Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BEST BOUNTY CAMPAIGN NOW?  (Read 1038 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

I don't know, which is best. I look at ICO ratings from sites like this:
https://icorating.com/
compare and finally search certain bounty
I have been using this website for a while now and it has never disappointed. I started using it for investment purpose, but when I joined the bounty world, it still seems very helpful as well. No one can really know how a project would fair, but at least with this website and some little research on your part, you can get a good one at the end which luckily may even do very well in the market.

We may have to use some websites to get that done but we still have to do your own research as well. It is best not to waste our time on a project that would end up a scam as that would be a wasted effort. If you can go through all the ICOs and fish them out yourself, then that would be a good one for you, but if not, you may have to use some rating websites to filter them out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

UNIFY YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN.
uNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

The best campaign now is the one that I have in my signature)) How can I say otherwise? I really believe in this project and I hope to get a good profit from it Smiley

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
grimoire5

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

thanks, this will increase my knowledge to invest my money
so many good bounty campaign right now, but i just recommended that manage by famous people such as jamal, deadley, blockeye, sylon, etc
they will help filter the project first
and then you can add more filter by reading whitepaper
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

I want to join i na good bounty campaign anyone can help me? Thanks.
There is no best campaign, you will have to research then find what campaign is best for you. If you don't know what to join then don't join one.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

The best campaign now is the one that I have in my signature)) How can I say otherwise? I really believe in this project and I hope to get a good profit from it Smiley

It says that the token sale has ended, is the campaign still running?
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

unfortunately swissborg is ending soon. it is a very smooth and organised campaign. the bounty manager is working very hard and the swissborg team too. but you can join tutellus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579270.msg26269697#msg26269697 they have already a working product and i think their token sales will be successful as well the campaign is mananged by tutellus staff and its smoothly going started in december 2017
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

thanks, this will increase my knowledge to invest my money
so many good bounty campaign right now, but i just recommended that manage by famous people such as jamal, deadley, blockeye, sylon, etc
they will help filter the project first
and then you can add more filter by reading whitepaper
Lately, there have been a lot of complaints about experienced bounty managers. They recruit many campaigns and stop following them. The same Jamal has long been a lazy at the forum called. We need to study the campaigns ourselves and proceed only from our own ideas about it. An experienced manager is not an indicator of a good campaign.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

The best campaign is the feeling what you think.
Read the whitepaper and the information about the projekt.

can you idendify with this, is this the best Smiley

I always see every bounty hunter as investors as you are going to be investing a lot of time and some effort trying to promote the project. Nevertheless, the team is usually my first target, then a quick review of the project summary and the whitepaper, and if you can take your time to do this, you can hit good projects and be swimming in a lot of money if you even hold them.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

All campaigns must be learned deep. Some managers are poor, some teams want too much, some pools are too small.
Need to get own investigation for own results
I have some campaigns with $5-15 profit. It's cool  Grin
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

This Amazix manager by the name of @Mei_01 is one of the most unhelpful ones that I have encountered!
There was change in bounty rules and I didn't notice it until few days later, and this is how he/she replied in the bounty chat

Mei (M) Amazix:
You need to submit the form.
You can stop participating if you don’t agree with the new rules. Manager have all the right to change and modify the rules based on the current situation.
All the stake before this that been awarded will be keep, even if you stop.
Other bounty hunter will gladly do the work and receive the larger pool if you stop.

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

Everyone supports a bounty campaign that carries own signature. I support BetterBetting and it can make good money on ICO.
You can also search  Smiley

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

All the best and good HYPE one normally don't do any bounty campaign.
You have to research by your self the best one will be a lot of participants so it will be less for all.
The shitcoin maybe not good at start but you will get huge amount. Then just need contact mr McAfee to pump it to lambo it

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

All campaigns must be learned deep. Some managers are poor, some teams want too much, some pools are too small.
Need to get own investigation for own results
I have some campaigns with $5-15 profit. It's cool  Grin
of course on the exchanges in the rating departments you can find already held projects and they can be dealt with with good profit results. But how to identify quality projects in new companies? How do you make the selection?
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I want to join i na good bounty campaign anyone can help me? Thanks.
Join Uservice token realy fun! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2450997
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

much bounty campaign has good potential reward.you could analyze one of them.but i think coinfirm is the best one of them.this ico reached more than 10k eth.looking at this partner , i really sure this project has good future.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

I would take part in the Nucleus Vision bounty campaign, or in the Envion bounty. Both seem to be very good projects with strong teams.
Disclaimer: I'm taking part in the Envion signature campaign so this post may seem bias. Check them out if you're interested though. I've read their whitepaper and the project has a lot of room to grow.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

You should take a look at SwissBorg. Their bounty is as good as their ICO. The concept behind SwissBorg is the Management of crypto wealth to a whole new level.

terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

you can check on Bitroad because I think now the project is running well enough so that the success of the presentation is very large.
You can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2620095.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: