Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Cash Out?  (Read 124 times)
lelam (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

You know question might sound dumb, but lets assume that you have 100 BTC, so how do you sell them and get in the money USD, EUR or whatever ?
I think if it`s even possible to withdraw them like from trading websites it`s a still a lot of money coming in you`r bank account some one might start to ask questions where did suddenly get that big amount of money from.
So what`s the best way to cash out big amounts of BTC ?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

You know question might sound dumb, but lets assume that you have 100 BTC, so how do you sell them and get in the money USD, EUR or whatever ?
I think if it`s even possible to withdraw them like from trading websites it`s a still a lot of money coming in you`r bank account some one might start to ask questions where did suddenly get that big amount of money from.
Here in my country, it's impossible to withdraw that amount without getting interrogated with our local exchanges or they might hold that transaction because they are regulated by central bank. We had limits to withdraw funds from our account but I think if you have supporting documents or businesses not associated with gambling, fraud or any illegal activities it is possible but still I am in doubt that the exchange will question that amount. The best thing to do when you are planning to withdraw that money you better try smaller amounts until you drain all the funds from your wallet. Having that amount of BTC is not a joke since .5BTC here in my country is worth more or less half a million of our local currency you are so lucky to assume you have that amount. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

Sell it to your friends,or p2p transaction would be your best choice to widraw large amount of BTC.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

This is still a gray area from a regulation point of view in most countries, but independent of which country you live in, chances are, if you cash out such a huge amount, it's going to trigger some alarms somewhere. Trying to continuously cash out small amounts may be an option, but in the long run, this may look suspicious as well. The best bet would be to simply declare the income you make off of crypto and pay taxes. It will at least give you peace of mind.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

This is still a gray area from a regulation point of view in most countries, but independent of which country you live in, chances are, if you cash out such a huge amount, it's going to trigger some alarms somewhere. Trying to continuously cash out small amounts may be an option, but in the long run, this may look suspicious as well. The best bet would be to simply declare the income you make off of crypto and pay taxes. It will at least give you peace of mind.
The only thing i will do is to wait for the BTC to be accepted in my country,too much regulations will be implemented if the government is triggered.

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

I have often asked myself the following question - how ? For instance - using cryptopay I could withdraw 500 euros  ATM per day. Maybe find someone who buys bitcoin and pay in cash but it seems rather unrealistic. That is why I hope that there will be a clear idea about this year.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: