Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Premium Wood/Other Cigar Boxes: HUGE selection  (Read 694 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:21:49 AM

Hey everybody,

I have a friend who works at a "cigar lounge" and he can take home with him as many empty boxes as he wants. I have a bunch-they're a cool way to organize stuff.

The boxes come in all different sizes, brands, and either wood or something else. They're honestly such beautiful things. I recently got a black, wooden box (see pictures). It looks magnificent both outside and in. I can't believe some people don't value these things.

I'm offering ALL boxes at ($7) each.

I don't think shipping charges could outweigh selling these. So, I already have an idea of how I'll ship them-I'll think about it some more.

If you are interested, please tell me what size, material, and brand preference (if any) you want. I'll do my best to make you 100% happy.

Below are a few pictures (the two on the right are wood (obviously I guess lol).

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank C. Farmer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 05:01:29 AM

The WoodPrint will let you transfer your own private shot or simply print to generally be printed out regarding fire wood Then again, buy some of our prevailing collection of structure talent.

Just remember about the most specialized months of all time – in the specialized solution! At this time it’s straightforward to ensure you get your top ceremony portraits personalized about the completely unique, fantastically distinctive Birch plywood mother board – in a position hang on all the selection or possibly standalone relating to whatever flat working surface.

To know more logged on : http://woodprint.com.au

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: