Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It is possible to store multiple crypto's in one wallet?  (Read 94 times)
iRewa (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

It is possible to store multiple crypto's in one wallet?
Or do you need a wallet for every coin?
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

Exodus is a wallet that you are looking for. If can store's multicoins, like BTC, ETH and LTC. You can get it here:

https://www.exodus.io/

Just be careful though and have a strong password so that hackers can't get it. I personally used it myself and so far I'm not having issues with it. Also another reminder that it can't store ERC20 tokens though, MEW is a better options. Another tip is to bookmark it as well. Better be safe than sorry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Some wallets like Jaxx and Exodus allow you to store multiple coins.  Not all of them, but a large list of the major coins.  Some wallets like Coinomi (which only supports Android) have a huge list of coins they support.  Typically though... wallets developed by the respective coin's dev team will only support their coin.  And... it's usually the most secure way to store your coins.  If you're in and out of coins, then it's okay to keep them on an exchange, if you're holding for more than a month and are okay with slight risk, then download Jaxx, Exodus, etc.

If you have a large stake in a coin then I'd download the official wallet.  Also, some coins allow for passive income through staking and only the official wallet dose.  Finally... most believe the most secure way to store your coins is with a hardware wallet like a Ledger.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Yes, it is possible to store multiple crypto's in one wallet. There are many wallets to store different cryptocurrencies. My Ethereum Wallet is one of the best wallet is had came across. It suits me a lot and i like to use it because its very easy to do my transactions.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

Thats very possible there are desktop and mobile wallet but i wont trust these because they are prone to hackers,i am using ledger nano s its a hardwallet to store alts and btc all at once.

Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

Personally I store my btcs and ltc in the app coinbase, and the rest of my altcoins and my eth I store them in myetherwallet.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

It's possible, but i dont fully trust with them. Because it's vurneable with Hackers

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
FrenchBTC

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

Ledger Nano S for sure :

https://ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005304449-Which-altcoins-and-tokens-are-supported-by-the-Ledger-products-

So easy to use even if your computer has many malwares it does work safely...

THE wallet to have. (or Trezor)

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
Deepa98

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

You can use coinomi or cryptonator for this .. both supports multiple coins...
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

Use hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S or Trezor to keep your crypto safely. I can't recommend to use any other not-hardware wallet like exodus or jaxx just because it's not safe enough. But if you will use them export private keys to the safe encrypted place.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

Op, you can some number of coins in exodus wallet and if you are referring to how to keep your token in a single wallet the only wall that accept almost all token is myetherwallet.

misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

Currently yes if the cryptocurrency or altcoins are supported by the wallet itself. The best example of this wallet would be "MEW" or MyEtherWallet, this allows different types of altcoins but with condition and it must be an ERC-20 token. Thus, if the condition or requirement is done, MEW allows it to be stored along side with ethereum.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: