Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to select best bounty campaigns? Put your questions here related to bounties  (Read 18609 times)
Maldini07

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 04:30:10 PM by Maldini07

I do not know how to predict whether a Bounty campaign will success or when a token will be listed in the market.
And how to know if that unsold token in an ico project will be burned or ico otherwise failed.
Can you explain to me how to know thats all.?
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 289

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

Thank you your article is very helpful for us to communicate in it, and this is very useful for beginners to find a good bounty so not futile in doing it

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

I do not know how to predict whether a Bounty campaign will success or when a token will be listed in the market.
And how to know if that unsold token in an ico project will be burned or ico otherwise failed.
Can you explain to me how to know thats all.?
You can not exactly predict Success of Bounty/ICO but you may, but still you can predict it by reading reviews of specific Bounty/ICO on various ICO reviewing sites, like ICOBench.
Listing of Tokens definitely depend on project owners. No one can predict too early on listing od Token expect team.

You can check their Ethereum address if they successfully raised funds or not and they burned how much token that too.
GayEddie

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

Great articles. Bump
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Great articles. Bump
Thanks Bump for newbies.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

can you please guide me?? i dont know how to find a good bounties or signatures//
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

if we ask how to get the best campaign is quite difficult because you mean what good criteria is it like? whether from payments we get or from a long campaign type or from managers who handle a campaign? please be more detailed.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

can you please guide me?? i dont know how to find a good bounties or signatures//
Yes, Of course, here BOUNTY LIST you can find the list of bounties with ratings.

Always check the bounty manager's profile. Find the details of ICO on any ICO reviewing site. If ICO has low rating then try to avoid to join them.

I don't think you are eligible for signature campaigns.

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

if we ask how to get the best campaign is quite difficult because you mean what good criteria is it like? whether from payments we get or from a long campaign type or from managers who handle a campaign? please be more detailed.
Best campaign doesn't mean high bounty budget. If there are two bounty campaigns, one with huge Bounty budget but low scope and not well known bounty manager. Second, the long-term scope of the project with good bounty manager and with low high bounty budget. and you have to choose only one from them, which one you will select?  I will go with second one. Because here we know that the price of Tokens surely get PUMP  and will available for long term.
But I suggest you to not to join any long-term signature campaigns. Because if you join any of them and at the end of the campaign you find ICO has not reached the mini soft cap, what you have done is that you just wasted your time.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Best campaign doesn't mean high bounty budget. If there are two bounty campaigns, one with huge Bounty budget but low scope and not well known bounty manager. Second, the long-term scope of the project with good bounty manager and with low high bounty budget. and you have to choose only one from them, which one you will select?  I will go with second one. Because here we know that the price of Tokens surely get PUMP  and will available for long term.
But I suggest you to not to join any long-term signature campaigns. Because if you join any of them and at the end of the campaign you find ICO has not reached the mini soft cap, what you have done is that you just wasted your time.
you are right but sometimes we join a campaign that is predicted only a few weeks but because sales do not reach softcap then in extend to arrive at hartcap

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

Yes, Of course, here BOUNTY LIST you can find the list of bounties with ratings.

Always check the bounty manager's profile. Find the details of ICO on any ICO reviewing site. If ICO has low rating then try to avoid to join them.

Can you suggest me some bounties with better allocation for the social bounty campaigns,I never participated in any bouties before but now I am looking to make some money from my social media account too where I have high number of followers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

you are right but sometimes we join a campaign that is predicted only a few weeks but because sales do not reach softcap then in extend to arrive at hardcap
Yes, sometimes it happens. But mostly in such cases ICO or bounties are legit.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

Can you suggest me some bounties with better allocation for the social bounty campaigns,I never participated in any bouties before but now I am looking to make some money from my social media account too where I have high number of followers.
Social media includes; Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, and Linkedin.
Then you should join Iagon bounty, total bounty budget is 15,00,000.0$  and around 50% tokens are allocated for social media campaigns, it means around 7,50,000 USD is available for social media campaigns.

You can find more bounties here: https://cryptocreed.com/list-of-bounties-of-icos/
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Bump for newbies.
Another day for BUMP
BUMP
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Everyone chooses their own campaigns in different ways. Personally, I choose campaigns only those bounty managers, in which I am 100% sure. And I do not participate in campaigns of unknown managers
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

Everyone chooses their own campaigns in different ways. Personally, I choose campaigns only those bounty managers, in which I am 100% sure. And I do not participate in campaigns of unknown managers
Yes mostly people check About bounty manager profile. But sometime ICO team manage their bounties by own at that time you have to check ICO details of that ICO details like Team, Whitepaper, website social media and etc.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

BUMP for newbies
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

Thanks for the article. Is there a service inside or outside BitcoinTalk forum that lists all the new bounty campaigns?
hidrocop

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

I believe it's really useful for beginners, but I don't think anyone is making money from the awards campaigns anymore.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

I liked the article but why the ICO Bounty page is empty and does not work?
and some of airdrops that you said they are live , are expired , You can get a better audience if you update your site more often , I got a website like yours too about cryptocurrencies and It gets a better viewers when i update it , It has some meaningful relation between the price of bitcoin and the number of its viewers though!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄