Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DBC - Deep Brain Chain, a brand-new star of Artificial Intelligence  (Read 604 times)
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Project Introduction
Leveraging blockchain technology, we developed a decentralized, low-cost, and private AI computing platform. We also provide perfect peripheral products.

The DeepBrain Chain token, the DeepBrain Coin (DBC), is traded via smart contract based on NEO. The mining node is incentivized through a system designed through smart contracts.
DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network. Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand. Mining nodes receive DBC as compensation. The GAS fee each enterprise need to pay is far less than the intrinsic fee.

The DeepBrain Chain is also a secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling. Blockchain technology is used to realize the explicit separation of data ownership and data usage rights. Thus, the value of data will be promoted greatly.

Low Cost
Miners' main income comes from supplying computing resouce to the DeepBrain Chain network. They will receive DBC as compensation when the nodes' computational power is used by the network. This system provides enterprises with lower cost computational power.
Privacy Protect
Using smart contracts allows us to separate data ownership and usage rights ensuring security of the data transfer via crypto-algorithms and separation of mechanisms.
Flexible Computing
When computational demand peaks, DeepBrain Chain can adjust itself automatically by utilizing idle nodes.
Security
Even some nodes of DeepBrain Chain are attacked by hacker, the remaining nodes are working well as usual and data leakage is forbidded. DeepBrain Chain makes sure that AI factories operation will never be interrupted also.

DBC is the biggest company in AI. I think DBC shall roket to $1 in February 2018. Just wait and see Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Project Introduction
Leveraging blockchain technology, we developed a decentralized, low-cost, and private AI computing platform. We also provide perfect peripheral products.

The DeepBrain Chain token, the DeepBrain Coin (DBC), is traded via smart contract based on NEO. The mining node is incentivized through a system designed through smart contracts.
DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network. Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand. Mining nodes receive DBC as compensation. The GAS fee each enterprise need to pay is far less than the intrinsic fee.

The DeepBrain Chain is also a secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling. Blockchain technology is used to realize the explicit separation of data ownership and data usage rights. Thus, the value of data will be promoted greatly.

Low Cost
Miners' main income comes from supplying computing resouce to the DeepBrain Chain network. They will receive DBC as compensation when the nodes' computational power is used by the network. This system provides enterprises with lower cost computational power.
Privacy Protect
Using smart contracts allows us to separate data ownership and usage rights ensuring security of the data transfer via crypto-algorithms and separation of mechanisms.
Flexible Computing
When computational demand peaks, DeepBrain Chain can adjust itself automatically by utilizing idle nodes.
Security
Even some nodes of DeepBrain Chain are attacked by hacker, the remaining nodes are working well as usual and data leakage is forbidded. DeepBrain Chain makes sure that AI factories operation will never be interrupted also.

DBC is the biggest company in AI. I think DBC shall roket to $1 in February 2018. Just wait and see Grin Grin Grin Grin

What DBC shall do in the first quater of 2018:
1. DeepBrain Chain team annual summary conference.
2. DeepBrain skills store supports skills and services purchased through DBC.
3. The third phase of R & D for the associated artificial intelligence operating system module, blockchain integrated application is completed.
4. DeepBrain Chain platform is officially on the NEO blockchain, with all code open sourced and mining software released.

--> $1 is waiting for you Tongue Tongue Tongue
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:06:18 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:54:30 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Project Introduction

Low Cost
Privacy Protect
Flexible Computing
Security

It looks like 2018 is going to be a year for Artificial Intelligence. There is a lot of ICO's that are working with that feature.

Of course technology is advancing, maybe it will be 2018, the year of artificial intelligence. But I think that time will need much more.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Project Introduction

Low Cost
Privacy Protect
Flexible Computing
Security

It looks like 2018 is going to be a year for Artificial Intelligence. There is a lot of ICO's that are working with that feature.

Of course technology is advancing, maybe it will be 2018, the year of artificial intelligence. But I think that time will need much more.

Of course, however, we need to invest right now. Otherwise, we shall have to buy with higher price. I think DBC shall be in top 10 in CMC in Feb 2018
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

Project Introduction

Low Cost
Privacy Protect
Flexible Computing
Security

Of course, however, we need to invest right now. Otherwise, we shall have to buy with higher price. I think DBC shall be in top 10 in CMC in Feb 2018

Never, i think you find DBC in FEB at place 60-80. Top 10 earliest with a working product.
Paleowski

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

This is a great project. But its marketing is very weak... Undecided  Bought a bag anyway.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

This is a great project. But its marketing is very weak... Undecided  Bought a bag anyway.

Well it isn't really something that is to be marketed to the common folk. There is no use for this for me sitting in my boxers in my bedroom. As long as they are selling it to those who could and would actually use it.  

I personally see tons of useful application for this type of thing if it is applied correctly. Being able to say, "i own this piece of data but x,y and z are currently using it but it does in fact belong to me." Then being able to rent that data out to whoever sees fit. I write the best inventory stocking algorithm and others simply pay me a small fee to use it in their vending machine business to use it for autonomous inventory control. Grossly simplified but the possibilities are there!

The video at the end of this: https://steemkr.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in is pretty interesting. In terms of potential and offering something practical this coin seems to have a lot more going for it than most imho.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

A.I projects sounds cool and new to our community thats why i bought some of it,ive been following this project since then.

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

Oh, this is a project I've been looking for. Need to buy some. Also, check Neurogress ICO. I think they are good too. Neurocontrol, AI, VR stuff
sredna

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

DBC sounds very promising, great potential! Cant wait to see what the future brings!
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

I picked some up a few days ago.  The way it just burst on to the market with high volume and few people knowing what it is (at least few people outside of Asian countries) it reminds me of when ADA just popped up on Trex.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

Most of the Artificial Intelligence project will achieve success for sure,all of the old coins will be easily overtake by the new alts.Invested my excess btc for it.

crosscounter

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

I recommend anyone interested to visit their SUBREDDIT /r/DeepBrainChain/. 1 month old community with 5K subscribers. Great discussions and links available.

Here are some key info:

Screenshot of Team Members + Credentials
https://i.redd.it/j4z7ojyadn901.jpg

Pivotal discussion point -
Scheduling global resources and increasing the utilization efficiency of resources are of the positive significance. We also consider optimizing the distributed AI calculation engine and working with the underlying neural network chip makers. However, our focus is still on reducing AI business computing costs, rather than enhance the AI model of any single business model training.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Well it isn't really something that is to be marketed to the common folk. There is no use for this for me sitting in my boxers in my bedroom. As long as they are selling it to those who could and would actually use it.  

I personally see tons of useful application for this type of thing if it is applied correctly. Being able to say, "i own this piece of data but x,y and z are currently using it but it does in fact belong to me." Then being able to rent that data out to whoever sees fit. I write the best inventory stocking algorithm and others simply pay me a small fee to use it in their vending machine business to use it for autonomous inventory control. Grossly simplified but the possibilities are there!

The video at the end of this: https://steemkr.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in is pretty interesting. In terms of potential and offering something practical this coin seems to have a lot more going for it than most imho.

The DBC team is presenting along with NEO at the Blockchain Connect Confrence on the 26th of Jan.

Attendance is expected to attract over 1,000 blockchain practitioners comprised of scientists, entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, and developers from China, Japan, Singapore and the U.S. who are interested and engaged in the blockchain industry

https://neonewstoday.com/events/blockchain-connect-conference/

virtualdeamon

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

About price

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7q6i5a/speculation_on_what_is_happening_with_the_price/
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

I recommend anyone interested to visit their SUBREDDIT /r/DeepBrainChain/. 1 month old community with 5K subscribers. Great discussions and links available.

Here are some key info:

Screenshot of Team Members + Credentials

Pivotal discussion point -
Scheduling global resources and increasing the utilization efficiency of resources are of the positive significance. We also consider optimizing the distributed AI calculation engine and working with the underlying neural network chip makers. However, our focus is still on reducing AI business computing costs, rather than enhance the AI model of any single business model training.

Have you still kept DBC up to now, guy? Grin Grin Grin
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

Project Introduction Leveraging blockchain technology, we developed a decentralized, low-cost, and private AI computing platform. We also provide perfect peripheral products. The DeepBrain Chain token, the DeepBrain Coin (DBC), is traded via smart contract based on NEO. The mining node is incentivized through a system designed through smart contracts. DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network. Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand. Mining nodes receive DBC as compensation. The GAS fee each enterprise need to pay is far less than the intrinsic fee. The DeepBrain Chain is also a secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling. Blockchain technology is used to realize the explicit separation of data ownership and data usage rights. Thus, the value of data will be promoted greatly. Low Cost Miners' main income comes from supplying computing resource to the DeepBrain Chain network. They will receive DBC as compensation when the nodes' computational power is used by the network. This system provides enterprises with lower cost  computational power. Privacy Protect Using smart contracts allows us to separate data ownership and usage rights ensuring security of the data transfer via crypto-algorithms and separation of mechanisms. Flexible Computing When computational demand peaks, DeepBrain Chain can adjust itself automatically by utilizing idle nodes. Security Even some nodes of DeepBrain Chain are attacked by hacker, the remaining nodes are working well as usual and data leakage is forbidden. DeepBrain Chain makes sure that AI factories operation will never be interrupted also.

Yes, indeed, the year 2018 can be the year for the artificial intelligence related projects. I have already seen some in 2017 and this January alone I saw at least 8 other projects and some are still coming into the ICO platform. I am hoping this can mean something for the development of this field...as I can sense some excitement along this area. We will see how this can be making an impact with their targeted users or market. There are so many areas where artificial intelligence can be harnessed and one excited area is of course cryptocurrency trading.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Project Introduction Leveraging blockchain technology, we developed a decentralized, low-cost, and private AI computing platform. We also provide perfect peripheral products. The DeepBrain Chain token, the DeepBrain Coin (DBC), is traded via smart contract based on NEO. The mining node is incentivized through a system designed through smart contracts. DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network. Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand. Mining nodes receive DBC as compensation. The GAS fee each enterprise need to pay is far less than the intrinsic fee. The DeepBrain Chain is also a secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling. Blockchain technology is used to realize the explicit separation of data ownership and data usage rights. Thus, the value of data will be promoted greatly. Low Cost Miners' main income comes from supplying computing resource to the DeepBrain Chain network. They will receive DBC as compensation when the nodes' computational power is used by the network. This system provides enterprises with lower cost  computational power. Privacy Protect Using smart contracts allows us to separate data ownership and usage rights ensuring security of the data transfer via crypto-algorithms and separation of mechanisms. Flexible Computing When computational demand peaks, DeepBrain Chain can adjust itself automatically by utilizing idle nodes. Security Even some nodes of DeepBrain Chain are attacked by hacker, the remaining nodes are working well as usual and data leakage is forbidden. DeepBrain Chain makes sure that AI factories operation will never be interrupted also.

Yes, indeed, the year 2018 can be the year for the artificial intelligence related projects. I have already seen some in 2017 and this January alone I saw at least 8 other projects and some are still coming into the ICO platform. I am hoping this can mean something for the development of this field...as I can sense some excitement along this area. We will see how this can be making an impact with their targeted users or market. There are so many areas where artificial intelligence can be harnessed and one excited area is of course cryptocurrency trading.

Thank you for your information. I bought 10k of DBC from ICO. I agree with you about the development of AI in the near future. There are some of competitors but the development of DBC has still kept remaining
Bst Rgd
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

Actually there are many ICO started these and its in last year. I think it will boom  this year since they are the one pioneering it.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: