Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin....year 2010 ...when it was worthless  (Read 124 times)
ciacio84 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

I could go back to 2010 Cry Cry Cry

Offline NickLess
Moneywanter
Feedback score: 0

Re: BitCoin
«Answer # 15 on: May 27 2010, 03:55:12»
I do not know what to tell you, I wonder if the CPU power used is of great importance.
However if you go to see prices around, the value of individual coins is really low.
What I have now 780 (I put to create for now), are worth practically nothing. to the exchange.
In fact, the greater the number of users, the greater the number of coins generated ... the power of this type of currency is certainly not that of being able to do it at home.
But the fact that it is completely anonymous and without any control.

Even if you will not be able to create one, you will have other ways to earn them ... as you did for all other electronic coins.

Offline NickLess
Moneywanter
Feedback score: 0

Re: BitCoin
«Answer # 26 on: 08 July 2010, 15:47:13»
It was likely that there were some mistakes, I did it all late at night: D
However if you are interested, just go to the forum and provide an updated version to the dev.
With regards to errors like plurarle / singular or similar, sometimes it was not easy to understand what you were talking about, and what the situation was ... because I did not have the last version of the compiled program to try ... and therefore not I did not even know what they were talking about: |

I get to make it up to 2200 maximum, but if I used the linux version (maybe the 64-bit version), I'd arrive at almost 2600 Smiley

However, the energy change, cpu time to coin, is not 1: 1.
It has a certain importance, but it is not so automatic ... many times, casually ... it could generate more someone else than maybe to those with more computing power.
This is to ensure that the spread of bitcoin is still as uniform as possible to the creation (and even more, if you have seen on the various sites ... the change is really not valid)
In short, generating money is not very advantageous ... it serves more than anything else to give it a value (the coins that I have generated, it will never happen that it gives them so much to do ... even if they are worth little;))

This trick, in fact, that precisely, the coin still have value ... and that there is someone willing to exchange them for something else.
The best thing is to find a way to market ... and make money from it.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

Even if you go back to 2010, you won't be holding bitcoin until now. That's the reality. Don't worry, it's still a bull market, and prices will still go up.

tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Don't go back to the past, my friend. I had heard about bitcoin in 2010, and I had a chance to buy bitcoin on a shopping site in 2012. But it's all over. It doesn't work in memory of the past! In the new year, the current encrypted currency market is developing, and many new investors are entering, and this will be a worth looking forward to in 2018.

sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

Even if you go back to 2010, you won't be holding bitcoin until now. That's the reality. Don't worry, it's still a bull market, and prices will still go up.
Yes, we will not buy BTC at the time, even if we return to the past because this is human nature. But now is not too late, we can still buy BTC, but the price is much higher than a few years ago

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

We cannot go back in the past, but we can certainly play our present right to make our future better.
So try to earn or invest now, have some patience and maybe 5 years from now, you won't have to regret anymore.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

It takes big belief not to sell, I haven't known bitcoin waay back but even if I did I'd imagine pressure when even it was worth few cents to sold them. You really never could cover the cost of mining until price went up where you have earned and you have earned big if you held for that long, but it's not so easy believing and holding coins for that long.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

When we invest in bitcoin, we need a little bit of faith. It's really hard to imagine that some people began to have bitcoins seven or eight years ago and hold it to the present. What a lot of patience and courage it takes. The test of this is huge. Fortunately, the encrypted money market is quite different now. We have reason to believe that this will be a developing community. Don't consider the worst ones.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

It took years till bitcoin could gather traders else nobody wanted to even buy/sell the currency back then due to no regulations and no technical knowledge of the currency. Very few miners and this forum too had very few members back then and it's only now we see more crypto currencies in the market than start with 1 coin being worth $350 (like BCH and Bitcoin Gold). When I joined in 2013, the price was barely $100-$150.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

That's exactly what me and many other people thought when we saw that Bitcoin faucet that was paying you a full 1 BTC as a giveaway. If you simply clicked once and forgot about it for 3 years that would buy you a good gaming PC. If it were 7 years, you'd buy a new car. A month of using that faucet would have set you up for life...

rontoberth

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Don't go back to the past, my friend. I had heard about bitcoin in 2010, and I had a chance to buy bitcoin on a shopping site in 2012. But it's all over. It doesn't work in memory of the past! In the new year, the current encrypted currency market is developing, and many new investors are entering, and this will be a worth looking forward to in 2018.

Nothing that engages with the stock market works based on the past, we can take suggestions and not make mistakes before committing, but we have to focus on the future of the BTC. That goes to infinity and beyond.J
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: