Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STORM - Anyone invested?  (Read 492 times)
astonoid (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Anyone invested on STORM? I'd like to know your thoughts Smiley apparently due on a few exchanges soon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:23:26 AM

Anyone invested on STORM? I'd like to know your thoughts Smiley apparently due on a few exchanges soon?

I didn't invest but I got some STORM tokens right now. I'm not planning to sell at current price. At least waiting some big exchanges to list STORM tokens.
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

It’s got a killer team and a good idea. I believe in it and I will buy some more. It would be great if it hit trex or binance soon.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

currently watching it inside hitbtc and ED thinking to buy some as I see some speculations that the value will rise after the koreans start
to support this coin, better to have some of this coin and enjoy the profits.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

I didn't invest but I got some STORM tokens right now. I'm not planning to sell at current price. At least waiting some big exchanges to list STORM tokens.

That doesn't make any sense did you steal them or get them dropped on you somehow Cheesy? Regardless nobody be selling right now because this is an actual product with real users behind it meaning it will provide actual value and not be a pump and dump coin.

stockblock

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

Looks like a good investment for a year or 2 at least .... where can I buy ?
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

I was interested in the coin though they changed the dates of their project's crowdsale so many times that it caused me to move onto another coin.

OG member.
Brian Ray
astonoid (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

You can invest using Bancor and Hitbtc, I used Hitbtc.

The selling point for me is the team behind it.

The CEO of Bittrex as an adviser? It's worth it just to have people like that in the team, it's also still cheap.

Once it gets on Bittrex you can expect good things, from what I've read.
herromerro

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Here is the markets you can traded STORM tokens:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/#markets
Hope more will come soon, big ones  Cheesy
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

It's rated as medium interest on ICOdrops https://icodrops.com/storm/

Thoughts on that, anyone?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

The coin has already fallen by 20 percent. And there are no prerequisites that she will recover. I did not see any links on the social network. The developers are working on the project or not - it is not known.
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

NOPE Sad never heard!
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

Storm, yes I have this token. I have not invested into it but got some from the ICO bounties and other participation into the program. I think I’m finding myself lucky to have these tokens because the project see,s to be very interesting and the coin looks to be growing in the market cap day by day.

Feels good when some project turn out to be ever green even after the ICO marketing is over. I think I will wait until this coin spikes to 1 USD plus rates because it’s achievable for it. Good investment though.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

It is definetely one of the good projects, I haven't invested in yet but it is on my list. If it decreases to price at which I am going to buy, I may buy it.

herromerro

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Storm, yes I have this token. I have not invested into it but got some from the ICO bounties and other participation into the program. I think I’m finding myself lucky to have these tokens because the project see,s to be very interesting and the coin looks to be growing in the market cap day by day.

Feels good when some project turn out to be ever green even after the ICO marketing is over. I think I will wait until this coin spikes to 1 USD plus rates because it’s achievable for it. Good investment though.

I also joined bounty program, it was good one. I'm waiting for some bigger exchanges.
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

yes my strorm is investing in this coin
see the development of coin storm prices in coinmarketcap started to show good development and I think this is the right coin for us hold and used as an exchange
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

I am not an investor of storm token but i hold a few thousands. the price is moving so fast. I suggest to buy now. if it listed on some big exchange, you will never see the price that low again.

Rushingtay

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Planning to buy STORM as the price is low and it might increase when it's listed on good exchanges.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

they trying to be listed in binance, i think if they did it, this coin will worth billions, i've got some Few thousand of this coin as well, and it has a good team,
Sensemaster

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Not trying to spread FUD but I was interested in this to the point where I almost downloaded the android app. Unfortunately the comments for the android app are mostly all negative with people saying they spent x amount of time doing tasks and never getting recognized for doing the task so they wasted their time. I don't have all the details and I didn't try it myself but I imagine things needs to be improved before this can really take off. I would love to hear more about people's experiences on this forum as I've found that many people who comment on the play store might not be as tech savvy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: