Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WALLET: Coins.ph  (Read 108 times)
ellabanana (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

Hello everyone, I'm from Philippines and Im currently using Coins.ph as my wallet. But my problem is, when I was trying to join signature campaign, they were asking for my eth address, does it mean I have to make a new wallet? Any suggestion would be appreciated? I've been reading in the comments a lot but I still don't understand the process. Please bring me to the light. Thank you!

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:25:28 AM

Hello everyone, I'm from Philippines and Im currently using Coins.ph as my wallet. But my problem is, when I was trying to join signature campaign, they were asking for my eth address, does it mean I have to make a new wallet? Any suggestion would be appreciated? I've been reading in the comments a lot but I still don't understand the process. Please bring me to the light. Thank you!

Here:

Myetherwallet.com - They mean this, you can set up an ethereum wallet here. Save EVERYTHING !!!!!!

Beware of phising sites and NEVER SHARE PRIVATE KEYS!

Grin

pvtuan34897

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

Almost CAMPAIGN require ERC-20 wallet like Myethwallet
Just sign up a new one
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:56:37 AM

Hi kabayan! Coins.ph is a currently a bitcoin-only wallet. So you need a separate wallet for Ethereum. Like the two before me said, try out MyEtherWallet[1]; if you need help, MyEtherWallet has their own guide[2] on how to make an Ethereum wallet.

[1] https://www.myetherwallet.com
[2] https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/getting-started/creating-a-new-wallet-on-myetherwallet.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptuko

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Create your https://www.myetherwallet.com account, so easy just like eating lechon baboy.  Grin
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

maybe i need to create new wallet for my campaign also..
same problem here kabayan. what campaign are you going to used ..?

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
blockchainbastard

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

It depends on the terms of the exchanges and the ammount of coins you recive for joining the campain.
Some exchanges refuse to accept small incomming coins and usualy the give you some warnings on the the way to the depostit site.
I have used cryptopia for some action, but at the end I don´t like the exchange very much and decided to use metamask for small the action.
It is a firefox extension, very easy to use and no need for downloading the blockchain.
Because of browser security I would recommend to use it no for large ammounts, but you can recive easy eth end erc20 token, and with shapeshift intergrated you can tranfsere it easy to other currencys.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

With a ERC - 20 wallet, you can become a Bounty Hunter in Bitcointalk. There are a lot of bounty campaign which is live...
Just register a wallet and hunt...
Good luck
edward.cedro

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Coins.ph can be used for various transaction including in Bitcoins. ERC20 is important tool to join bounties and airdrops.
developeX

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Its good to know that some Filipinos are member here,
I use coins.ph for bitcoin also and for token or altscoin MEW is the best i use MEW since feb 2017 and it is good for saving tokens and coins from ICO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: