Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:07:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1579 times)
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

I should not buy ed token, mainly based on the following considerations:
1., the hard cap is too high
 2. crowdsale price is several times that of the private sale
3. there will be quit several competing rivals this year.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:33:49 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

Not buy it, too early and not worth ( for now ). I believe Etherdelta only follow ICO's trend but for me Etherdelta is more good and fit as exchange only. Besides that, I see another exchange also running token sale but has bad result. If you decides to buy, you should wait until token sale finish and see what happen. Because at that moment we can see the real price and volume. So, be patience and calm down.

Apparently, I saw in ED that there's a crowdsale and I didn't know they running it just until now that I read here. May I know what token they're selling? It's quite intriguing tho and maybe there's something behind it.

Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:35:31 AM

If they weren't hacked, I would definitely buy the Etherdelta token, but now I need to think about it, because everyone is not going to invest in it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

Etherdelta? More like a joke, when my token security is not guaranteed, then why would I choose to invest in it? Isn't it?

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

Etherdelta's original CEO has left and sold the ownership with someone else. I do not trust the new management. Looks like Etherdelta is being ruled by sneaky people.

Recently Etherdelta's domain was hacked and lots of people who share their private keys with Etherdelta was hacked. Problem doesnt fix, after few days without explanation what happened to domain hacked. They launched their ICO.

Stay away from this exchange site.
Really? So the new owner after buying the ED launched a token sale for the upgrade to ED 2.0? I think its not a brilliant move maybe they should wait some months to regain and bring back the ed to a good reputation after some hacks and then launch a token sale it will surely brings lots of investors.      

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

This exchange running token sale because  i think they want to development their trading platform to be more good in service and give other benefits to the trader and investor. I will buy their token to suppot them and hopefully Etherdelta will be better exchange with other feature.
arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

Weren't the guys at Etherdelta hacked just a few days ago? Now they are holding a token sale?
That's a red flag for me, I am not going to take part of the sale.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

they choose the wrong time to launch their ICO. with those hacking happen a lot will not trust anymore to etherdelta and will shift to other exchange sites. this ICO will lead to failure but i see in the crowdsale some invest to it.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:57:53 AM

they just get hacked and I think people are think carefully before invest in ed ICO. and for me. I dont have any interesting on this ICO

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

I think they will encouraged more trader to there market it is good move to etherdelta to have some token sale features but the questions is the security of it.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

they choose the wrong time to launch their ICO. with those hacking happen a lot will not trust anymore to etherdelta and will shift to other exchange sites. this ICO will lead to failure but i see in the crowdsale some invest to it.
but maybe they want to add some feature or developt their platfrom.so in future etherdelta would be great platform to use.and no more delay when deposit to etherdelta wallet.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

Yes, i am interested to be a part of this token sale because it is a well established exchange for ERC20 tokens and it will give good profit in long run because exchanges get fee for every trade/transaction and there are no chances of losses ever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

I will not, why ed need so much money? it has earned so much trading fee, and ed is very hard to use especially for newcomers, and the security of users account cant be guaranteed.
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

If there is etherdelta token sale, maybe I'll think about buying it.
Because we must be able to analyze first how the movement of the graph.
We will not want to buy it without profit when selling it.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

I known it has token sale yesterday. I dont know if i will buy it or not.
Like everybody said, etherdelta need to improve their security first before doing token sale. Etherdelta is one of the target of haccker since there are a lot of token and etherium there. And also the website sometime very heavy to load.
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

The security of etherdelta is not resolve yet. Etherdelta has a more transaction fee so in my opinion i cant buy a token from etherdelta. I think i will buy token from them if it is more stable already.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

for me personally may hesitate to buy etherdelta tokens because of some problems that have occurred a few days ago in etherdelta, but maybe many people still keep their confidence.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

Meh, it seems they want a quick bucks by running a token sale. Well i think it will success because there are many traders too on etherdelta but i agree with you, Etherdelta should upgrade or at least focus on security on their website first to prevent the hacker like the last time happened.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

should the hacker problem now facing Etherdelta should be a homework to be accomplished by the team from the Etherdelta site because I think it is very harmful to the users of the Etherdelta site because of course they will lose the tokens they have. so for the moment I think I'm not too interested in what Etherdelta is doing selling tokens because for now I do not want to be too brave to take the risk I would face if after I bought the token but in the end it would be hacked. Etherdelta should be before doing a token sale done at this point I think they should do is first fix the security system on the Etherdelta site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

Etherdelta running a token sale!! Where did you get that info? But if it is legit, then I guess it is a good idea to invest in it. Yes, Etherdelta was recently hacked but I guess no project is safe from hackers. There are vulnerabilities in every online platform and hackers take advantage of that only. But now I think Etherdelta must have fixed its issues and safer to use. And so a good investment if it starts a token sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: