Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVER REGRET A TRADE AGAIN!  (Read 201 times)
cryptogrey (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

How do we never regret a trade again when we lose money, miss a cryptocurrency pumping, and sell our Bitcoin or altcoins early on Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitstamp, or Poloniex? The trick is realizing that as long as we are playing any game in life, losing is certain and winning happens more often
Babebottle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

Yeah you are probably right, when we lose the 10X we would feel regretful, and then miss another chance, all we need to do after that is to seize the chance next time.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

How do we never regret a trade again when we lose money, miss a cryptocurrency pumping, and sell our Bitcoin or altcoins early on Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitstamp, or Poloniex? The trick is realizing that as long as we are playing any game in life, losing is certain and winning happens more often
Thats the reality not only on trading world but also on our daily lives when it comes to situations. Mistakes and regrets do really happen which those things cant really be avoided since we are just humans. There are really things that we wont able to know this is why no matter how many times we do fail and regret just dont give up and inspite of those mistakes its important to make learnings on those things because later on it would really help you to be a better trader soon since you do have already the experience.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

It is impossible to regret about the missed opportunities. Our task is to sit on a tree and when the apple falls from the tree - jump off, raise it and again on the tree.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

Of course l will never regret in trading because l experience how good it is. When l hold one of my coin in just 3 weeks it cost $10000 .So l found out trading is the best way to earn money in bitcoin very quick. Then you invest it tour money becoming more and more. Bitcoin now is very interesting the value is getting higher and higher. Many people now get involved in bitcoin that's why it is getting well-known to all over the world. That truly bitcoin is giving us earnings,profit and income.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Everyone of us have been int that kind of situations that you have describe. Its really sad that we regret selling our bitcoin or altcoins early. The main thing though is how you rebounded from such miss opportunity. Others have gotten out because crypto's failed to deliver them the ever promise of getting rich very quick. While most of us decided to stay in the game because first, we do love it that's why we take losses and the enjoy our winning, but importantly, it gives us satisfaction when we go all green and made the right decision. It's been a part of my life now and I'm not turning back. Its a game in like like you said, so we should prepared to take losses sometimes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

I don't even trade anymore  Cool Cool Cool
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

I don't even trade anymore  Cool Cool Cool

No but seriously. Don't invest.
If you can't temporarily disable your emotions when making a trade it's a lot better not to trade (especially day trading). Unless you're vulnerable to FOMO. It's a lot better to make a calculated 50% profit instead of a 100% panicked one and then lose 500% in bad rushed or panicked trades. You should always have a plan.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

There are some major keys for you to not be regretfull or upset of your trading, remember that almost 90% of the coins you invest in are coming back to the price you bought on a certain time, make sure that you invest in projects that have a good team, a clear whitepaper and a project that is realistic, give it time, at least months for it to grow and patience is the key in order to get more of those chunks of btc.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

The only time I can admit someone loses is when he sold at lesser value from what he bought it aside that, its a profit no matter how small it and that is the category majority of us are. The point we always want is to always make the maximum profit. Someone who sold his BCH (he got as a result of the fork) early or when it crashes will start blaming or counting his losses now but my question is how much did you pay to get it in the first place to be sure he made a loss?
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

The only time I can admit someone loses is when he sold at lesser value from what he bought it aside that, its a profit no matter how small it and that is the category majority of us are. The point we always want is to always make the maximum profit. Someone who sold his BCH (he got as a result of the fork) early or when it crashes will start blaming or counting his losses now but my question is how much did you pay to get it in the first place to be sure he made a loss?

Hey,

You're completely right mate; at the end of the day, profit is profit. If you bought a coin at 1k sats and sold for 2k sats, but it went on to 5k sats or something, that sucks, but you still DOUBLED your money. I used to kick myself over these things. A couple of days ago I sold a coin for 5k sats which I purchased awhile back at 3.5k sats; it then went on to 7k sats. What can you do?
Profit is profit, enjoy it where you can! And remember, focus profiting in sat value, not $ value Smiley

Happy trading!

-Knightly
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

Just don't dwell on your mistake, take a rest and learn from your mistake. Remember none rich people never lose money. Personally, I believe if we feel that we are missing some opportunity there will a big opportunity waiting for us ahead.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

Loosing is normal in trading and if you think you will not loose then you are wrong. Making mistake is normal in trading because we can't control the market all we can do is to analyse so do your homework well so you will not loose money again. Moving on is the best thing that we can do, and hopefully we learn from it and trade better next time.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

I would say that it has some truth to it, but I would like to add something to it. From my experience, you do tend to lose some trades but that doesn't mean you would not win on the next ones. You should not indeed regret any trades but when you do receive a loss or profit, you should learn from that trade and repeat the strategies that worked and never repeat that ones that didn't. This is something hard to comprehend, since not all strategy that worked before will work again, nor will a strategy that did not work will not work in the next time you do it. Experience is something very important in gambling, so take every trade as a learning experience.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

I lose about half btc in trading. So much regret from buying at the top. Dont just buy the news,  research.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cryptolead

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

I think it's all because of the undeveloped discipline of emotions and perhaps a little experience in crypto trading. I myself have often stumbled that did not put a stop loss on the deal, as a result, go to investors. But you can go to the eternal investors if you buy a shitcoin and do not put an adequate stop.
Normal alts of 99% that will grow sooner or later, but even then you become an investor and freeze part of the deposit, but with a stop you most likely repulsed the minus before and would trade further having the full depo available.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Just don't dwell on your mistake, take a rest and learn from your mistake. Remember none rich people never lose money. Personally, I believe if we feel that we are missing some opportunity there will a big opportunity waiting for us ahead.

Indeed, always move on every time you fall, lots of opportunity out there. Personally I loose money in trading, but it doesn't mean I will stop doing it because its really normal to loose. Trading is very risky so better to do more homework to prevent big losses.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:04:22 AM

To get rid of the annoyance of losing some of our money in trading, I think quite difficult. Even losing and winning has become commonplace in trading. Perhaps the only way is to be sincere and grateful, so we do not think too much about the treasures we do not bring to death.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

Well, I've learned that in a market as volatile and uncertain as this, we should never compromise so much with a currency as to miss the opportunity to collect good returns from our trading decisions. It is true that we will eventually lose some profits by cutting a pump half way, but this should not be so traumatic with hundreds of altcoins that continuously provide great opportunities to continue earning money.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

Well, I've learned that in a market as volatile and uncertain as this, we should never compromise so much with a currency as to miss the opportunity to collect good returns from our trading decisions. It is true that we will eventually lose some profits by cutting a pump half way, but this should not be so traumatic with hundreds of altcoins that continuously provide great opportunities to continue earning money.
Yes, that's true of what this man is saying. Actually trading depends on each person each. There are people who like to analyze and predict the price of a currency. There are also people who do not like to take risks and not too good at doing things like trading. For example, like someone like me, I do not like trading and I'm too afraid to take risks. There are people who are not afraid to fail and dare to take risks with large capital, for those businesses that do need capital. But people like me just want jobs or businesses that need little capital. I just use cryptocurrency to invest only. Although I know that invest is also at risk and need big capital.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: