Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BEST BOUNTY CAMPAIGN NOW?  (Read 1038 times)
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Bounty campaigns managed by Sylon are usually good ones, this is one of the criteria I'm using for chosing campaigns. But there are a few other quite good managers.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Grin best bounty program is crypterium. but they dont open anymore so I think we miss this bounty. keep wait and you will have some good bounty

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

There are many Campaign was really good, but i dont know what is the best you can check this https://icorating.com to find a good Bounty Campaign.
Actually its hard to know what is the best, i think you must do some research to find the best bounty campaign.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

The best campaign is the one to me is paid in Bitcoin or Ether but you need to be fast to apply otherwise it will be full. Mostly found in the Service section of Bitcoin. Others that pay in tokens can be good based on the valuable of the project.

gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

Bounty campaigns managed by Sylon are usually good ones, this is one of the criteria I'm using for chosing campaigns. But there are a few other quite good managers.

Agreed. Sylon is one of the most professional bounty manager here at bitcointalk. I also choose my campaigns by checking bounty manager. If bounty manager is fair and professional. You can check his last threads and signup campaigns without any doubt.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

I want to join i na good bounty campaign anyone can help me? Thanks.
For me there are many a good bounty campaign but its hard to know which is the best.
But i suggest you must do a great research to find the best bounty campaign.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

its really hard quc for me, but you can always reasearch about ico's , read whitepaper see roadmap i think you can understand which is best for you.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

For the best bounty campaign you have to research well about the particular project and for that you can use good ICO rating sites after selecting good project from this site you have to check the white paper and developer team of that project and also check activity of the project on social media sites like facebook, twitter and instagram sohat you can know all news of that project and  how much developers active for project.

fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

There are many good bounty campaigns available if we do proper research and I am participating in some of them at this time the best bounty campaigns for me are.

1. Tokenpay
2. Trade..Io
3. Zeus
4. Wepower

These are the best bounty campaigns running at this time and I am working on them.
Thank you for your information. Do hope I can join the campaign next time around.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

So far you just have to trust the campaign managers and there bounty is very legit, most especially deadley, you can see his bounties on telegram, it is very legit
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

To search for good bounty companies I use the Bounty Lord website. You can search for it by any parameters that you need.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

I'm kind of waiting around to see if Cypherium is going to do a bounty.  Looks like they might.  Not much else on the horizon that looks huge that I see, and I don't want to jump into just any bounty.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

United Traders had a sweet campaign going but it was limited to higher members and I think the campaign is soon to be done so may not be worth it anymore.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

We can't give exact answer to this question, because there are many good projects which have promising potential and expected to be profitable in the long run. You need to make your careful research by yourself and choose the most preferable campaign, because everyone have its own rules.
nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

For the best bounty campaign you have to research well about the particular project and for that you can use good ICO rating sites after selecting good project from this site you have to check the white paper and developer team of that project and also check activity of the project on social media sites like facebook, twitter and instagram sohat you can know all news of that project and  how much developers active for project.

And count how many steaks you can earn in case of success of the IKO. And there, how lucky

BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

There are so many campaign bounties out with individual requirements but I will recommend Envion campaign bounty, so can also try Altair VR, it's a new one. You can check those out,  think they are good.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

It is hard to tell since a lot of ICO are making it's platform in a nice and organized way. It will be great if you do a reading about the ICO on there website and other pertaining information about it. Try searching ICO hot list.

aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

I think the best thing to do is just get involved slowly and DYOR - look for reputable manager, ICOs that already have a business platform or proven track record, or something that fills an untapped niche market, which you can see has huge potential.  Lots of different ways to see a good prospect.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

I think if the best bounty campaign is having a quick marketing response and reliable so this will make the campaign it has great potential for future opportunities and now but it's also a team with the support of the works well, discipline and responsibility, and a manager who is good in a campaign is a campaign that surely woshib. in the definately bring her great success and has great potential
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

I want to join i na good bounty campaign anyone can help me? Thanks.

You can join Neurogress bounty campaign. It is an amazing project and will be successful at the end of ICO. If you need assistance you can reach me through pm.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: