Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create The most advance and interactive crypto-exchange.  (Read 77 times)
parshuram (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

Heya Fellas!

I would like to compile a team who share the same enthusiasm of developing the most advance and interactive crypto-exchange.

The project is just an idea but if we can create a perfect roadmap and vision WE CAN DO IT ! the risks and the rewards of the project are well known. but there is extremely high growth potential in it.

Some expectations - The exchange will support Fiat currencies segment too. Creating on its own blockchain or develop on another's Blockchain is also being considered, with far more advance/experimental features and interactive platform which are really needed for today's traders and solve their long time unsolved issues & unfulfilled demands.

the key here is Urgency considering the pace of developments in the crypto world.

Strictly for People who share same passion as mine and are willing to give their dedicated hard work !!

Lets transform this idea from paper to reality !

P.S - I have already started hiring developers and create a team... those interested to join me can PM me
- I am open to ideas.

My Country - India. but the HO of this will be a Tax Haven/supporting country with complete privacy of the exchange and its users.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

This is great idea...i will be helping you to look for your desired team member in developing your project. I will tell my website developer friends if they can do it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
parshuram (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Hello buddy, good to know you share the same ambition as I do.

Lets work out together and create a better community.

Looking forward Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: