Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitgrail 24h~ delay on ETH withdrawal  (Read 96 times)
Mastahpiece (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

https://ibb.co/ig5ZRb

Hello everyone. Apparently there has been an exchange issue on a withdrawal I performed. I have seen no exact similar situations so far.
See the above picture to see what I am seeing for the last 24 hours. I wonder if this issue is known by the administrators or if others share the same issue.
I withdrew to buy in on a dip, but now the price on both RXB and the other currency have both risen... This is really saddening.
I hope to hear more soon on this.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

https://ibb.co/ig5ZRb

Hello everyone. Apparently there has been an exchange issue on a withdrawal I performed. I have seen no exact similar situations so far.
See the above picture to see what I am seeing for the last 24 hours. I wonder if this issue is known by the administrators or if others share the same issue.
I withdrew to buy in on a dip, but now the price on both RXB and the other currency have both risen... This is really saddening.
I hope to hear more soon on this.
I didn't experienced any delays on using Bitgrail because if they would delay regarding withdrawals it would be only just 2 hours max. Have you already contacted or email their support? 24 hours waiting isn't just too long to wait but when in times on buying on some situations it do really sucks because you would really got behind on setting out your positions. For now better to contact them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mastahpiece (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

I didn't experienced any delays on using Bitgrail because if they would delay regarding withdrawals it would be only just 2 hours max. Have you already contacted or email their support? 24 hours waiting isn't just too long to wait but when in times on buying on some situations it do really sucks because you would really got behind on setting out your positions. For now better to contact them.

I issued a ticket not long after the delay to ask about my withdrawal. I have not heard anything yet.. I thought issuing a ticket was the only proper way of reaching them. However because of the time it takes and the losses I make meanwhile since both XRB and other currencies have risen in worth it's annoying me very much.  I will send them another e-mail.
Mastahpiece (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

It has been almost 48h now since I am waiting. Almost 48h since I issued a ticket as well.
I must say that this is TERRIBLE customer service on Bitgrail's side. I contact them through Telegram.
After them ignoring my question first time, when I repeated my question which they did not answer they
deleted my chats. This other chat participant asked if they were working with 2 employees only.
I answered that I felt like they do (to the participant) and they banned me from the Telegram chat.
My advice to any of u that want to know if you can trust this site is NOPE. If everything is going well for you now gratz. But once there are issues don't think you can depend on them to communicate it through nicely. Very dissapointed with the Bitgrail site.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

Try to contact TheBomber999 by sending a personal message and ask for help about the issue. He seems to be part of Bitgrail team based on his answers in the scam accusation about Bitgrail before [HERE]. Another option is to contact them through Twitter and Telegram as mentioned here https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/947870663846584320.
Mastahpiece (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Try to contact TheBomber999 by sending a personal message and ask for help about the issue. He seems to be part of Bitgrail team based on his answers in the scam accusation about Bitgrail before [HERE]. Another option is to contact them through Twitter and /0BXCNTjtAN]Telegram as mentioned here https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/947870663846584320.

As mentioned before the Telegram helpdesk is not very tolerant, nor very helpfull. I will try to contact him though. So far I have gotten nowhere but I might trying contacting him. Thanks for your reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: