Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1577 times)
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

i'll never invest it in
even if it can be profitable, i dont invest in useless coins
i mean... BNB coin KuExchange coin COSS coin etherdelta coin
who the hell need them?

well, BNB coin gives fee discount and KuCoin shares give you the share of fees. etherdelta coins give you nothing and right after hackers attack crowdsale looks like a mockery.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

i'll never invest it in
who the hell need them?

well, BNB coin gives fee discount and KuCoin shares give you the share of fees. etherdelta coins give you nothing and right after hackers attack crowdsale looks like a mockery.

This is exactly what I am thinking too. Not the best timing starting to sell token shortly after having been hacked - not really the best promotion tool.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Well interesting to know that etherdelta is also selling their tokens, can you share more details about it, i mean its price and also will it be a profit sharing token?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

And why would they think launching their own coin would help the current cause? It's stupid on their part to venture into their own token while risking the housing of most ERC20 coins while the site has been plagued with security issues and downtimes in the past.

For now, they should stick to pushing out updates to improve the site which is a budding exchange for ERC20 tokens rather than digging their own graves with something like this.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

How glad I am that many here understand the futility of Etherdelta's Token. I trade on this exchange and I think that now there is no alternative to it in terms of the number of different coins. But I do not understand who in his senses will buy tokens of this exchange. They give the owner nothing. I re-read the description 5 times and could not believe my eyes. "Give us money and we will give you much nothing."

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

Etherdelta token sale? You guys should be careful of scam and scam artist! Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange that has been in operation for sometime. It never held any ICO and is one of the successful project out that never sought for funding!

LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Well interesting to know that etherdelta is also selling their tokens, can you share more details about it, i mean its price and also will it be a profit sharing token?

No, their token has no utility at all. As was fairly said "Give us money and we will give you much nothing". The crowdsale rate is 8500 EDT for 1 ETH with minimum individual buy 0.1 ETH.

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

No. It's definitely not for me. I saw the opening of the sale of Etherdelta exchange Tokens. But unfortunately, or fortunately, I try not to invest my money in a mirage. "Once, after a hundred years, we'll probably buy back the tokens at an unknown price." What is this? This is in my opinion a motivation to pass by. This stock exchange was already in trouble with security. This is another vote against buying.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

Not buy it, too early and not worth ( for now ). I believe Etherdelta only follow ICO's trend but for me Etherdelta is more good and fit as exchange only. Besides that, I see another exchange also running token sale but has bad result. If you decides to buy, you should wait until token sale finish and see what happen. Because at that moment we can see the real price and volume. So, be patience and calm down.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

I think etherdelta coin is worth buying, because etherdelta is a great exchange, and like other exchanges also have their own coins, like binance, coss, etc. and they are likely to raise funds for the purpose of tightening their security

rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

The recent hacked case of etherdelta was attacking the dns of etherdelta itself. that redirected these people into the fake site. But this looks silly to see etherdelta try to run an ico, and the ridiculous thing about there is no utility usage for the token of etherdelta itself. It seems to be useless soon.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

I want to know why etherdelta devlopers do a crowdsale...i feel not a ico but just an airdrop or hardfork for get some profits...ED not need a crowdsale

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
forcrypto

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

No U.S. investors allow so no for me
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

I will buy some quantity and wait to see how well it will be. I think they have done well with the security and check the speed that was used to mitigate the attack and quickly came back online.
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

In my opinion this is a good exchange, I am ready to buy tokens, I think they are waiting for a good future, I have not had any problems with selling and buying altcoyins, I will take them.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

i'll never invest it in
who the hell need them?

If for the issue I agree with you because it is now in the market competition is getting tougher and the other one from the market to make an awful lot of strategies in order to buy, sell or trade on market
ukiert

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

I will buy some quantity and wait to see how well it will be. I think they have done well with the security and check the speed that was used to mitigate the attack and quickly came back online.
Yes it's obvious if people will choose a market that is very consistent and clear and not like spirits, so now many markets that are working together to get the advantage, so we have to be smart to select a market
ukiert

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

In my opinion this is a good exchange, I am ready to buy tokens, I think they are waiting for a good future, I have not had any problems with selling and buying altcoyins, I will take them.
Oh if I see a good exchange it from how he's sticking with a stable price so there is no problem that would occur for example heavy losses, but also can not impose the will but instead wait and work hard
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

I already bought the tokens of another exchange KuCoin shares. It has already risen in price. And begins to bring small dividends. Why do I need the coins of Etherdelta exchange? Maybe I'm wrong and the price will rise. But you can invest in other good projects and there will also grow. The choice I think is obvious and it is not in favor of Etherdelta tokens.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

dont intersting to buy Etherdelta Token sale.
also i dont like Etherdelta since i know that market,high fee...and sometimes i got failed transaction but my ETH still get deducted.
even if they sell cheap i will never buy it...lol
better i bet on another coin ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: