Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction in January?  (Read 514 times)
arjunmisra195 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Hey Guys! I see that the price of ripple is stagnant for the past 2 days ... around $2.1 - $2.3 . What do think is gonna happen from here? 
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

$5 i guess before the price correction,so before that happens i will dump all of my XRPs.

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

I expect a deep correction. It's already too high. Moreover I decided to get out from XRP due to a very high capitalization and centralized nature.

cryptonomics_dealer

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Ripple is not so powerful brand like  bitcoin, so there is no reason for it to be so expensive. I think there will be market correction during 1-2 week and the price will stay near $1 (but it's still to high for ripple)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

Ripple is not so powerful brand like  bitcoin, so there is no reason for it to be so expensive. I think there will be market correction during 1-2 week and the price will stay near $1 (but it's still to high for ripple)

I disagree, I think that the current price is more than justified. XRP has the best real-world use-case of any coin, and can transform international banking - the project has had years of development and years of working directly with banks. I do think there will be a correction, but long-term there is potential for much more of a price increase. $10 by end of 2018 is not unreasonable.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

I'm waiting dump to 1$ or lower. It's not mineble coin = uncontolled shitcoin
johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

Probably it will reach $4-5 this month and will have the big correction after.

Junypn

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

I hope its around 1usd to be honest. Ripple is massively overpriced for a centralized coin with little token usage (the technology doesnt need XRP to function). Plus the devs hold like 60% of the total supply... big red flags everywhere.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

That will never happen again. Sorry  Wink

Bitcoin isnt mineable either, you need a very expensive asic to do that. Bitcoin is nothing more than a investment project at this point. A horrible investment project.
So I guess that makes Bitcoin a shitcoin too then?
paparadis

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

That will never happen again. Sorry  Wink

Bitcoin isnt mineable either, you need a very expensive asic to do that. Bitcoin is nothing more than a investment project at this point. A horrible investment project.
So I guess that makes Bitcoin a shitcoin too then?

Hey mate, you dont really know what are you talking about.

The game is about decentralization and no need of bankers anymore! Ripple is totally out of this idea - it is just a shitcoin with no value. Here is lot of posts about Ripple and it is FOMO in main cases
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

I really hate ripple and all those who is supporting it! We are here for a reason, but most of the people mostly newbies who learned about block chain 1 months ago , they are here to earn money, you know what in the end we will see what is gonna happen
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

If all cryptomarket will go to deep correction, I think Ripple price down around to $1-0.8. And it's will be a good time to buy.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

we all here can make a speculation answer.
but if i can give my opinion, I can't predict exactly how much the price.
until any news about this coin  join DMM Bitcoin which will launch a new site for virtual currency trading on January 10, 2018
so for me on this Q1 2018 , Ripple can be hit approx $10.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Chokolo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

I really hate ripple and all those who is supporting it! We are here for a reason, but most of the people mostly newbies who learned about block chain 1 months ago , they are here to earn money, you know what in the end we will see what is gonna happen

I really hate ignorant people like you that havent read a single word about Ripple.

«Here to make money»
No we are here to support super fast and cheap payments for the people.

We do not however support shitcoins like Bitcoin that STEAL peoples money with high fees not to mention super slow transactions. Y

The only people that doesnt get it are the one who isnt supporting Ripple. Time for a revolution. Bitcoin and other have had its spotlight. Time to move on to something for the future.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

It will go back to 1.5$-1.8$ range, the price will be corrected soon and people will selling some again.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

I love ripple because 6months ago i invested 2btc when it was $0.2 now i got 16btcs but i hate ripple because its centralized coin and being controlled by the bankers,its only for short investment for me..

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
paparadis

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

I really hate ignorant people like you that havent read a single word about Ripple.

«Here to make money»

We do not however support shitcoins like Bitcoin that STEAL peoples money with high fees not to mention super slow transactions. Y

The only people that doesnt get it are the one who isnt supporting Ripple. Time for a revolution. Bitcoin and other have had its spotlight. Time to move on to something for the future.

Who are you payed by? And how many profiles here you have? lol Cheesy Cheesy
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

Hey Guys! I see that the price of ripple is stagnant for the past 2 days ... around $2.1 - $2.3 . What do think is gonna happen from here?  

there is no meaning to speculate about ripples price in US dollar, there is also no meaning to talk it good or bad

ripples owners can if they want define the price of ripple and thats what the sheep that buy and hold ripple are speculating for,

the question will be weather they will be then able to find people to "work" for their "ripples" or work for "US dollars"

i think not.

regards

Chokolo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

«Here to make money»

Who are you payed by? And how many profiles here you have? lol Cheesy Cheesy

Im paid by no one. I own several cryptocoins, but Ripple is the one with the most potential.
I am here to correct all the FUD thats been going on from insecure and defensive people that is afraid their coin will go down in value because of Ripple.  Smiley
Which is wrong, because many coins can exist together and have reat success together
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

It will go back to 1.5$-1.8$ range, the price will be corrected soon and people will selling some again. Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: