Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion price  (Read 447 times)
TheOnionKnight

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

If this coin is adopted by certain comunities to transact with then it will break every price point we can imagine, this is what gave BTC value. Now BTC cannot do the things that it was used to do, which gave it value (keep the transacting parties hidden). So there are other coins in the space such as Monero that seem to be the next in line, but with teh integration of the Tor browser, will be tough to not use Onion to transact with when using the Tor browser. Seems to all fit properly. However, there is no right or wrong answer, to where the price can or will go. Hoping for the best, with optimism!
jekzy (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

now the price of deeponion makes higher and higher +42.28% and i believe that it will be a $100 this year so HODL ! or "Hold on for dear Life! "

yeah.it will reach the moon soon Cheesy
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

are you Deeponion user? Do you believe,that DeepOnion Price will rise up to $100?
well,i can say i believe because DeepOnion is 100% safe and secure because your transaction is fully anonymous,they will protect your privacy.

There is no way that coin is going to reach 100 but at least not in the next few years I believe. Still I think it's a profitable Investment so it's most likely to be able to outclass many otherr coins aimed for privacy.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:17:01 AM

are you Deeponion user? Do you believe,that DeepOnion Price will rise up to $100?
well,i can say i believe because DeepOnion is 100% safe and secure because your transaction is fully anonymous,they will protect your privacy.

Are fully anonymous really safe?
I think altcoin needs more than anonimous because a safe investment in crypto cureency because no safe investment in crypto so we need to always be carefully while doing it.
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

The whole point of this market is that we know little to nothing about the value.
The value is what people think it is worth and people change their minds lol
Who would have thought, bitcoin would go to 20k.....nobody. now all of a sudden people say it will be 100k lol
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

http://i64.tinypic.com/2e54byd.png

Privacy altcoin is more popular this time and many more are rising as a new privacy altcoin or token.
But why we need so many privacy coin? I think we just need monero because it is big community support in the back.
Regarding the price, nothing is impossible but reach that amount need year by year

Your wrong Smiley why don't you try to join in our community? DeepOnion community is running via TOR and your transaction is fully anonymous via deepsend.DeepOnion is already hit $20 and soon it will fly to the moon Smiley
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

http://i64.tinypic.com/2e54byd.png

Are fully anonymous really safe?
I think altcoin needs more than anonimous because a safe investment in crypto cureency because no safe investment in crypto so we need to always be carefully while doing it.
Yes.DeepOnion is running via TOR and your transaction is running via deepsend.

#youanonymityisguaranteed
#freedomisdeeponion
bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

i am not a deeponion user, nobody can make sure to go up or down because we move deeponion same thing its with altcoin else but i hope it will go up to 100% ..

jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

I just saw Deeponion have a good rise today! Is it still good time to buy now?

Buy onion when it goes down $4-5 because it's already reached $20
Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

if you look at the market cap explosion and how short the time is since the start of the coin the biiiiiig community and devs who really workin like beasts ... hmmm
im speakin for my person but im really impressed by this project not like 90% of the shitcoins up here with no own concept
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

well possible deeponion will reach $100 someday, as of now the price of deeponion is now $17 base on coinmarketcap its starting to grow up, so let's hope this year well pump up more the price, one of the potential coin this year.

Yeah and it's reached the $20 already Smiley
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

if you look at the market cap explosion and how short the time is since the start of the coin the biiiiiig community and devs who really workin like beasts ... hmmm
im speakin for my person but im really impressed by this project not like 90% of the shitcoins up here with no own concept

Yeah.devs and mod are working  very hard for our community.
Realtoreel

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

im glad i bought my onions when they where at  $0.40  Grin Grin Grin
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

im glad i bought my onions when they where at  $0.40  Grin Grin Grin

You are lucky hodler because i sold my 40 onion with just $4 Sad
Realtoreel

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

so you sold all of your onions ? Sad(
yeah it really brought up some solid profits for me at this point Smiley....
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

so you sold all of your onions ? Sad(
yeah it really brought up some solid profits for me at this point Smiley....

Yeah Sad but from now on i will hodl it as much as i can.
Realtoreel

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

im sorry to hear that ^^....
but yeah look out for some and hodl the shit out xD

but allways keep your eyes open for some new stuff!!!
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

DeepOnion will rival some of the best privacy coins out there once the android and iphone wallets are out this year.
The DeepSend feature will also allow more privacy for the coin which will be released this year as well - Dash or PivX.

If DeepOnion will also launch a Masternode, this will really moon hard as staking coins thru Masternodes will give incentive to coin hodlers.

Realtoreel

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

DeepOnion will rival some of the best privacy coins out there once the android and iphone wallets are out this year.
The DeepSend feature will also allow more privacy for the coin which will be released this year as well - Dash or PivX.

If DeepOnion will also launch a Masternode, this will really moon hard as staking coins thru Masternodes will give incentive to coin hodlers.

Do you know the month of the ios wallet release yet??
jekzy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Do you know the month of the ios wallet release yet??
Everyone doesn't know let's just wait until they release it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: