Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect ICO  (Read 206 times)
Chrizz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

Hey guys,

What do you think about the new Bitconnect ICO? I know Bitconnect is a ponzi, but do you think it is possible to make some $$ by participating in the ICO and dumping it afterwards?

Thanks!
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

The company run a new business to finance the old one(Bitconnect). The end is near.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Hey guys,

What do you think about the new Bitconnect ICO? I know Bitconnect is a ponzi, but do you think it is possible to make some $$ by participating in the ICO and dumping it afterwards?

Thanks!

For me Bitconnect is 10000% MLM Ponzi.

I'm staying away from this kind of 'projects' and I suggest you to do the same. They can always prolong exchange listing or just disappear before you or anybody else to dump a single token.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

I read a lot of messages/posts about bitconnect and most of them are negative. Looks like everybody knows this is real scammers but people still invest here. Why do people so illogical?

Be careful, Bitconnect is looks like real scam. Don't invest in their ico.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

You do not have to invest in projects to be a project. What promises is what matters. He's a winner, but he'll be very upset in the future.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

You do not have to invest in projects to be a project. What promises is what matters. He's a winner, but he'll be very upset in the future.

I think if you investing in the project you will become a part of the project. I mean your money works on it. If you telling your friends about the project it will work the same direction. That's why the investment in the scam projects is always wrong.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Boooooo  Grin Grin Grin Grin this is too much now
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

I read a lot of messages/posts about bitconnect and most of them are negative. Looks like everybody knows this is real scammers but people still invest here. Why do people so illogical?

Because people are greedy. Everybody want to 'double money' or make something from nothing. It's in the human nature.

Ponzi's are not invented with bitcoin. They are known for thousand years, but people still fall there and greed is the main reason.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

Maybe the people behind bitconnect has some connection or have personal talks with those investors that is why they don't know that they are scammers or we can say that those funds gathered are just fictional.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

It looks like the castle will crash. Every ponzi scheme ends like that. they start to show new business and opportunities to get a little more of cash before disappears. If you want to loose your money, invest there right now.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

They already have a coin. Who would be dumb enough to invest in an ICO where the coin already exists?   Roll Eyes
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:25 AM

Craig Grant is not legit?  Grin
Godday

Activity: 1554
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

It looks like the castle will crash. Every ponzi scheme ends like that. they start to show new business and opportunities to get a little more of cash before disappears. If you want to loose your money, invest there right now.
now more and more ICO Lending programs are like its bitconnect. but there are still many users of the ico. but they know it is a fraud .. there are still many ico who have a good future rather than lending program

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mayadin

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

Bitconnect is a scam, and people like Trevon James, who promotes it as if it is  all legit, and getting people use his refferal link to signup is a scammer too.
aaronfb

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

$1000 invested into the top 20 currencies on 1/1/17, ($50 per coin) would be $64802 on 12/31/17.  People like to call bitconnect a ponzi scheme but tend to not want to apply that critical thinking to crypto values in general.

Their business model is take your BTC, and exchange it for coins they control the value of, then have people also lend them those essentially doubling their purchasing power, then pay people out in fiat .009ish% per day.  All they had to do for all of 2017, is hodl most their assets.  Occasionally paying people out in full.

I have a small investment with them, it's money I've set aside as very high risk.  I also have a small investment in my own mining, some money put in cloud mining and some money that is invested in coins with the intent of holding for a few years.

All of this is high risk, it's riskier then just buying an S&P 500 index fund, or gold.  Some will pay off, some will be a loss.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: