Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin  (Read 590 times)
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

In the crypto currencies market, the subcoins department is the highest part of the potential for me. it may be a bit more risky. you can reduce the amount of risk by conducting detailed research. soon the bull season for the subcoins will begin.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this

There is no real answer for this. A half of the crowd might believe that altcoins has great future and they will reach their ATH and even more prices very much soon.  While there is half of them who says altcoins future is worst and only top coins like ETH and BTC will survive. I am on the first boat where I believe alts will rise back again because they get invested heavily whenever their prices drops down. This cycle will continue all the time and thus they will never get the chance to die. This is the formula here and at the end they will have huge prices because they will be cheaper to invest as compared to the BTC.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
The price is very different every day but I believe till to the end of the yeah it grows up. We all can make only prediction about the future price in the market, but I have my own strategy about it and I go on holding.

anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Maybe at the moment the price of altcoin is falling but someday it will definitely rise.
An example when 2014 coins are all down after 2017 all coins become expensive. No need to panic with this situation. For me this is only temporary, it will not always go down.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

if the altcoin price on the market still goes up and down, it still can't stabilize up, it is possible because the company hasn't joined much so the price is still so ..
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

The market now is goes most likely with the circle of last year. If my prediction is true, the market will solid increase price from October to December.
Yes emamng last year into a great year for altcoin, hopefully your prediction is correct and it will make many people happy with their all the coins up. We just look at October as to whether the market will improve.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

according to my personal view of the market at this time what happens in alt coin we have to think positively and continue to be optimistic that the market will soon recover from the current situation. don't let the pope affect you.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

indeed you are right, we must be optimistic, don't let us sell loss. I'm sure the market will recover in the near future
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

i have no idea on what is happening right now it iso unpredictable on when the prices will rice or the prices go down. We still hoping that the market gonna change on the following month always think positive.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

I think this year will be the longest bearish market in the history of crypto world. today, we cannot do anything unless we have to hold, support, be patient, and make a positive contribution to the crypto market.

but, some altcoins have good growth, are not affected by market conditions, run alone for uptrends and survive. maybe you can find it on the market.

Missis S

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

I think that for now, most Altcoins will continue to lose against Bitcoin. There is a lot of anxiety in the market and Bitcoin is the most reliable coin right now.
Almost always the schedule for the movement of altcoins repeats the bitcoin schedule. And this case is no exception. All prices depend on the bitcoin price.

Missis S

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

maybe all the members here know an altcoin but others are asking what altcoin really is. And investors are also asking about altcoin because it is worried about today's events that all are actually falling down price but others I can explain to you that there is no need for us to fail and not worry because the price will definitely come back to the extent that we are patient.These situations are just normal for the cryptocurrency market, so far Investors need to be sophisticated and smart enough to understand the perfect opportunities today or whenever.
Those who are investing now, will profit in the future. It takes only a little patience and no panic.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

I think the price will be the same as it is today, and maybe it seems that prices will rise by 10% -30%. With the current situation, we might have to be patient waiting for prices to stabilize. The most important thing is that you don't focus on decreasing prices, but if you want to hold back then that will be your investment for the future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

I can not predict the market trend. I guess it is not only me but many others think so, too.
But all of us are waiting for positive signals from the market at the end of the year.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

I think the price will be the same as it is today, and maybe it seems that prices will rise by 10% -30%. With the current situation, we might have to be patient waiting for prices to stabilize. The most important thing is that you don't focus on decreasing prices, but if you want to hold back then that will be your investment for the future.
But I always tell my friends that there is no eternal growth and eternal fall. Now the market is being corrected and this is completely normal. This is how each crypto market and currency operates, no exception
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

Seems like market will be stable for couple of months. Will be up down but normal one. Hoping BTC will cross 10k$, ETH and BCH both cross 1k$ before the end of 2018. I think in the 2017 coins attract many new investor but in the end of 2017 many run away and most of afraid now to join because of really big down. But, It'a just start for the the big boom I think. Market will go really to up even more then last year.  Cheesy
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

The current time is hard to predict but I think altcoins will continue to decrease relative when bitcoin fluctuates too much. The current market situation is not good, but also the opportunity for long-term investment. Hopefully next few months we will see the market grow strongly as late last year.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

I think there will soon be another fall, and only then a good takeoff ... The market will recover like last year. Only now the new recession will start earlier.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

I think there will soon be another fall, and only then a good takeoff ... The market will recover like last year. Only now the new recession will start earlier.

Yes that's exactly the plan as most of big fish will invest in the upcoming dump to buy a huge amount of bitcoin and then dump it in the new year or last week of December that's what happened last year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

I am sure altcoins will survive in current situation, but not all of them, only the strongest will be on the market and it will be the better way of development.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: