Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1579 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

Etherdelta running a token sale!! Where did you get that info? But if it is legit, then I guess it is a good idea to invest in it. Yes, Etherdelta was recently hacked but I guess no project is safe from hackers. There are vulnerabilities in every online platform and hackers take advantage of that only. But now I think Etherdelta must have fixed its issues and safer to use. And so a good investment if it starts a token sale.

It's legit, it's gonna run for only two weeks. The thing is I haven't read anything that says something about profit sharing from fees, something that could've made the tokens so valuable.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

ED doesn't need any ico what do ed want to use the ico for is it because other exchanges are having ico. No roadmap no whitepaper. I think ed is just having this ico to have money for their self and nothing more.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

Etherdelta running a token sale!! Where did you get that info? But if it is legit, then I guess it is a good idea to invest in it. Yes, Etherdelta was recently hacked but I guess no project is safe from hackers. There are vulnerabilities in every online platform and hackers take advantage of that only. But now I think Etherdelta must have fixed its issues and safer to use. And so a good investment if it starts a token sale.

Yes I don't get the point of the token, so why invest? Only for their buy back promise?
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

IMO after hacked incident couple days ago I will not trust their platform anymore, to many risk on etherdelta right now I think. if they have a good & succeded decentralized exchange then why they open an ICO, its better to take care of their hacked customer rather than make an ICO I think. cause after hacked there is no action to their customer. make an ICO after hacked, forget it I will not make an investment on it
boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

I think hardcap is too high. So people don't want to join if this hardcap don't reach and they get refund.
Aryan55

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
hraed it and also see it, i think this is good, if you believe etherdelta then its good for you otherwise ignore it.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Never heard that EtherDelta is running a token sale, but I'm not buying it though. Main reason is that there are a lot of tokens already and it serves no purpose for me. So I don't know how much it will be worth. If they are trying to raise funds, does it mean that they are not profiting after all this years?

Maybe the reason for them offering tokens is to really raise some funds. I agree that they have to improved their security and their support because hackers are really targeting cryptos because of the huge amount that they can stole. However, I think they already did step up their security after what happens a few weeks ago.
Yes, and that calls for questioning though. They have made so much over the years and there is no doubt about that.
They already have a platform running and I do not see how they would not have just simply make the platform better with the amount they have raised even if that is the main reason for the crowd sale or if they just want to give people the chance to be part of the Etherdelta project.

I am just hearing it though, but I will probably take a look. Few dollars for a project that could be worth it hugely later on may not be a bad idea if they are able to convince me enough.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

Etherdelta cant give back what is already stolen,yes they need to improve their security a hacked DNS server is ridiculous but it already happened so lets be vigillant to our transactions to prevent losses.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

I think this token sale is for the security of the exchange and always remember, NEVER keep your coins or tokens on exchange. Exchanges could be compromise and it's really not safe to keep cryptos at exchanges.

LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

I think this token sale is for the security of the exchange and always remember, NEVER keep your coins or tokens on exchange. Exchanges could be compromise and it's really not safe to keep cryptos at exchanges.

Well, they'll use money as follows: System Development & Operation - 35%, Marketing & Promotion - 50%, Emergency Fund - 15%. Don't forget 10% of tokens team reserved for a year and we get the picture which is unfortunately very far from "token sale is for the security".

Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

I using Etherdelta every time. I advise using Metamask for Etherdelta.
karmicpanther

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

If they could run a decentralized trading platform even though it got hacked, i think they deserve even a little appreciation. We all know that trading platform is not designed to store our tokens, right?
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

Regarding the legitimacy of the token sale of etherdelta,  well its true and you can see their promotions on their website. If that mindset of being unsafe from hackers, well maybe thats too much a negative perceptions about it and I think their new project will help etherdelta website improve their current system to be much more secured from hacking attacks.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

did not know that Etherdelta has tokens. Is ICO going or is it already?

zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

why is everyone so cautious about etherdelta ico? etherdelta is important for cryptocurrency world. it is the place where we can trade our small capped altcoins, bounty tokens and etc. I like its concept important private key and directly controlling the ethereum wallet.
I know it is sold recently, maybe new guys want to improve the site by this ico. I am going to research more and decide
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

i don't know why etherdelta is making a crowdsale for an already up and running decentralized exchange.

maybe after the last hack they want to improve their security or making an token right recovery like bitfinex.
MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

I do not understand why they sell the cards to raise funds, they have had security problems and it takes a long time to fix them (1-2 days). And what are the tokens that can help a user in the trading platform? Are they prepared to vote? or other purposes. Can anybody help me with this?

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Etherdelta is good example of self funded project that was successful and functional. I think if the rest of those guys looking for funding could proof themselves first by developing something that investor can believe in before they started hunting for money, the cryptospace and cryptocurrency and blockchain will be better for

btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

I think they should focus on improving the UI for EtherDelta first before launching the ICO.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Probably the token sale was meant to develop the platform the more so as to get the best experience for those who may want to be trading on the platform.

The security is necessary and we all know that security is lapsing, but I would not mind having their token anyway as that seems to give me a stake on the project which I am sure a lot of people would not mind anyway. There is already a product and it has been able to gain good ground, so I would not mind investing at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: