Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: before or after new year  (Read 2236 times)
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

Since we are already in a year 2018, I just wonder did you    buy bitcoin before the end of the year because if you did, you are earning money without making lots of effort  due to the fact that you only did is to buy and hold it for a while. The bitcoin price right now is high and it seems that it will keep on aiming high. And to those people who bought bitcoin when it is in dumping point then you guys are so lucky in making right decision. If I only had enough initial capital then for sure I bought bitcoins that time too.
Of course, we have already seen that the price for Bitcoin can reach $ 20,000, since such a price already existed. And when the price of Bitcoin dropped to 13,000, many decided to invest in this coin in the hope of a good profit in the future. And what happens if people buy Bitcoin for $ 13,000, and he does not go Up, but on the contrary go down even lower?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

Since we are already in a year 2018, I just wonder did you    buy bitcoin before the end of the year because if you did, you are earning money without making lots of effort  due to the fact that you only did is to buy and hold it for a while. The bitcoin price right now is high and it seems that it will keep on aiming high. And to those people who bought bitcoin when it is in dumping point then you guys are so lucky in making right decision. If I only had enough initial capital then for sure I bought bitcoins that time too.
Of course, we have already seen that the price for Bitcoin can reach $ 20,000, since such a price already existed. And when the price of Bitcoin dropped to 13,000, many decided to invest in this coin in the hope of a good profit in the future. And what happens if people buy Bitcoin for $ 13,000, and he does not go Up, but on the contrary go down even lower?
even wall street starts to recognise bitcoin as a valuable asset, so i think that bitcoin will grow a lot this year
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Should I purchase more bitcoin and or litecoin before the new year hits or after? suggestions/opinions

also what is the cheapest/free exchanges to deposit us currency via bank or debt card

Yeah, i will advice you, should buy the bitcoin more if you afford it, because during these months bitcoin price is still hold and i aware you it is right time to purchase more bitcoin, and i also want to do it, i mean i want to buy more bitcoin but now i have no extra money because i already invest my all money in bitcoin.

if you having the chance to have it atleast you may take the opportunity grab it cause having bitcoin may become one of the best thing and this is one of the best opportunity to make a start here a lot of things may happen for.
Before this year believe me I was very satisfied from bitcoin in last year bitcoin make a record business and a lot of people they have join bitcoin and they take a very good profit from it so in this year bitcoin also take a good start with high price and we all are expecting a very good business from bitcoin because it’s one of the currency which is going fast and now bitcoin is unstoppable so best of luck for 2018.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

Should I purchase more bitcoin and or litecoin before the new year hits or after? suggestions/opinions
Why does it matter if it's before or after 2018? Just buy if you think it will go up in the future.
I really wonder why anyone would really think the time of the day or year matters. Bitcoin will eventually still rise up and come back to where it all started from. As long as you know you are looking at the future of what you are holding, the last thing is to be considering the time to buy. Now is even the right time and with bitcoin showing some bullish move right now, you better get in before it is too late.

I am very much confident that this year also we are going to some exciting bumps to make bitcoin prices into new height. I guess, by end of January we can see bitcoin prices to start flying again.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Why does it matter if it's before or after 2018? Just buy if you think it will go up in the future.

also what is the cheapest/free exchanges to deposit us currency via bank or debt card
Check out https://coinbase.com . Remember to take out your funds as soon as you buy them, and move them to a better wallet.

Do you think coinbase is not safe? Because you suggest to move the fund to another safer wallet?
I think coinbase is safe enough to store our fund but just store the amount that you want to trade.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

I really wonder why anyone would really think the time of the day or year matters. Bitcoin will eventually still rise up and come back to where it all started from. As long as you know you are looking at the future of what you are holding, the last thing is to be considering the time to buy. Now is even the right time and with bitcoin showing some bullish move right now, you better get in before it is too late.

I am very much confident that this year also we are going to some exciting bumps to make bitcoin prices into new height. I guess, by end of January we can see bitcoin prices to start flying again.
Judging by the early forecasts of experts, Bitcoin in 2018 should forgive reads $ 5,000, or maybe $ 50,000. This is a very good indicator, I am simply frightened by the unreasonable price of Bitcoin and I can not understand What is the value of Bitcoin, If you compare it with gold.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

I think that there is no dependence until the new year or after. I think that you need to analyze the whole bitcoin market and decide for yourself when it's better.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Yes.I also don't see the signifance whether it's before or after new year the right time to buy.For me,even today would be the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is still manageable,you can buy bitcoins at a low price.I suggest to monitor first the movement of the price,it's better to buy them at some dips because at some instances this will definitely will soon rise again and as long as you keep them holding,then the profit will be all yours in the end.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

I think that there is no dependence until the new year or after. I think that you need to analyze the whole bitcoin market and decide for yourself when it's better.

Great point, I bought before New Year, and I am buying this year, who ever takes
crypto-currencies for serious know that time for buying  not over yet.
   Now when market is young and fresh, with so many new projects appearing every
day we need to work on acquiring many alt-coins. Which one will be successful, in my
opinion most of them. Difference  how much we need to wait for certain alt-coin reach
its full potential.
   Bitcoin to me is safe investment, buy when ever you can while price is far under $50K,
price of Bitcoin will grow, too many people are interested in buying.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

Now the best time for purchase of bitcoin, will only be more expensive later. After purchase it is better to buy the known coins and coins of ICO, such as Algory.io!
I have seen several of your post where you just keep pushing for Algory. It is good though, at least you believe in the coin you are doing signature campaign for or you are probably going to be paid more stakes for doing this. Nevertheless, what the OP was asking is about Bitcoin and Litecoin and anyone who is still thinking of when to buy or not now, is just not ready to invest.

After some country's regulation against bitcoins, we are again having cheaper bitcoins hence it would be very right to gain more bitcoin to have faster benefits. Before and after new nothing has changed in terms of promises of bitcoins for readiness to invest.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

Purchase now BTC and Litecoin by summer they should grow in price. Leave a part of money to purchase on low levels
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

If you have been consistently purchasing bitcoin and other top Altcoin since the beginning of the year, you will definitely be smiling to yourself right now.  Making money in cryptocurrency is very predictable only the bold take advantage of numerous opportunities presented by cryptocurrency.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

If you have been consistently purchasing bitcoin and other top Altcoin since the beginning of the year, you will definitely be smiling to yourself right now.  Making money in cryptocurrency is very predictable only the bold take advantage of numerous opportunities presented by cryptocurrency.
If you find time to study the market and bought those coins this year then you are really earning a lot, the downfall might be stop by now
and the bounce back shows strong, I think if this trend will continue then the market will be bullish again, we just needed to wait for more
new investors to show up and start investing and hold those cheap coins inside the market.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

Yes you can and it can because it is open to anyone and any time you want. Purchasing bitcoin is not a hindrance because bitcoin for me is a way of gaining and a start up point to be rich and I love to do it any time as days fast approaching. Aside from that the cheapest / free exchange is debit card. Bitcoin is for us and for all so we don't have to be worry when is the exact time.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Purchase now BTC and Litecoin by summer they should grow in price. Leave a part of money to purchase on low levels
Yes it is still good to purchase more bitcoin since Op is undecided yet better let him thinks more the risks in buying btc. Btc and litecoin are good investment it will surely gives the moment to earned profit. Risks is always in for all of us so invest only on what you can afford.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

Yes it is still good to purchase more bitcoin since Op is undecided yet better let him thinks more the risks in buying btc. Btc and litecoin are good investment it will surely gives the moment to earned profit. Risks is always in for all of us so invest only on what you can afford.
I understand that you can afford everything, especially when prices do not have very high rates, but only in different quantities. but you still need to choose more promising points that you can make a profit in a short time.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Before and after new Year is a very critical condition of all coins. Everyone is wishing for the price increase of bitcoin. Because when bitcoin is rising the coins also is rising. Now that bitcoin is recovering ,every body is wishing to rise bitcoin continuously.l know everyone is doing great now and keep alive in hoping for the best of everyone. Bitcoin will give us the hope to move forward, don't stop until you are breathing.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Although the new year passed away 2 months back, still the market has not shown a huge rise. As expected it dropped at new year and is now on the rise and fall again. I would suggest people to watch the market closely for now because there is always a chance for rise in future. Stocking up more bitcoin is also a good idea.

Litecoin has shown a drop yesterday and its a good time to buy some litecoin if you want to hold for future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Although the new year passed away 2 months back, still the market has not shown a huge rise. As expected it dropped at new year and is now on the rise and fall again. I would suggest people to watch the market closely for now because there is always a chance for rise in future. Stocking up more bitcoin is also a good idea.

Litecoin has shown a drop yesterday and its a good time to buy some litecoin if you want to hold for future.
December and early January were the most bullish months for Crypto. Each and every coin pumped hard to 5X - 50X and new members who joined during that time though"making money in Crypto is easy" which actually isn't the case so they panic sold all of their holdings (Still some sell offs are going on). Once this is over we might be facing a huge bull run (around April).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

December and early January were the most bullish months for Crypto. Each and every coin pumped hard to 5X - 50X and new members who joined during that time though"making money in Crypto is easy" which actually isn't the case so they panic sold all of their holdings (Still some sell offs are going on). Once this is over we might be facing a huge bull run (around April).

We might be. All these are speculations though some are backed by sound analysis and history. We don't know when the big boys would decide to make it bull season or drag us back to bearish. Probably the best speculation is to keep your btcs until november and december when it's almost certain the bulls are in play

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: