Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:07:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending ERC-20 Token, Getting: ERC-20 Token Transfer Failed to complete  (Read 228 times)
davemanet (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Hi All,

I'm getting this error when sending tokens that I got from an ICO.  I'm sending it between myetherwallet to another eth wallet associated with my ledger nano S.

Anyone experience this before?  I'm setting 200,000 gas and have tried a few times now and still the same error:

ERC-20 Token Transfer Failed to complete, check with sender for more information.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:47:35 AM by jbautistangina

Hi All,

I'm getting this error when sending tokens that I got from an ICO.  I'm sending it between myetherwallet to another eth wallet associated with my ledger nano S.

Anyone experience this before?  I'm setting 200,000 gas and have tried a few times now and still the same error:

ERC-20 Token Transfer Failed to complete, check with sender for more information.
Did you tried to send it directly to your nano? it supports most of the erc20 tokens too.Try to contact the officials or your ICO provider they can do something about your freeze tokens,do not wait for tomorrow contact them or you will wait for nothing.

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

Some token have a block times by contract! So you can findinh info about this and wait this time! Ripple
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

Hi All,

I'm getting this error when sending tokens that I got from an ICO.  I'm sending it between myetherwallet to another eth wallet associated with my ledger nano S.

Anyone experience this before?  I'm setting 200,000 gas and have tried a few times now and still the same error:

It looks your token still frozen, and you can't send them all to another wallet address, you must wait until the token will be unfrozen as fast as possible. The fact that about it already programmed and that will be following the script that already putted into the smartcontract.
davemanet (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Hi All,

It looks your token still frozen, and you can't send them all to another wallet address, you must wait until the token will be unfrozen as fast as possible. The fact that about it already programmed and that will be following the script that already putted into the smartcontract.

Oh ok, so basically it's too early and I just need to wait a while?

The ICO just completed a few days ago.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

If your token is still frozen by the smart contract, I have encountered this problem before, and I have contacted the official of the token until a few days later.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

Oh ok, so basically it's too early and I just need to wait a while?

The ICO just completed a few days ago.

This is most likely the case. To be sure you should probably check with the company that did the ICO if it is indeed the case and how much is "while" as depending on the smart contract it could be as short as several days or as long as two years. There are also some other restrictions that could be implemented in the smart contract, for example the inability to send transaction to non-whitelisted addresses, though these are much more rare.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: