Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta not working for me - help  (Read 326 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Not only many people are facing the same situation with etherdelta because may be because of previous hack and may be because of they need to secure more from the stupid hackers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erre (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

Not only many people are facing the same situation with etherdelta because may be because of previous hack and may be because of they need to secure more from the stupid hackers.

I can't find any news of any update going on, and there is no support.  I know that we're hacked, but I supposed this is resolved now...

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

Hi,
I imported an ether wallet with some tokens it it in etherdelta, but every time I try to deposit tokens to exchange I get this message:

"You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again."

I have 0.014 ether on the address and setted 9 as gas price...what am I doing wrong?

well i have the same problem even i have 0.005 balance for fee i have given that error messages i think there are network congestion , that result of slow transaction , it takes 3 days before my trasaction succeed.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Delta is very unstable and it does not only you. I also have problems with its use

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Wonder how this issue is related with hackers?  Undecided Error is network related and please note that ETHERDELTA has no access to your address in etherdelta. Reason why you might be getting that message is because exchanges do work on recommended fees which might be higher than your actual balance to pay the gas fees.

I would say copy the private key of that address from etherdelta and import it into other wallet.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

This is common problem I encountered everytime I used etherdelta you may increase the gas price from 35-50 gwei and everything will run smoothly its weird because when I send ether to another wallet with  as little as 10 gwei I got no problems but when I using ed you will need a lot of gas. 

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

Delta is very unstable and it does not only you. I also have problems with its use

The correct one to say is all of us suffer for slowness of etherdelta.

This is common problem I encountered everytime I used etherdelta you may increase the gas price from 35-50 gwei and everything will run smoothly its weird because when I send ether to another wallet with  as little as 10 gwei I got no problems but when I using ed you will need a lot of gas. 

Maybe their system doesn't recover yet for the current ETH network problem that's why they had been still tied up for huge Gas Fee's but if you can't handle to see that maybe use the other site who doesn't required us to use huge gwei but I think it can make you do slow confirmation on your alt balances.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

In ether network,  minimum gas to initiate a transaction is 0.001, as stated in OP, you have more than enough gas available in your wallet but the gas value you have set for transfer tokens to etherdelta is quite low, try to set it as default or increase as required by etherdelta. Gas works just like we require to pay in bitcoin transactions, so you would always pay sufficient gas to make a transfer
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

I have Etherium showing in the Etherdelta wallet, but each time I try to buy something, it comes up with an error that I have insufficient funds. Gas us not the problem, as it doesn't matter how small the amount is but i think, the best way, is set gas at 21k

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

Not only you, many people are facing the same situation with etherdelta because network is kept lagging and transaction confirmation are also taking lot time. Some time it is very frustrating we can't help it until they settle it.
giaykhen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

same issue I encounter and the transactions go through after some time. Seems delays as said here ...

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Hi,
I imported an ether wallet with some tokens it it in etherdelta, but every time I try to deposit tokens to exchange I get this message:

"You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again."

I have 0.014 ether on the address and setted 9 as gas price...what am I doing wrong?

Do you have pending transaction? if yes, just increase youre gas price.
I already encounter that issue, when i have consecutive transactions with same gas fee but one of the pending transactions is still process in the blockchain, hope it helps and if update us if it is still occur

I use etherdelta, and no major issues i encounter.

quarkchain.io
Darin2

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Hi,

Do you have pending transaction? if yes, just increase youre gas price.
I already encounter that issue, when i have consecutive transactions with same gas fee but one of the pending transactions is still process in the blockchain, hope it helps and if update us if it is still occur

I use etherdelta, and no major issues i encounter.

That was during the clogged up network, many of us had problems then.
https://blockdrome.com/en/page/chart-transactions/

Some useful sites
https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/72tctz/guide_how_to_cancel_a_pending_transaction/
https://ethgasstation.info/
https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx

And if we have now Forkdelta which is faster for use.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:26 AM

Hi,

The problem isn't your balance. I had this issue before with EtherDelta and have been solved by increasing Gas to 21 at least.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: