Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▒▒▒ TheBestBitcoinFaucet.com - up to 50 Satoshi Every 5 Seconds ▒▒▒  (Read 1370 times)
Sweetasdad

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

Another CRAP/SHIT Faucet that accumulates and probably/will disappear as FAST as it appeared...
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zvezdochet13

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

I liked this Faucet. He's damn good  Smiley But only one is very upsetting, this is the minimum payout amount! With such a sum it is not possible to earn on this faucet, and it will be very difficult to invite referrals here. When a person sees what is the minimum amount, he will immediately lose the desire for this faucet to work. I hope that you will make at least 100 000 minimum.
TBBF (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

Another CRAP/SHIT Faucet that accumulates and probably/will disappear as FAST as it appeared...

the faucet is just 4 days old, and your reply shows how little and rounded your thinking is !!
let me be clear here : i don't need pessimistic members like you in my faucet.
if you don't like what you see, please go somewhere else !

TBBF (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

I liked this Faucet. He's damn good  Smiley But only one is very upsetting, this is the minimum payout amount! With such a sum it is not possible to earn on this faucet, and it will be very difficult to invite referrals here. When a person sees what is the minimum amount, he will immediately lose the desire for this faucet to work. I hope that you will make at least 100 000 minimum.

thanks for your presence.
the minimum payment amount is not final as of now, i may alter it later when i launch the stable version of the faucet.
i'm still observing the members activity, many changes will happen after that.
earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

I see that this is just normal faucet with high payout threshold (currently payment disabled)

Payments : (currently disabled)
minimum 0.005BTC paid weekly, let's see how things will work and then we will reduce/increase the minimum depending onthe revenue.

Lol - approx payment threshold can be reached in 200 days but the status now as disabled.

If you don't find some features like lottery, bonus, offer-walls, etc... surviving with the faucet is too hard

Good luck for faucet future
TBBF (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

I see that this is just normal faucet with high payout threshold (currently payment disabled)

minimum 0.005BTC paid weekly, let's see how things will work and then we will reduce/increase the minimum depending onthe revenue.

Lol - approx payment threshold can be reached in 200 days but the status now as disabled.

If you don't find some features like lottery, bonus, offer-walls, etc... surviving with the faucet is too hard

Good luck for faucet future

Thank you for your reply,
I'm full aware of that, surely i will add more features and income sources no doubt Smiley

TBBF (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

...the most active member will get to the minimum payment in about 40 days concerning the limit of 500 claims daily
I have more than 251 referrals, and they earn me more than 1000 claim per day. But there is a limit of 500 claim per day... I Have a suggestion - for each claim referral, over limit 500 give 1 Satoshi

Thank you for your reply,
That's an interesting suggestion, i'll look into it and do some calcs to see if it maintains the faucet health.
even though it seems that it's not in the faucet advantage, let's say a member have 1000 referrals, and every one claim "minimum" of 50 claim, that would be 50,000 satoshi added to the referrer, that way there will be members who could reach the minimum payment in one day (referrals also have referrals, and you could say that our faucet has ∞ referral level) and that's not in our favor :p
the minimum threshold and the number of days to reach it is intentional.

MarazEfendi

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

Withdraw limit is way to high. Bring it down to 20,000 satoshis

thanks for your presence.
you mean 200,000 right ?
20,000 can't even cover the transaction fee, the average transaction fees nowadays is about 70,000 satoshi for a single transaction.
my intention concerning payments is to pay the net earned amount and the transaction fee will not be deducted from the withdrawn amount.
anyway the final minimum payment amount will be decided later. for now i'll keep it at 0.005BTC.

Thats why you should use Litecoin , Doge or ethereum. Bitcoin transaction fees are too high , bitcoin faucets turning waste of time
Sweetasdad

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

the faucet is just 4 days old, and your reply shows how little and rounded your thinking is !!

I ASKED you how can you say you and your faucet is the Best ?...you just admitted that you and your faucet is 4 days old...like WTF! CLOWN.
Sweetasdad

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

2 Things YOU GOT RIGHT so far...See you & if you don't like leave. you're 100% RIGHT there CLOWN.
TBBF (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

2 Things YOU GOT RIGHT so far...See you & if you don't like leave. you're 100% RIGHT there CLOWN.

Here's the 3rd RIGHT thing i'd say only for you : please go get a life Smiley
You're 58 yrs old (not sure if that's your real age) and you're still messing around and using vulgar language, not only here but all of your posts and replies !
You may be 58 but i bet you're just an elementary school impolite little bad boy.

Well, if you want a serious reply as a mature human being here it is :
Using the name "The Best Bitcoin Faucet" doesn't necessary mean we are "The Best Bitcoin Faucet".
The name of any business plays a huge role in the marketing field and leaves a good impression and impact of the overall business, therefore more users database and usage.

yamil200x

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

De inicio el sitio ya es SCAM.

1- Pagos altos y deshabilitados
2- "Hasta 50 satoshis cada 5 segundos" - Son 60 segundos
3- Da 1 satoshi por cada reclamo que hace una referencia.

Sin contar con lo arrogante que es el dueño de este sitio la verdad una perdida de tiempo y malgastar la relación de los referidos con referencias a este sitio, sin contar con lo que va a ganar de publicidad y va a desaparecer como por arte de magia.
Zvezdochet13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

I would seriously recommend to the owner of this Faucet to make payments through FaucetHub, then he will not have to bother with such large sums that are not real for the average Satosh assembler, namely such people make the overwhelming majority on any Faucet, the reflowers most often do not exceed 20-25% of the total. Then everyone will be happy, as you will be able to make payments from 300 satoshi to FaucetHub, and this will only increase your rating among the huge number of any Faucet, and therefore will increase the flow of people to your site even more, and from this you will win first of all you are the owner of the site.
Do not repeat the mistakes of the already infamous Faucet 1Katoshi, which very sharply gained popularity with its accruals per click, and then all people threw at the amounts that they already managed to earn.
Now they have made the right decision, they pay from 300 Satoshi to FaucetHub, and from 500 satoshi to the wallet, but before they came to this step, they lost more than half of their users and their rating fell very much, and despite the fact that now they are steadily paying, they still get a bad name as SKAM!
Therefore, do not repeat the mistakes of others. It's not for nothing that they say that smart people learn from other people's mistakes, and fools on their mistakes!

For my part, I want to wish the owner of the site wisdom, and as a consequence, great earnings.
================================================================================

Я бы нa пoлнoм cepьёзe пopeкoмeндoвaл влaдeльцy этoгo Faucet пpoвoдить выплaты чepeз FaucetHub, тoгдa eмy нe нyжнo бyдeт зaмopaчивaтьcя c тaкими кpyпными cyммaми кoтopыe нe peaльны для cpeднecтaтиcтичecкoгo cбopщикa caтoши, a имeннo тaкиe люди и cocтaвляют пoдaвляющee бoльшинcтвo нa любoм Faucet, peфoвoды жe чaщe вceгo нe пpeвышaют 20- 25% oт oбщeгo чиcлa. Toгдa вce бyдyт дoвoльны, тaк кaк вы cмoжeтe пpoвoдить выплaты oт 300 caтoши нa FaucetHub, a этo тoлькo eщe бoльшe yвeличит вaш peйтинг cpeди oгpoмнoгo чиcлa вcякиx Faucet, a знaчит и yвeличит eщe бoльшe пpитoк людeй нa вaш caйт, и oт этoгo выигpaeтe в пepвyю oчepeдь вы - влaдeлeц caйтa.
He пoвтopяйтe oшибoк yжe пeчaльнo извecтнoгo Faucet 1Katoshi, кoтopый oчeнь peзкo нaбpaл пoпyляpнocть cвoими нaчиcлeниями зa клик, a пoтoм вcex людeй кинyл нa тe cyммы кoтopыe oни yжe ycпeли зapaбoтaть.
Ceйчac oни cдeлaли пpaвильнoe peшeниe, выплaчивaют oт 300 caтoши нa FaucetHub, и oт 500 caтoши нa кoшeлeк, нo пepeд тeм кaк oни пpишли к этoмy шaгy, oни пoтepяли бoльшe пoлoвины cвoиx пoльзoвaтeлeй и иx peйтинг oчeнь cильнo yпaл, и нe cмoтpя нa тo, чтo ceйчac oни cтaбильнo плaтят, o ниx вcё paвнo идeт дypнaя cлaвa кaк CКAM !
Пoэтoмy, нe пoвтopяйтe чyжиx oшибoк. Beдь нe зpя жe гoвopят, чтo yмныe люди yчaтcя нa чyжиx oшибкax, a дypaки нa cвoиx oшибкax !

Co cвoeй cтopoны xoчy пoжeлaть влaдeльцy caйтa мyдpocти, и кaк cлeдcтвиe этoгo, бoльшиx зapaбoткoв.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

Pretty sure this faucet is not going to pay.

Reason: Withdrawal threshold is way too high. It might take 6-12 months to accumulate that amount even if you actively claiming. What about after 6 month the bitcoin price goes up by 200% or more? It means the owner need to spend 2, 3, 4 or could be 5 times of current bitcoin price to pay the users. The owner is obviously running the faucet at a lost if he really gonna pay the users. Tell me who would ever do this?

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
LOANT

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

Чтo Фopyм пoтиxoнькy в peклaмный пepexoдит?
chinhbui

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

https://www.thebestbitcoinfaucet.com/?refid=13108
https://www.thebestbitcoinfaucet.com/?refid=13108
bitcoinfrings

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

Happy new year everyone,
I'm here as a new account member representing a new faucet.
I hope you'll enjoy it and support us to keep it alive as much as we can.

Overview
Our main aim is a huge member base, as long as there are a lot of members, there will be more profit, which leads to the faucet longevity and stability.
So, by making the rewards "relatively" low, you'll have to get more claims by inviting new members, the more referrals you have the more claims you can perform.
there is a time frame between every claim, reduce that timer by getting a certain number of referrals.
you will be able to claim every 5 Seconds once you have +1000 Referrals (very convenient for marketers and leaders).
the claims vary randomly between 5 and 50 satoshi.
the chance is to get 50 is 2.22%, the chance to get 5 is 2.22%, every reward chance is 2.22%, you can't really complain about that :p

Other Details
Captcha :
Google ReCaptcha : You'll have to solve the captcha every 50 claims, just a small measure against bot users, we know that there are some regions are having problems with reCaptcha, but please make do with the current setup.

AdNetworks :
POPAds : pop ups ad network pays in $
(We will partner with bitcoin adnetworks as soon as we get a decent Alexa ranking, refer us to some good ones that accept faucets)
(contact us via the ad email to get you ad placed in a good ad spot)

Website Link :
https://www.thebestbitcoinfaucet.com

Supprt & advertising Emails :
support@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com (for support/features request/bug reporting)
advertise@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com (for adverting inquiries)

See you Smiley

looking with keen interest
lev91

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

make at least 50,000 satoshi. When will we make 0.05 BTC? and in the end you will not pay for it you did 0.05 for the texture. you earn from the ads you put on the site
BenA12345

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

Please make minimum payout smaller. You can do this by making the payouts FaucetHub. I recommend 20,000 satoshi minimum payout.
aleqniko

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

500 000 минимaлкa??? Aдмин вы в cвoeм yмe ? Ecли вы чecтнo coбиpaeтecь плaтить, тo cдeлaйтe кpaн oбычным бeз нaкoплeния минимaлки. Я пoнимaю чтo тaм тpaнзaкции, кoмиccии и  и вce тaкoe, пoэтoмy пpeдлaгaю coтpyдничaть c faucethub и вce нaчиcлeния бyдyт идти чepeз нeгo. A инaчe вpяд ди ктo cepьeзнoбyдeт oтнocитcя к вaшeмy кpaнy вeд нa нeм минимaлкy coбиpaть этo пoтpaтить бoлee 200 днeй. BЫ бы caми нaчaли этим зaнимaтьcя aдмин? He дyмaю чтo вы oтвeтитe пoлoжитeльнo.

Этoт кpaн вeчнo cпaмят в кoмeнтax пoд мoими видeo, бeдныe люди caми клюнyли и тeпepь дyмaют peфepaлы им пoмoгyт быcтpo дoбpaтьcя дo минимaлки. Ho вы yчитывaйтe чтo и peфepaлы тoжe нe бyдyт зa кoпeйки тpaтить cвoe вpeмя нa этoм и пoдoбныx кpaнax. A тaк peфepaлoм cтaть нe пpoблeмa, был бы выxлoп.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: