Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacken - So much under the radar..!  (Read 186 times)
cau (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

I came across a relatively unknown coin, which ICO got over few weeks and literally its flying under the radar currently. Due to very low volume, till now was not even listed in CMC.

Currently traded in Yobit, Orderbook (not for US people) and ED.

White Paper and their TG group looks promising and before diving in wanted to check if any one is following this one

WP - https://hacken.io/upload/55a6a2a0-hacken-white-paper.pdf

QSP - comes close to Hacken but QSP just deals with code review part alone, but Hacken has much more "promises" apart from code review
cau (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

X-posting from their TG

Here is a more specific description of each direction:
1) HACKENPROOF (Bug Bounty Marketplace & Smart Contract Audit)
HackenProof is an innovative decentralized platform, which is aimed to provide both cybersecurity services for customers and proper working conditions for the best researchers. The core of the HackenProof platform is the ethical cooperation between the high-qualified cybersecurity professionals and respectful IT businesses, which are looking for CS services.
Pre-Alpha development is already accomplished-Q1 2018 Alfa version launch.
2) ICO ANTI PHISHING PROTECTION
In 2018, phishing has become one of the main techniques used by cybercriminals to steal the money of crypto-investors. That's why Hacken started providing a full range of high-quality anti-phishing services for ICO projects. Also, we will be preparing some educational materials for crypto-investors to improve their awarenesses of the issue. It'll help them to protect their funds. 
3) CYBER INSURANCE
To ensure the highest level of security and bring to naught all risks related to hacking, Hacken launched cybersecurity insurance as a new business direction. By this way, we are going to enable founders of ICO startups and crypto-investors to regain the former confidence in their digital safety.
4) THE HKN MARKETPLACE
We seek to create an environment where the best cybersecurity service providers will be able to find their best clients while customers will be able to satisfy their needs in the most convenient and effective manner. The main idea is to develop the specific evaluation methodology for quality to improve the global cybersecurity standards around the world.
5) CRYPTOSECURITY RATINGS (ICO CS ratings & Crypto exchanges ratings)
Considering the increasing number of cases of hacking into exchanges and wallets within the crypto industry, we decided to create a custom-tailored CS rating for crypto exchanges to enhance the overall level of cybersecurity in the field. Hacken will provide members of the community with a complex CS analysis of the most famous and trusted cryptocurrency exchanges.
From the earliest times, a celebration of a New Year has meant magic. That's why during this time, people always share gifts with each other as a reward for mutual assistance. Maybe, it's one of the main factors enabling humanity to undergo the constant development.
In turn, the greatest gift Hacken can obtain this New Year is your support and faith in our project. From our side, we will do our best to make the web, exchanges, wallets and the overall crypto-world more secure in 2018. We will continue encouraging the best hackers in the world to operate on the appropriate side of the firewall. Together we'll make the world a better place!
We wish you a New Year full of accomplishments and incredible as well as earthshattering ideas!
Let the magic come true!
Warm Regards,
Hacken team.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

We’re going to release the alpha version of the platform in Q1 of 2018. Stay tuned!

For now, Hacken provides the following services:

Smart contract audit
Anti-phishing protection
Penetration testing (sales@hacken.io)
Cybersecurity assessment (sales@hacken.io)

Smiley

That show is going on the road!
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Thanks for the information guys. I read whitepaper and it looks promising. I can buy some hacken now. Total supply is 20M and it can go to moon soon.

cau (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Total supply is 5.6 M and circulating supply is 3.7 M.

Currently the market cap is only 13 M.

Based on my study, the company and people are REAL. They have secured partnerships with Sophia (SingularityNet), NaepoleanX, Legolas already.

Speculations are that tomorrow there will be some announcements regarding an exchange.
Holla123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

Total supply is 5.6 M and circulating supply is 3.7 M.

Currently the market cap is only 13 M.

Based on my study, the company and people are REAL. They have secured partnerships with Sophia (SingularityNet), NaepoleanX, Legolas already.

Speculations are that tomorrow there will be some announcements regarding an exchange.

Hacken will start trading on Kucoin in less than one hour! Something I have really been looking forward to, after Hacken so far was only trading in small quantities on ED and Yobit. So lets see what people on Kucoin make out of it.
Holla123

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

https://blog.singularitynet.io/hacken-joins-singularitynet-to-pursue-ai-powered-cybersecurity-a241e373e7b7

Just wanted to put that out there. I was extremely bullish on Hacken before due to low token supply, market cap and token burn model. And because I believe there is a good business opportunity for Hacken.Market cap $18,383,616 USD and trading on Kucoin...

Anything below 10 USD is a steal. As soon as you have made a significant profit on that one kindly drop me some merit. Thanks!
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

It really looks quite promising, but I need more information and feedbacks.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

It is under the radar indeed, maybe a bit too much under the radar. I have not heard much news since the ICO except that a few projects are in discussion with Hacken. Last weekend Hacken was listed on Kucoin which has not helped the price rather it is on the decline since then. Very few people seem to know about it despite McAfee being their frontman during the ICO.

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Hacken is now trading on KuCoin and it's current price has risen to over $4.00.  Pretty good ROI for anyone who invested during the ICO.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

I became interested in this coin and read their whitepaper. The coin is  very promising, and according to its quick  increase in capitalization I can say that there will soon be an incredibly large pamp!
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

They will make 20 million of coins, I've already seen them on Yobit. Honestly I saw the coin, but I was sure that the coin will disappear , probably because of the fact that I had not read the whitepaper.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

I looked into it, looks like a legit project actually.

I see some problems though, and it has nothing to do with if this is a scam or not (I don't think it is)

As someone mentioned before, it might be TOO under the radar.
Nowadays, just getting listed on a high volume exchange isn't enough, that was the situation a couple months ago, but not now.

Investors are becoming more demanding and if a company doesn't have at least an mvp or alpha, it will struggle.
Now, investors will just move on to something else because the market is so flooded.

I would say, that in order for this coin to really take off, just getting listed and releasing an alpha isn't enough.
The company would have to have a concentrated marketing campaign that coincides with the release in order to gain traction.
I would recommend airdrops or mini bounty campaigns or something like that.

Anyways, just my 2cents

Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

I got acquainted with the whitepaper, but I do not feel any excitement, even though the coin shows itself well. I can not find roadmap. What are their planned activities?
Holla123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

Hacken is completely undervalued. I think the expected listing on top 5 exchange is imminent. Even without that it is a no brainer. The customer and partner list is getting longer on a regular basis. Then the low token supply and the token burn model. Also the topic of cybersecurity is spot on. Really it does not get any better than that. I wont say x100 but plenty of music in that one.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

Yes i have the same opinion with Hacken, this project is massive potential and will continuously growing because they will solve  problem of cybersecurity and and they have community who dedicated cryptocurrency for white hat hacker. Hacking is big issue now and they try to solve it, and the team also consist of solid person who will continue to development the project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: