Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why will Bitcoin Rise Again?  (Read 1197 times)
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

In this New Year 2018 i am sure bitcoin will rise up. This might be the right year to invest more on bitcoin.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Yes i believe that bitcoins will rise as it has a huge demand for the them in the crypto market and this year bitcoins may get lighting network so it would definitely reduce transactions fees and increase transactions which both were the drawback of bitcoin recently.And bitcoins has gained too much popularity which has attracted many people and investors to invest in bitcoin so chances of bitcoins to rise is high.
amadocuaresma

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

As you can see bitcoin rise rapidly it is because of the number of people that now are using it and many more people that will use this when they've been known about this.
Anphonsus

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

The King of crypto will beat 25k mark this month. Mark my words.
But don't hold your breath though.  Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
zsy_smiling

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

because of love
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Because on one side  the demand of Bitcoin is rising and on the other side the supply is always the same so logically Bitcoin will rise again.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

BTC is struggling. Many people are bullish that it will be strong in 2018.

For those who think that, why do you think that is the case when fees are so high and send times so slow?

High fee is not big matter for bitcoin since there are the way to solve that problem from our not from bitcoin side.
I think people said that bitcoin will go up because they believe with bitcoin
jokilax

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

Bitcoin is always rise and fall,we can not say it will raise or fall.bitcoin transaction fees are increased,it may affects the price
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

nowadays comes 2018 long before bitcoin increases because I've seen its defference so far the duration has risen and the price drops and it's only stable at its price today, but I still depend on the bitcoin buying when it's multiplied for sure it increases its price, but it's just that little bit and no bit buying bitcoin just keep it at its price it's going to go down.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

The most important thing in bitcoin is the people interest in the crypto currency and most features of bitcoin is very good for the future the crypto market is rising in the world the people are investing their money in this currency because they want to use it for future like the investment and online transfers every where with out any complication and that's why the bitcoin price is rising more and more.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

BTC is struggling. Many people are bullish that it will be strong in 2018.

For those who think that, why do you think that is the case when fees are so high and send times so slow?

The transactions is slow because there are a lot of people who are exchanging their coins or transferring and it makes the traffic occurs. Bitcoins to day is at low price and it only means that we should hold our coins longer or invest to earn more profit when the value rise up again.

louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

its the first day of the new year, it will climb again soon

Yes thats true, Bitcoin has been pumping slowly nowadays indicating that the price will definitely be okay for next few days which threatened people before because Bitcoin dumps. As the common circle Bitcoin will dump because of the holidays as well as it will pump soon because it is the other way for this platform to become successful.

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

There are so many reasons why bitcoin rise again,  I think there's a path on it. The demand will continues this year and bitcoin will boom again. It will rise again and many more news to happen this year with bitcoin.
jakirtanvir

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

Because it’s always do, so don’t worry it’s gonna rise again. Just wait and see.
Lifback

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

Because many investors and countries are injecting investment funds into cryptocurrency companies and blockchain industries to improve Bitcoin infrastructure and services. This means that over the next few years, there will be better Bitcoin buying and selling systems, digital purses, Bitcoin e-payment that spread evenly, as well as new developments and possibilities that will certainly encourage the Bitcoin ecosystem.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

We cannot predict if bitcoin will rise or not. Right now the demand for bitcoin is not that much, especially since the new year and christmas. People have spent most their money and have sold their bitcoins to buy presents/ pay bills etc. However, in a few months it should rise, but im not so sure. More people are looking into alt currency and cheaper icos.

Well, that's right. It's mind-boggling why people keep on insisting to "predict" what will happen with bitcoin's value. I think they should know by now that it's something that can't be easily known even with all the data around and even with the consideration of the previous trends that happened with bitcoin. However, if you would follow that, I think it would be safe to say that it will continue to rise. For now, even if it's not generally increasing in price, I won't consider it struggling because it still possesses the highest value amongst all cryptocurrencies around, plus it is the most popular as well. Therefore, it's just a normal market move for to halt for now, nothing could keep on climbing forever, I guess.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

its the first day of the new year, it will climb again soon

It's true that Christmas and New Year affected the price of almost every crypto currency to go down. In the case of bitcoin, it suffered a big dip and now, it's slowly coming back again because the demand is still high and that many investors are investing by the time bitcoin's price plunges down.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the whole world.Some days ago,its price was so expensive.Now,its price is decreased. But its price will increase soon in future. For this reason, Bitcoin will rise again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cue

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

Well, it's not really predictable, though people set their predictions on the rise of Bitcoin.  But we all know that there would be a high and low of the prices of Bitcoin, mostly it depends on the big players/holders of the Bitcoin itself to manipulate the market on it.  But I am hoping that it will increase though.  Wink

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

No one regulate Bitcoin and no one can control it. Any one can create an artificial market crisis and the Bitcoin price can rise. We all know Gold have price because there is demand. In a similar way, If there are Bitcoin crisis in the market then Bitcoin price will rise.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: