Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investment  (Read 730 times)
BInvest (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 02:33:15 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 12:04:38 AM by tysat

MOD NOTE:
Seems quite shady, I'd be careful giving this guy money.

Hello. I am Ronald Boor. I am a Belgian student who have made a bank, BInvest, where you can buy shares of 0.1 BTC. After a month they will be buyed back. This will be your profit.

I am not asking you to invest (investments are only possible the first day of each month) but looking what can be better.

Thank you.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 02:34:29 PM

lol. they don't even try anymore Cheesy

BInvest (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 02:40:48 PM

Huh
I am not a robot. Only my English is not very good.
Kiwi7

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:42:22 PM

Bintcoin - another alt-coin? No, thanks  Cheesy
BInvest (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 02:47:07 PM

That must be Bitcoin. Edited.  Cheesy
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 02:21:32 AM

Is your name Trendon Shaver?  It really sounds like your name might be Trendon Shaver.  Maybe he's a friend of yours?
MrHempstock

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 02:55:40 AM

I'm in.   Wink

BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community.
Dps23

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 03:33:53 AM

Hello. I am Ronald Boor. I am a Belgian student who have made a bank, BInvest, where you can buy shares of 0.1 BTC. After a month they will be buyed back. This will be your profit.

I am not asking you to invest (investments are only possible the first day of each month) but looking what can be better.

Thank you.
it is presented even worse than classic scam
even if it was not scam why I should put my money to you and hope that I will get something next month?
even if you were student from Belgium (and not fraudster from -I could name country because than 1000 people write me why this country-) and your intentions were 100% crystal clear you admit on your webpage that I can loose all my invested money

so why the hell I should trust you and put my hard earned money to you?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I am very sorry but thats the life - and I warn other people - invest only as much as you can loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrHempstock

Activity: 140

"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 04:06:37 AM

While we're at it, fellas, I've just developed the Everlasting Gobstopper. The one from the movie, not the irl one from the 80s. I've done all the legwork and up front costs have already been handled. I just need your money to pay the taste testers to spit out the EGs before they leave our facility. No one likes their fingers bitten.

BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 04:19:40 AM

Thank you.

Hi Ronald,

Since you are looking for what can be better.  Here are some things that are better:
1) Consider making something and selling it for Bitcoin.  
2) Or offering a service and accepting payment for that service (more valuable service than choosing how to spend others bitcoins without telling them what you will buy, or have bought, ahead of time).
3) Study for your classes.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 04:52:02 AM

Thank you.

Hi Ronald,

Since you are looking for what can be better.  Here are some things that are better:
1) Consider making something and selling it for Bitcoin.  
2) Or offering a service and accepting payment for that service (more valuable service than choosing how to spend others bitcoins without telling them what you will buy, or have bought, ahead of time).
3) Study for classes.

Well clearly BTC Investing is still in its infancy. With all the possible "stock" or "contracts" there isn't much of a prospectus unless its a post on these forums highlighting hashrates of the new mining hardware...etc.

Once investments  standardizes (similar to the exchange houses) then we will more influx of outside investors seeking returns from the BTC markets. (Such as myself now that difficulty went up again.)

Perhaps BTC investing is in its infancy, (the Winklevosses may disagree), but even if it is.  Investing is not in its infancy.
A Belgian student should walk over to his friends in the B-School and at least take a look at a prospectus, an investment summary, or at least know the answers to the basic questions that will most likely be asked and put that minimal information out there.  This is even more true if one is putting themselves in the position of being the expert investor for their customers.  How is this going to generate any confidence that this fellow can evaluate a good investment?  We should not have to guess so much.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:04:49 PM

good investment?

No.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: