Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1772 times)
hanapertiwi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

I believe we all have such regrets that we did not buy bitcoin in the early stages because we are not sure about the future. I also regret the same for ETH. However, it is never too late to start goo things in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

I'll tell you more my friends. I want to write a book about how I grew up on the Internet and how people and I earned with bitcoin. I'll name my book Internet LIFT

Cabecabean12

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

I think personally, bitcoin is a ladder of success because it is a valuable and unrivaled digital currency, it can be concluded that bitcoin is indeed a promising new business place (online)
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
But you cannot do that so it is useless to think on something like that you need to concentrate on what you can actually do, and even if you cannot buy bitcoin anymore for a few cents there are many coins out there that you can buy and if you select the right coin it can be entirely possible to get similar profits like the early investors got back in the day.
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

I believe and believe that we all have such regrets that we can not buy at the beginning because we do not feel more confident and believe about the future and I personally deeply regret the same for ETH. But it will never be too late to get through things in life. Thanks
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

I think Bitcoin may be the ladder to success for the masses. If you can take the right steps to invest it at the right time. If you invest in bitcoin at the right time, I am sure you will be successful. Many have succeeded in investing in it. So if someone patiently invest in it and engages with Bitcoin, then it will be a stairs to its success.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

Maybe the ladder of success to early investors and some late investors too but not too all holders. With the current value of bitcoin i dont think it is still giving that much profit to its holders. When bitcoin hit $20k those who’ve invested at the price of $10k had already profited 100% much more to those who’ve invested when it was just costing few $ cents.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

Truly bitcoin has changed the lives of many people especially those early bird that was the first to invest their money into bitcoin, they are now Billionaires because the value of what they bought then as now accumulated to thousands in percentage hereby making strikingly reach. i which i was among the early birds too Grin
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

Indeed, it's an awesome thing to pick up something from it however I am more worried about the fulfillment and joy of commitment to something that may change the way we live today and along these lines I think that its more significant than the monetary profits. Such advancements occur single time in the whole century and we are lucky to see it in the early period of our life.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

Bitcoin is the ladder or bridge to success, many people invest and in any way to earn profit or income from bitcoin. because bitcoin can change people's lives better and become successful.
and if you want to make a big profit, you have to buy bitcoin when the price is down or cheap and you just wait for the right time to make a profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

No, I will not go back in time because it is definitely not possible, and I also do not regret not buying bitcoin at the right time. I'm quite happy with my current state, though I'm not rich because of bitcoin but I can feel the benefits of bitcoin and I'm sure that bitcoin can still rise higher.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

Maybe then the bitcoin has not been heard in my ear. So I do not know directly what is bitcoin. So there is no need for regret because success is ours if we try. No need to think about the past and continue to focus on the future in my opinion. If you keep thinking about the past I think that's a factor that will not make you successful.
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

No one can go to the past so we just need to move forward and take advantage of the opportunities which are yet to come. However, it is never too late to start good things in life. Bitcoin prices are currently standing at a very low level so here's an opportunity for you and I am sure that you will also be rich if you always believe in bitcoin, Smiley Smiley
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

if anyone would go in past would purchase many btc`s, even more they would just mine it with their pc. But we must not live with "IF`s" in life because what is missed is missed so the focus must be for the new potential coins in market which have a good potential such as Usechain, which I beleive can become our new opportunity. as seen also in market watch. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/usechain-to-become-worlds-first-ever-self-sovereign-identity-blockchain-2018-04-29

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

I also do the same thing what you think. But two years later some people also say same think what we are thinking now. They also say the price of bitcoin was too low two years ago. So, buy bitcoin now.
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

Today the price seems high but one year ahead, you will regret for the same reason if you do not buy now. If btc is at least popular even if it is worthless We will be invested into it.
We believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be great long-term winners. Smiley Smiley Smiley
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

Of course, although bitcoin is a bit up the leaf from some other coins. But bitcoin is what puts the crypto currency into the world today.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

Yes for me bitcoin is the chance given to us to give us the opportunity to be rich, many successful person who trust bitcoin, they are so lucky  that they knew already said currency long time ago, but for me in my side i know that this bitcoin can also give a good start for me even im a beginner, maybe if i have a money i will buy more coins while the value is less, and make a hold, then sell it in the right time.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

The bitcoin has been heard in my ear Because many people invest and in any way to earn profit or income from bitcoin.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

There are many things that people may think impossible during the past years but recently become possible through the help of crypto-currency. Some of us here are already rich and financially stable in life and their success are coming from working with bitcoin and buying or making investments on it. With their patience and undying efforts, through bitcoin as their engine or as their ladder success become possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: