Print  
Author Topic: altcoin  (Read 590 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this
Cryptocurrency other then bitcoin is known as a Altcoin.
Altcoin are based on the concept of bitcoin. Like bitcoin it also used for investment but it is mainly used for long-term investment. Altcoin also accepted by many big multinational companies and country. Altcoin are heavily use for transactions purposes. Because of its safe, secure and fast transaction with low transaction cost. Altcoin also use for online shopping, trading and for many other thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

I believe their is still a HOPE in this current situation for altcoin. Some cannot survive of down fall some may really can go rise again. Altcoin is in hard situation so I think a big chance to rise again.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this
I refer to the fact that the price is growing then falls relatively normally, because it is the basis of the market. As for the rise or fall, of course the growth will be but later, when the ETF will launch. In the meantime, we are waiting for other good news.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

If I hope that the majority of altcoins will show a gradual increase in the coming months so that with such situations can make traders become more enthusiastic in investing in order to create profits every time without panic.

Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

In market there are 1500 coins are available based on this the price of bitcoin always depends on btc because if the price of btc increases then this price will increase but in the end of the year I think this price will increase.
In the crypto currencies market, the subcoins department is the highest part of the potential for me. it may be a bit more risky. you can reduce the amount of risk by conducting detailed research. soon the bull season for the subcoins will begin
prikitiw

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

I’m no expert. But I’m hoping that this market will rise in price and we’ll experience profit. So I’m holding on to my altcoin.

No one knows what will happen in the future, but try to think positively, when the market falls automatically all coin prices go down, and we can use it to buy more coins that we will hold. of course I don't want to be greedy even there are lots of coins at lower prices right now I just stay on a few coins to make my money safe.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

in my view. market conditions will stabilize and altcoin prices will rise again. like the experience of the end of last year the price of altcoin rose very significantly. and I believe that by the end of this year market conditions will stabilize and altcoin prices will rise again. the important thing is to be patient.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

most likely the market will creep up for the end of the year and this is a great
opportunity to hold the altcoin we have or add to it by making a purchase on
altcoin which has a cheap price hold and see the price will climb steadily until the end of the year.

correct. I agree with you. most likely by the end of this year market conditions will stabilize and altcoin prices will rise. now is an opportunity for us to buy altcoins and hold them. therefore we must not be pessimistic about current market conditions. because at the end of this year the price of the altcoin will rise again like last year's experience.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

if you have to express an opinion of the current market situation, it must be conveyed honestly. that the condition is not in normal or down.
of course many people hope to recover soon, including me also hope so. that's the crypto dynamics!
 Huh

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Senumilew

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Simply take a gander at the verifiable graphs. This bear advertise (despite the fact that this year it has been an awful one) have been circumventing a seemingly endless amount of time. I'm sure the market will go up again in some time, maybe end of this current year. Crypto is a round of persistence and taking in a considerable measure en route. The times of getting rich over night with crypto are gone yet in the event that you play it brilliant and require the investment for it, it is as yet conceivable to get great picks up on your speculations.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

I believe that the prices will go up closer to the next year. it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
nick_2017

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

In my opinion the price of BTC will be stable in this year. But in the next few years blockchain will strengthen the position and we will see high price of BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: