Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to select best bounty campaigns? Put your questions here related to bounties  (Read 18609 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:16:42 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:29:09 AM by ankit10

We published article on our website cryptocreed BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS: BEGINNERS GUIDE HOW TO JOIN & SELECT BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS
This article was written by someone else but we done some changes(minor) in this article.

I would like to invite all crypto bounty lovers to ask their questions regarding bounties here and if anyone of you know answer then please share it with us.

Also do you have any suggestion for us to add in our this article or website then please share with us?

Question and Answer's:
Hi your article help me a lot, thank you very much! But I have a question I'm still a newbie now and I want to join in facebook campaign and I have facebook account, my question is can I still join even if I,m still a newbie or I must be a jr member? Hoping for your immediate response, Thankyou .
Most of bounties or twitter or facebook campaigns doesn't allow newbies to join such campaigns.
You must have Jr Member account.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

your articles are very interesting and can help the beginners to understand and find a good campaign. we can also discuss with our community to get a good campaign.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

your articles are very interesting and can help the beginners to understand and find a good campaign. we can also discuss with our community to get a good campaign.
Thanks for reading us and appreciating writer work. Ys we are waiting for question so we can share answers with newbies.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

We published article on our website cryptocreed BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS: BEGINNERS GUIDE HOW TO JOIN & SELECT BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS
This article was written by someone else but we done some changes(minor) in this article.

I would like to invite all crypto bounty lovers to ask their questions regarding bounties here and if anyone of you know answer then please share it with us.

Also do you have any suggestion for us to add in our this article or website then please share with us?

Nice article buddy. Ask to beginners and help moderator to pin your article to help the newbie comes here to earn money. This would really helpful for them I think hence only I am suggesting this to you.
Make more pages and all the investment tips, earning alts, wallet usages and etc...
You will get the fund ability creatany sites and give the Google ads too bro.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

Nice article buddy. Ask to beginners and help moderator to pin your article to help the newbie comes here to earn money. This would really helpful for them I think hence only I am suggesting this to you.
Make more pages and all the investment tips, earning alts, wallet usages and etc...
You will get the fund ability creatany sites and give the Google ads too bro.
Yes this page is very useful for newbies as well as others. I will ask moderator later to pin this thread,when we will get proper response from users.
We already have list of bounties, exchange sites, and airdrops and writing more articles related to this.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

Not seeing this topic, the question was addressed to another. I will repeat a little. How it relates to bounty campaigns, which in their forms do not have a field for specifying the address of the wallet. The probability of a reward for a job is the same as in other campaigns, or is it not worth dealing with in this case?

pureheart

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Hi your article help me a lot, thank you very much! But I have a question I'm still a newbie now and I want to join in facebook campaign and I have facebook account, my question is can I still join even if I,m still a newbie or I must be a jr member? Hoping for your immediate response, Thankyou .
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

Most of bounties or twitter or facebook campaigns doesn't allow newbies to join such campaigns.
You must have Jr Member account.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

Just BUMP post for newbies.
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

i have just read your website. from the beginning until the end. i think your website is really simple and easy to undertsand . because the website is informative.  you can participate the social bounty campaign. @pureheart

Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

Very nice information. Very usefull for beginers

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

i have just read your website. from the beginning until the end. i think your website is really simple and easy to undertsand . because the website is informative.  you can participate the social bounty campaign. @pureheart
Thanks our all articles are simple and easy to understand.

Very nice information. Very usefull for beginers
Thanks
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

good info, but there is one correction needed
junior members are not allowed anymore to have links in their signatures and therefore they don't qualify for signature campaigns
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

junior members are not allowed anymore to have links in their signatures and therefore they don't qualify for signature campaigns
It depends on campaign. I saw many projects that allows Jr.members to join sig campaign.
The point of signature campaign is to advertise project, and simple mention of project name in post also works in long-term.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

You should change rank requirement for signature campaigns from junior member to member because from now junior members are not allowed to wear signatures.
By the way this is not article about how to select best bounty, this is clickbait article for ICO which you are promoting in your signature.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

It depends on campaign. I saw many projects that allows Jr.members to join sig campaign.
The point of signature campaign is to advertise project, and simple mention of project name in post also works in long-term.

this is not possible anymore (since few days ago)
jr members cannot use signatures currently
there is an announcement about this somewhere, but i forgot where i saw it
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

You should change rank requirement for signature campaigns from junior member to member because from now junior members are not allowed to wear signatures.
By the way this is not article about how to select best bounty, this is clickbait article for ICO which you are promoting in your signature.

I dont know yet that Jr Members are allowed to wear signature or nor. I will check and edit article.

I think this is article how to select best bounty. I am just taking example of my current signature campaign. I am not promoting any campaign on this article.
cuongngols9944

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

I think a good campaign is to have a lot of people involved and have a clear purpose roadmap. I do not know how to choose a new ICO for the campaign to get valuable tokens on the exchange. I did a campaign and received some invalid tokens because they were not posted to the trading floor. I expect people to guide me specifically so that I can choose the best ICO project to get valuable tokens, thanks.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 02:47:20 PM by vlast01
Merited by ankit10 (2), laurenB7742 (1)

I think a good campaign is to have a lot of people involved and have a clear purpose roadmap.
Yes, having plenty of people or participants in a certain campaigns makes a certain campaign to have a low possibility of being scam and high possibility of being a success project.
There are several advantages and disadvantages of having more participants other than stated above
Advantage
- The project that are being endorse or promote will be easily spread and become trend/ popular
- being a popular will attracts more investors, buyers and holders.
- having a lot of people buying the campaign tokens makes once tokens to reach their hardcap.
- reaching a hardcap will cause a tokens to be more valued than before.
- recieving a high value token from a successful campaigns makes once earnings double or even tripled.

Disadvantages
- In every particpants added to a certain campaign, the percentage of the total tokens for each participant decreases or number of participants is inversely proportional to the percentage of the total tokens for each participant.
- there would be slow/ delay distribution of tokens.

I do not know how to choose a new ICO for the campaign to get valuable tokens on the exchange. I did a campaign and received some invalid tokens because they were not posted to the trading floor. I expect people to guide me specifically so that I can choose the best ICO project to get valuable tokens, thanks.
Choosing a right or best ICO for a certain campaign is not that easy task, because there are lots of ICos who looks promising and trusted but it n the end it will fail all your expectations. In choosing an ICO for a certain campaign I used to do some research about them.
- I check them at icosrating.com icorating.com to know the rating of such ICO and the status of the campaigns that he manages.
- check the reputation of the ICO from the reviews of his or her past campaigns.
- check the main information of the  project of such ICO tobknow how realistic his / her ideas.
- check how good and secured their website, whitelist, roadmap and etc.
- have a better look and consultations about their ICO via Telegram, email and other form of communication.

And if you are still looking for a promising and trusted ICO for a certain campaign, I may suggest you to have a look and try the Daneel.io
It's a project promoting an A.I (Artificial Intelligence) create and develop to help and guide investors in this cryptoworld. It's really a good project they all pass on my criteria.

Bounty name : [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

I think a good campaign is to have a lot of people involved and have a clear purpose roadmap.
Yes, having plenty of people or participants in a certain campaigns makes a certain campaign to have a low possibility of being scam and high possibility of being a success project.
There are several advantages and disadvantages of having more participants other than stated above
Advantage
- The project that are being endorse or promote will be easily spread and become trend/ popular
- being a popular will attracts more investors, buyers and holders.
- having a lot of people buying the campaign tokens makes once tokens to reach their hardcap.
- reaching a hardcap will cause a tokens to be more valued than before.
- recieving a high value token from a successful campaigns makes once earnings double or even tripled.

Disadvantages
- In every particpants added to a certain campaign, the percentage of the total tokens for each participant decreases or number of participants is inversely proportional to the percentage of the total tokens for each participant.
- there would be slow/ delay distribution of tokens.

I do not know how to choose a new ICO for the campaign to get valuable tokens on the exchange. I did a campaign and received some invalid tokens because they were not posted to the trading floor. I expect people to guide me specifically so that I can choose the best ICO project to get valuable tokens, thanks.
Choosing a right or best ICO for a certain campaign is not that easy task, because there are lots of ICos who looks promising and trusted but it n the end it will fail all your expectations. In choosing an ICO for a certain campaign I used to do some research about them.
- I check them at icosrating.com to know the rating of such ICO and the status of the campaigns that he manages.
- check the reputation of the ICO from the reviews of his or her past campaigns.
- check the main information of the  project of such ICO tobknow how realistic his / her ideas.
- check how good and secured their website, whitelist, roadmap and etc.
- have a better look and consultations about their ICO via Telegram, email and other form of communication.

And if you are still looking for a promising and trusted ICO for a certain campaign, I may suggest you to have a look and try the Daneel.io
It's a project promoting an A.I (Artificial Intelligence) create and develop to help and guide investors in this cryptoworld. It's really a good project they all pass on my criteria.

Bounty name : [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952
The site which you mention here is not available yet. icosrating.com
I am reading your comment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: