Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modum (MOD) - Actual Product. Useful Technology. Future $1 billion market cap?  (Read 156 times)
Platypus_PhD (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

I am a long time crypto investor and I finally decided to make an account on this forum.

I decided to post about Modum (MOD) as I see tremendous potential not solely as a cryptocurrency, but as a tangible business.

https://modum.io/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/

Current Market Cap: $124 Million

They are producing sensors for supply chain management. They have recently completed production of their prototypes (more information can be found on their website and reddit I believe) and have built strong business ties.

I don't believe in pumping coins and I don't believe in hype. What I do believe in is technology that can change the way we do things, and Modum has definitely checked off this box.

I'm not a financial forecaster, but with an actual product I could see MOD reaching a billion dollar market cap by February.

I would love to hear your thoughts, skepticisms, and analyses.

Cheers,
Platypus
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:55:06 AM

u are late

other than that: since it's purely a profit sharing token its value should have some correlation to how much you actually get by holding it, no?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Platypus_PhD (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

u are late

other than that: since it's purely a profit sharing token its value should have some correlation to how much you actually get by holding it, no?

I definitely agree that there should be some correlation to how much you actually get. But at this time, I think it's smart to make the assumption that when the coin is actually beginning to produce profits, the coin price will be much higher.

With that said, the solid team behind Modum and the actions they are taking to produce the product means profit sharing is going to be coming in 2018. The more modum you hold, the better. This is a very long term play and I believe Modum will be one of the few crypto's that will still be around in 10 years due to their strong foundations and novel technology.
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

Thanks for sharing! I think supply chain is a sensible application of the blockchain, and I have many supply chain coins, such as waltonchain and ambrosus. This looks very interesting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: