Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia turning into a scam?  (Read 25296 times)
AUKING

Activity: 386
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

All Newbie are happy. (fake responds)
All seniors are not..
No support, no withdraw, no refund, no replay, exchange continue like nothing is happening.
not sure if its a scam yet but very fishy, be carefull 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peppo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

My withdraws have been "processing" over week now.
Total amount over 1.7btc. Opened a ticket but no action from Cryptopia.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

They are busy with monitoring their own forum and deleting complaints there instead of working of support tickets.

Cryptopia is insolvent, that is the only explanation, and they wait for BTC going up again to cover for their losses. So untill we see probaly BTC at 15000$ nobody will see any "processing" processed.
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

My withdraws have been "processing" over week now.
Total amount over 1.7btc. Opened a ticket but no action from Cryptopia.

I've been waiting 18 days.  No support no coins.

It seems cryptopia like to hold big amount of coins from people.  Little amounts people can withdraw and deposit.
papa_dope

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

They are busy with monitoring their own forum and deleting complaints there instead of working of support tickets.

Cryptopia is insolvent, that is the only explanation, and they wait for BTC going up again to cover for their losses. So untill we see probaly BTC at 15000$ nobody will see any "processing" processed.

This is actually just funny at this point. I've been transferring BTC in and out, easily 10-15 transactions the past 2 weeks, no delays, all the "processing" was processed.
marvel213

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

This is actually just funny at this point. I've been transferring BTC in and out, easily 10-15 transactions the past 2 weeks, no delays, all the "processing" was processed.

You obviously another cryptopia 2cent army..  It's all over the net.  Youtube, facebook, here, crytopia forums, twitter that cryptopia having withdrawal deposit problems.  Even cryptopia official announcement said they are having problems.  Support is non existent,.
papa_dope

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

You obviously another cryptopia 2cent army..  It's all over the net.  Youtube, facebook, here, crytopia forums, twitter that cryptopia having withdrawal deposit problems.  Even cryptopia official announcement said they are having problems.  Support is non existent,.

So what? If you offer trading with 500 coins or so there are likely going to be issues with some of them. Most exchange can't even handle a handful of coins.

If you chose one of the ~10 coins that have issues right now - well it sucks to be you. You officially belong to the minority that has problems.

If you want to see a truly shitty exchange, go check out mercatox.
MadMac

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

What are you up to? We are talking here about Cryptopia issues you obviously have no clue about. How is this related to any other exchange? Open a new thread for this.
marvel213

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

What are you up to? We are talking here about Cryptopia issues you obviously have no clue about. How is this related to any other exchange? Open a new thread for this.

That dude obviously work for cryptopia.  The guy has no sense of morals and standards.  He's out for one thing $$$$ what cryptopia is paying him to cause ruckus about cryptopia not taking care of business.

No need to argue with the sucky puppet.  Tell him where's my fucking MONEY! Roll Eyes
papa_dope

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

That dude obviously work for cryptopia.  The guy has no sense of morals and standards.  He's out for one thing $$$$ what cryptopia is paying him to cause ruckus about cryptopia not taking care of business.

No need to argue with the sucky puppet.  Tell him where's my fucking MONEY! Roll Eyes

So if I'd lie and tell you that I have issues with cryptopia my morals and standards would be fine?
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

So if I'd lie and tell you that I have issues with cryptopia my morals and standards would be fine?

Papa-dope, listen up dude. If you're genuinely happy with the way Cryptopia works and have successfully managed to get your BTC in and out, then more power to you. But just stop and think about what how you'd feel and how you'd be reacting if you had a thousand bucks or more stuck in an exchange. You have no right and no place to minimise what others are experiencing, or worse, imply that ALL these long-time members are lying, simply because of your personal experience.

Furthermore at this point in time, all 6 of your posts are either in defense of Cryptopia on this thread, or suggesting Cryptopia as a good exchage in another thread. Can you blame others for thinking you're a puppet for them?

For your information, I used to really like using Cryptopia until their withdrawal isues became a commonly talked-about issue. I think they're a small exchange that got in waaay over their head and what that means is I'm going to get the hell out before this ship goes under.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:04:11 AM

Its good to see they are being proactive and hiring people to sort the backlog of issues.

Message from CEO Alan Booth

Dear Valued Cryptopians I am privileged to have been appointed by the Board as the first CEO of Cryptopia Ltd. Whilst this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to head up a leading cryptocurrency exchange and an innovator in the Fintech sector, I am aware that there are a number of very urgent priorities to address to ensure greater customer satisfaction and trust. Cryptopia has experienced incredibly fast growth (last quarter our user base grew by an astounding 940%) and as with any company expanding at this pace, we have faced many challenges associated with this growth. My commitment to you, our customer, is that our team will be 100% focussed on the short term urgent priorities of faster support response times, improved user experience and enhanced transparency and security. We acknowledge those that are suffering due to extended delays around support response times and I do understand the frustration. We apologise that you have experienced these issues and I guarantee that this will dramatically improve as we increase resource and attention in this area. Please ensure that you continue to lodge support queries through the appropriate channel. It also helps the team to close resolved tickets so they can prioritise. Directly contacting the team via social media channels won’t lead to a faster resolution and we ask for your patience as we improve our systems and processes in this area. Remember, I have only just arrived and the changes we make are for the good of all and will lead to the fastest resolution of all outstanding issues. My experience in working with tech start-ups demonstrates I am well placed to drive Cryptopia forward and under my leadership, Cryptopia will continue to evolve from a counter-culture start-up into a global player in the Fintech industry. Rest assured there are no more excuses – the team here are truly dedicated and focused on delivering a fast, secure and customer focussed cryptocurrency exchange. And we are here for the long game. You have my commitment to make weekly updates across all media and we will be honest and diligent in our dealings with you. Best wishes Alan Booth

He's no slouch he has a good track record. Getting him away from something as clever as yikebike is a great feat.
Lets see what the coming weeks bring.
MadMac

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

Bubbles. They can make bubbles as long as they want to play along with our money. If there is no action, it makes no dent at all. Reputation is down the drain and I shall burn in hell if I use this exchange again. Till then we need to open a new ticket every day in hope that one day they will hire a support person to eventually delete them as they do in their forums. Always time for censorship it seems, just not to work support tickets.
marvel213

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

cryptopia owe me 1000 innova coins.  Give it back you thief.   Roll Eyes
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Just a friendly reminder that if there is a situation that needs any input from any region near China then that response will come at the earliest on Monday I suppose.  So heres to that.  And no I did not get a reply to my ticket either.
MadMac

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Just a friendly reminder that if there is a situation that needs any input from any region near China then that response will come at the earliest on Monday I suppose.  So heres to that.  And no I did not get a reply to my ticket either.
They are not a Chinese company. Cryptopia oparates out of New Zealand and although there may be some Chinese, it's not China Wink
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

I also have some coins stuck on processing for 14 days now, around 5.000$ in coins...

This sucks.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
MadMac

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

You can open a support ticket, which will be ignored. Good luck.
scum

Activity: 83
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

If anyone knows of phone number we could reach Cryptopia customer support, I would greatly appreciate. Thank you

There isn't a phone number, or any other way to speed up support responses.
marvel213

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

There are so many people with missing funds.  "Look title"  SCAM.  They want you to deposit bitcoins and other crypto in to their exchange.  To get it out of that exchange.  Impossible.  No support no coins.

People are without their funds for weeks if not months. Cryptopia constantly adding new coins because they get money for those coins getting listed but to help their clients get their money back out of that exchange cryptopia don't do.

There is no support.  NONE far as I'm concerned.  I've been waiting 3 weeks and still no coins and support.  There are people who's been missing funds for months and still no support.

Cryptopia isn't an exchange you can trust and rely on.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: