Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Post in 2018: Will This Year Make or Break Bitcoin?  (Read 123 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

Finally, the new year 2018 has already arrived. And this is my first post in the forum. I am greeting everybody Happy New Year and wishing you all the best for this year and beyond. At the same time, I am wishing that Bitcoin's problems and challenges thrown its way would finally be solved sot hat Bitcoin can truly fly to the 'moon'.

I can feel that 2018 will be the year that can make or break Bitcoin. This year, we will finally see where Bitcoin is going and whether it still has the potential as a currency more than a store of value. We should be pushing and pressuring Bitcoin leaders and decision-makers to finally sit down and come up with appropriate and acceptable solutions for the current menace.

Do you think that 2018 will be the banner year for Bitcoin or will this be the year that Bitcoin will finally die?
CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Finally, the new year 2018 has already arrived. And this is my first post in the forum. I am greeting everybody Happy New Year and wishing you all the best for this year and beyond. At the same time, I am wishing that Bitcoin's problems and challenges thrown its way would finally be solved sot hat Bitcoin can truly fly to the 'moon'.

I can feel that 2018 will be the year that can make or break Bitcoin. This year, we will finally see where Bitcoin is going and whether it still has the potential as a currency more than a store of value. We should be pushing and pressuring Bitcoin leaders and decision-makers to finally sit down and come up with appropriate and acceptable solutions for the current menace.

Do you think that 2018 will be the banner year for Bitcoin or will this be the year that Bitcoin will finally die?
Happy New Year.

bitcoin problem is main reason why price stop rising. some good news from Lightening Network  and successfully First Payment may accelerate growth of bitcoin and will be another great year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: