Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 performance  (Read 206 times)
penig (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

A thought for the New Year.  So many like to promote and pitch their favourite coin, saying it will go to $x or x10, often putting it up into the top 10 coins.  So which coins are going to fall out, which are to under perform and not do so well to make way for the new coins?  (They could still increase in value, just not keep pace).

So for reference, GMT 1/Jan/2018 this is the top ten.
BTC
XRP
ETH
BCH
ADA
LTC
MIOTA
NEM
DASH
XLM
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:05:40 AM

Prediction for 2018

A consortium of the worlds largest banks will announce their own cryptocurrency for interbank transfers and XRP will fall off the list.

iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

I think 2018 will be Eth year, currently quite undervalued and already widely used. Btc can remain in 20k-30k range after some months.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

A thought for the New Year.  So many like to promote and pitch their favourite coin, saying it will go to $x or x10, often putting it up into the top 10 coins.  So which coins are going to fall out, which are to under perform and not do so well to make way for the new coins?  (They could still increase in value, just not keep pace).

BTC
XRP
ETH
BCH
ADA
LTC
MIOTA
NEM
DASH
XLM
I think the top 10 coins above are still dominant in the world of cryptocurrency ..
but the most opportunity to achieve a high price is ETH. I think ETH will have more fantastic prices than others. it is indicated by the current ETH price stability.
but also many new coins that can enter the market with the price of x3 even x5.
I think it depends on planning a coin project.
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

i think BTC will go upto 100K
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:04:05 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:52:35 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

BTC
XRP
ETH
BCH
ADA
LTC
MIOTA
NEM
DASH
XLM

I am glad to see the Ripple as the second best currency. These guys made a good work and they are continuing to do it. After Japan I suppose their successful experience will come in other countries.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

ethereum will double or triple in price. Bitcoin will be more known and social medias will start using bitcoin to transact.
duchaitp

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

BTC
XRP
ETH
BCH
ADA
LTC
MIOTA
NEM
DASH
XLM

I agree with you on this list. I would like to add a few more coins that I appreciate the following: NEO, DOGE, XRB, IOTA.
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

iXledger is building an insurance market aimed at disrupting the sector including the worldwide premium of $ 5 trillion.
They have a strategic alliance with GenRe (Berkshire Hathaway Company), one of the world's leading reinsurers.

Three reasons why this token seems to rise are that the market capitalization is very small, the number of circulation is small, and it is unlisted on a major exchange.
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

BTC
XRP
ETH
BCH
ADA
LTC
MIOTA
NEM
DASH
XLM
XLM look good. DASH too.
natasha-lev

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

I think 2018 will be Eth year, currently quite undervalued and already widely used. Btc can remain in 20k-30k range after some months.

If raiden is launched and helps ETH to scale - ETH will moon. ETH already made a huge development over 2017. Very interesting project.
blozo

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Currently top coins (BTC,ETH,LTC,XMR,XLM) will continue to perform well in 2108 as well. Coins with no real value will probably decrease

nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

BTC
XRP
ETH
BCH
ADA
LTC
MIOTA
NEM
DASH
XLM
Just remove the Bcash and XLM to your list and you are good to go,these are not worthy to invest,you will waste your time and effort.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Firstly the countries who is accepting crypto currency will grown. Also some third-world countries will ban crypto currency. Then the banks of the leading countries will accept crypto currency is one of the way to transact. And the ICOs level will go up to be able to compete (but the numbers of ICOs will fall).
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

I would add the R-token and the Power Ledger to them. They grow from the moment of entering the market and will continue to grow. R-token already given x30 for two months
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Semux, the one that under my signature also has launched in Q1/2018. Hope it will have good performance in 2018.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

BTC
XRP
ETH
BCH
ADA
LTC
MIOTA
NEM
DASH
XLM
This alternate coin have potential this year because of the success in crypto world. The price will increase 2x as the price today. They are a lot of coin will developed this year. BTC,XRP,ETH,BCH,ADA,LTC,MIOTA,NEM,DASH,and,XLM have great contribute for the past year and this year more existing will be face including the price increase. We hope good performance will happen this year.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

I think many cryptocurrencies will explode in 2018, and the most probable ones are platforms like ETH, Waves, and Stratis.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

I'm not entirely sold on Ripple keeping the second place, there is simply too much uncertainty and speculation surrounding Ripple, and I feel like the price of Ripple can crash very quickly in the right circumstances. I think it's not a safe investment in the long run.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: