuable. Ripple itself is just the token that's used on the network. Ripple itself is worthless without the Network; hence, it's the transaction aspect, not the asset aspect.
MakeAKilling (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

Well firstly, you should know that ideas are worthless, particularly if you don't have the necessary skills and/or funds to make them a reality.

Everybody has ideas, so you'll need to set yourself apart if you want to create a team. Also, nobody wants to make someone else's dream come true,

so unless you're planning on paying the developers, marketers, testers etc, then good luck.

Otherwise, if you've got the cash, time and dedication to make this happen, start posting job advertisements in the services section, you'll surely be able to get some basic help for free, but anything substantial you'll almost certainly have to pay for, unless you happen to be besties with just the right people.

I never said I'm asking for FREE help.
I know money talks. I'm technically HIRING people.

I wanted to give it a day or so to see if anyone here would be interested. Not much interest here so I'll move to Services. If not much there, then I'll go through more local networks. I just wanted to give people here the opportunity to join in since the community is passionate about cryptocurrencies, compared to someone I can hire locally who might not fully be on the same boat.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

When you say hiring, will you be paying them a salary? Because people won't work for part ownership of the business, particularly if they're putting in all the hard work (coders).
CoinVila

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

Also, nobody wants to make someone else's dream come true,

this I discovered the hard way for myself. Where are the five friends to invite to share a hot new concept in the basement? Mark Zuckerberg comes to mind.

Good ideas is almost always not enough.
MakeAKilling (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

When you say hiring, will you be paying them a salary? Because people won't work for part ownership of the business, particularly if they're putting in all the hard work (coders).
How do you know they won't?
And it would have to be something I'd have to discuss individually with possible team members.

Also, nobody wants to make someone else's dream come true,

this I discovered the hard way for myself. Where are the five friends to invite to share a hot new concept in the basement? Mark Zuckerberg comes to mind.

Good ideas is almost always not enough.
How did you discover this yourself?
You guys must be geniuses with tons of ideas because the idea part was the most difficult aspect for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: