Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Othor A Contactless Crypto Bank For Everyone  (Read 304 times)
nikkybtc (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Othor is a contactless Crypto Bank for everyone

OTHOR (OTH)
Othor is a contactless Crypto Bank for everyone
Othor is providing services as crypto currency in social network ,mobile payments, financial services, IPO, Stock market, Rewards, Trading, Exchange, E-commerce, Banking System and Insurance. Othor Project is open and innovative Social Network in world of crypto system. Disrupt $500+ billion dollar industry Creation of OTHORsale
OTH will be issued on the Ethereum and Bitcoin platform. A cap of $200 million OTH will be sold. The will be facilitated via web interface, locked crypto wallets, and smart contracts on the Ethereum and Bitcoin side.

TIMING OF SALE

Token will start on January 1st 2018. 9:00 AM UTC (Total supply 200 million OTH)
Q1, Pre-sale start 1st January-1st February 2018 (50% bonus) 19 million• OTH. (First 48 Hours – 100% Bonus, Supply = 1 Million)
Q2, Pre-sale will start on 3rd February-20th February 2018(25% bonus) 30• million OTH
Q3, Pre-sale will start on 23rd February-1st March 2018(10% bonus) 50• million OTH

Whitepaper:
https://www.othor.org/documents/Othor_Whitepaper.pdf
Official Website:
https://www.othor.org
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwmIHbhOlB4&t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

VB I think is part of this project and that means this is something serious and big.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
solarisnoob

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

VB I think is part of this project and that means this is something serious and big.

can somebody verify this? I'm thinking of participating in their ICO
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

What do you mean - verify? Nobody can say where is serious project and where is scam. I remember some super serious projects which were scammed in the final of ICO.
phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

Please do not be a joke, your ANN looks so meager. Perhaps you should try to explain in more detail about your project, if not , it can be considered a scam.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

I don't know too but VB is in the Team, you can go to their website he is there. But I don't know if VB knows it that they are using his name. I went to VB's twitter but I can't see any tweet relating to Othor.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
solarisnoob

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

okay so I just found out that their website somehow looks like this

https://crypterium.io
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

any bounty or airdrop dev
if you open promotion use bounty campaign, i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
GhostGoblin

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

This ico is more than likely a scam half the team are different people in real life!

Bill Wolfhard is actually the Spanish chef Quique Dacosta

Nick Hamilton is actually Martiño Rivas - A Spanish Actor

Domhnall Bardem is actually Michael Tabegna - A spanish teacher from Baltimore

Investors Beware - Sidenote Vitalik has not confirmed himself to be a "Coder" for this ICO

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

Please do not be a joke, your ANN looks so meager. Perhaps you should try to explain in more detail about your project, if not , it can be considered a scam.

You have to make it detailed next time because some other may think that this is a scam, please do mentioned everything here before you post it on the ann thread because everyone expect the complete information.
solarisnoob

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

This is definitely a scam lol.
try harder next time guys
Kryptcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

This ICO is a Scam. Don't invest in it.
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

Really? Have u done your research on it? Then why will they be displaying VB on their web with all effrontery?
Kryptcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

I don't know too but VB is in the Team, you can go to their website he is there. But I don't know if VB knows it that they are using his name. I went to VB's twitter but I can't see any tweet relating to Othor.

It has been debunked by VB. He is not involved in any way.  The ICO is a Scam.  
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:13:31 AM

Is this really a scam? Look forward to your feedback
Kryptcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Really? Have u done your research on it? Then why will they be displaying VB on their web with all effrontery?
Check VB's tweet. Their website is no longer accessible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: