Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Bit Bit is having a Raffle for Block Erupters and a 2 BTC prize!  (Read 778 times)
JuenoMT (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Founder of The Bit Bit Forum

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 09:45:39 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 11:16:56 PM by JuenoMT

Edit: Closing thread due to negitive feedback, will make adjustments based on comments and repost. I'm trying to get this right. I am sincere in my goals, I want to make positive changes in the bitcoin community but it is very difficult with so much distrust. Feels like someone ordered "SHOOT FIRST AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THE QUESTIONS". People are passing judgements on others without even asking any 'real' intelligent questions first. Reminds me of the Spanish Inquisitionor the Salem witch trials where all it took was an accusation from some dumb fool that doesn't know jack and never had a clear thought in his head ever in their entire life and some else gets 'Flamed' and burned alive at the steak.

Hello,

I have started a forum called 'The BIT BIT Forum'. Please read all boards so you know what Bit Bit is all about. Don't expect to much from the forum at this point, were just getting started.

We are looking for moderators and volunteers as well as community support. To boost interest we are giving away having a raffle for Block Erupters and a 2 BTC prize. You can get an entry for each of the prizes for a donation.

To qualify you must register at 'The BIT BIT Forum'. Make sure you register using the same user ID as you use here at Bitcointalk (Do not use your Bitcointalk password!)

After completing the task for your chosen prize return here and reply using the required information.

Thanks, Good Luck!
~Bit Bit, Founder of The Bit Bit Forum

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:59:10 AM

First thing you are not "giving away" it's more like a betting/ponzi scheme

250 entries aka 2.5 BTC to give away a 0.5 btc block erupter?

You should buy a domain and a hosting first, make a better forum, fill some content and then advertise it.
oneinamillion

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:03:37 AM

Exactly,this is just a scheme to make (or try to) make your money back by hosting a suppose giveaway.I for one will not encourage this.
JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 10:08:18 AM

To escrow.ms;

Be careful with your accusations, you don't know me nor my intentions so don't assume you do. The contests are a reward for making a donation. I can see that you only read the contest boards and not the rest. So you perspective is limited. If you do not want to participate then don't. Don't judge what you don't understand.

I do thank you for your input though, I understand your mistrust considering that there are so many scams. I assure you that I have every good intention and want to help people. If you had read the rest of the site you might understand this. If you like I can arrange something through John K. to ease your concerns.

Edit:

To oneinamillion:
Every business plan, suprise birthday party or any plan mankind makes is a 'scheme'. What matters is the intent, and I have good intentions. Period.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:16:39 AM

To escrow.ms;

Be careful with your accusations, you don't know me nor my intentions so don't assume you do. The contests are a reward for making a donation. I can see that you only read the contest boards and not the rest. So you perspective is limited. If you do not want to participate then don't. Don't judge what you don't understand.

Lol Grin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 10:27:43 AM

To escrow.ms;

Lol Grin
Thanks?  Undecided I think.

bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:43:28 AM

sorry, but this sounds like a scam/fake giveaway.
honky1492

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:02:38 AM

Seems like lottery or raffle not a "give away".
tandyuk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:32:12 PM

Sounds like a ponzi scheme to me.
I think i'll keep my 0.5btc safely in my wallet Smiley
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:49:51 PM

WELCOME TO BIT BIT
(The Forum)
A BITCOIN SITE OF OPPORTUNITY!

BIT BIT IS ALL ABOUT OPPORTUNITY AND HERE IS THE REASON WHY AND ITS PURPOSE.

A NEW GLOBAL SOCIETY IS TAKING FORM. A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY IS ON THE FOUNDERS WHO ARE LAYING THE FOUNDATION ON WHICH THIS NEW SOCIETY WILL BE BUILT.
THE FOUNDERS OF THE COMING AGE ARE GOING TO DEFINE WHAT THIS NEW SOCIETY IS GOING TO BE LIKE AND WILL DECIDE THE WAY IN WHICH HUMAN BEINGS
BEHAVE TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER WELL BEYOND THIS CURRENT AGE.

WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THIS NEW GLOBAL SOCIETY? THEY ARE THE DEVELOPERS OF SCIENTIFIC, TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND POLITICAL INNOVATION AND ALL THOSE
WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING HARD TO CREATE OR SUPPORT THESE INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND SOCIAL MEDIAS'. IT IS HARDER TO CHANGE THAT WHICH IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED.
THE ONLY TIME THAT ALLOWS THE GREATEST CHANCE AT CREATING A HEALTHY AND POSITIVE SOCIETY IS AT THE TIME OF ITS VERY BEGINNINGS.

THAT TIME IS TODAY.

WILL WE CONTINUE TO TOLERATE THE VAST CENTRALIZED CLASS DIFFERENCES BASED ON AN INDIVIDUALS WEALTH,
OR WILL THE FOUNDERS DECIDE THAT WEALTH SHOULD BE DECENTRALIZED AND FREELY OPEN TO ALL?
CAN CLASS BE BASED ON EACH INDIVIDUALS TALENTS AND ATTRIBUTES INSTEAD OF EACH INDIVIDUALS ACCUMULATED RESOURCES?
WHAT IS YOUR CLASS STANDING TODAY IN THE SOCIETIES OF THIS ERA... IS IT FAIRLY PLACED UPON YOU... IS IT BASED ON WHO YOU ARE...
OR HOW MUCH YOU HAVE?

WEALTH IS YOUR RIGHT. WE AT BIT BIT FULLY SUPPORT THE RIGHT TO HAVE WEALTH, BUT WHAT WE AT BIT BIT ARE AGAINST
IS THE FAR TO PREVALENT CONDITION OF PEOPLE IN DESPERATE LACK THAT HAVE NO OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE CONDITION THEY ARE IN.

IN THIS WORLD THE HUMAN CONDITION OF SUFFERING CAUSED BY THE DESPERATE LACK OF EVEN THE VERY BASICS OF HUMAN NEED HAS ALWAYS EXISTED
AND THAT MAY ALWAYS BE SO. WE AT BIT BIT AIM TO CHANGE THIS BY MAKING IT PROFITABLE TO GIVE RESOURCES TO OTHERS IN NEED
THEREFOR CHANGING THE RULES OF SOCIETY .

IMAGINE A WORLD WERE BEING GENEROUS BRINGS US BOTH EMOTIONAL WEALTH AND GREATER FINANCIAL WEALTH.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF BY HELPING THAT PERSON OR FAMILY THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY IMPROVING THEIR LIVES
BUT ARE ALSO GIVING THEM A CHANCE FOR GREATER OPPORTUNITY, BUT THAT YOU ALSO INCREASE YOUR OWN FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO?
IMAGINE YOURSELF SENDING YOUR WEALTH TO THOSE CAUSES THAT YOU DETERMINE WORTHY AND FOR YOUR TROUBLES
YOU ACTUALLY INCREASE YOUR OWN WEALTH.

THATS WHAT BIT BIT IS ALL ABOUT,  WE ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THE COMING AGE...

AND AS A BITCOIN USER...           

Dafuq is this shit?

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 03:24:39 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 04:34:16 PM by JuenoMT

Dafuq is this shit?

You have no manners about you, is that the most intelligent question you can come up with?  Huh

Can't read either.

JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 03:28:22 PM

Seems like lottery or raffle not a "give away".

To boost interest we are giving away having a raffle for Block Erupters and a 2 BTC prize.

Better?

JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 03:32:06 PM

sorry, but this sounds like a scam/fake giveaway.
Don't be sorry, I understand completely.

I am trying to get community support for the site project 'The LendCoin System' and I need donations to fund the project. This is an attempt to garner interest.

JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 03:33:22 PM

Sounds like a ponzi scheme to me.
I think i'll keep my 0.5btc safely in my wallet Smiley
Keep it then, its your free choice. No hard feeling from me other than I feel sad for the bitcoin community. So much distrust and anger. To many are to quick to judge even though they havn't taken the time to gain understanding.

How bougt some of you ask a few intelligent questions rather than passing baseless summary judgements?

Thanks for your comment.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:38:59 PM

WELCOME TO BIT BIT
(The Forum)
A BITCOIN SITE OF OPPORTUNITY!

BIT BIT IS ALL ABOUT OPPORTUNITY AND HERE IS THE REASON WHY AND ITS PURPOSE.

A NEW GLOBAL SOCIETY IS TAKING FORM. A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY IS ON THE FOUNDERS WHO ARE LAYING THE FOUNDATION ON WHICH THIS NEW SOCIETY WILL BE BUILT.
THE FOUNDERS OF THE COMING AGE ARE GOING TO DEFINE WHAT THIS NEW SOCIETY IS GOING TO BE LIKE AND WILL DECIDE THE WAY IN WHICH HUMAN BEINGS
BEHAVE TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER WELL BEYOND THIS CURRENT AGE.

WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THIS NEW GLOBAL SOCIETY? THEY ARE THE DEVELOPERS OF SCIENTIFIC, TECHNICAL, SOCIAL AND POLITICAL INNOVATION AND ALL THOSE
WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING HARD TO CREATE OR SUPPORT THESE INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND SOCIAL MEDIAS'. IT IS HARDER TO CHANGE THAT WHICH IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED.
THE ONLY TIME THAT ALLOWS THE GREATEST CHANCE AT CREATING A HEALTHY AND POSITIVE SOCIETY IS AT THE TIME OF ITS VERY BEGINNINGS.

THAT TIME IS TODAY.

WILL WE CONTINUE TO TOLERATE THE VAST CENTRALIZED CLASS DIFFERENCES BASED ON AN INDIVIDUALS WEALTH,
OR WILL THE FOUNDERS DECIDE THAT WEALTH SHOULD BE DECENTRALIZED AND FREELY OPEN TO ALL?
CAN CLASS BE BASED ON EACH INDIVIDUALS TALENTS AND ATTRIBUTES INSTEAD OF EACH INDIVIDUALS ACCUMULATED RESOURCES?
WHAT IS YOUR CLASS STANDING TODAY IN THE SOCIETIES OF THIS ERA... IS IT FAIRLY PLACED UPON YOU... IS IT BASED ON WHO YOU ARE...
OR HOW MUCH YOU HAVE?

WEALTH IS YOUR RIGHT. WE AT BIT BIT FULLY SUPPORT THE RIGHT TO HAVE WEALTH, BUT WHAT WE AT BIT BIT ARE AGAINST
IS THE FAR TO PREVALENT CONDITION OF PEOPLE IN DESPERATE LACK THAT HAVE NO OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE CONDITION THEY ARE IN.

IN THIS WORLD THE HUMAN CONDITION OF SUFFERING CAUSED BY THE DESPERATE LACK OF EVEN THE VERY BASICS OF HUMAN NEED HAS ALWAYS EXISTED
AND THAT MAY ALWAYS BE SO. WE AT BIT BIT AIM TO CHANGE THIS BY MAKING IT PROFITABLE TO GIVE RESOURCES TO OTHERS IN NEED
THEREFOR CHANGING THE RULES OF SOCIETY .

IMAGINE A WORLD WERE BEING GENEROUS BRINGS US BOTH EMOTIONAL WEALTH AND GREATER FINANCIAL WEALTH.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF BY HELPING THAT PERSON OR FAMILY THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY IMPROVING THEIR LIVES
BUT ARE ALSO GIVING THEM A CHANCE FOR GREATER OPPORTUNITY, BUT THAT YOU ALSO INCREASE YOUR OWN FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO?
IMAGINE YOURSELF SENDING YOUR WEALTH TO THOSE CAUSES THAT YOU DETERMINE WORTHY AND FOR YOUR TROUBLES
YOU ACTUALLY INCREASE YOUR OWN WEALTH.

THATS WHAT BIT BIT IS ALL ABOUT,  WE ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THE COMING AGE...

AND AS A BITCOIN USER...            

Dafuq is this shit?

Your rude!  Angry

Can't read either.

Your Caps Lock was broken. That was my reason not to read your babble past the first few sentences. Roll Eyes
JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 03:40:40 PM

Your Caps Lock was broken. That was my reason not to read your babble past the first few sentences. Roll Eyes

Great argument Poindexter! Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: