Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1570 times)
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

There is a news before that etherdelta has been hacked and i was very sad that it happens because most of the ico's are releasing their tokens on etheredelta if the value is on ethereum. Hopefully my tokens are safe and it was still at the same amount.
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

I doubt that which is right and wrong. after the incident here also so do not calm using the exchange. now even ICO I do not intend to follow it
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Etherdelta is now messing up things, having announced that in future new coins which want to be listed have first to buy a consistent amount of their tokens. It could mean RIP for Etherdelta IMHO.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

I am not much into ICO's, so basically - no. But otherwise, while Etherdelta token is interesting (I think it will grow), we could consider this token to be kind of like having a shares in the company and since Etherdelta could grow - it is really useful albeit unsecure, non user-friendly and very slow.....

But I don't know, they would have to show to me, the potential investor, that they are planning to make some progress on solving the problems they have, and not just by using words.

Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

I don't  understand  the concept of the ico, what is it for, No roadmap no whitepaper. I think ed is just having this ico to have money for their self and nothing more. They should focus on improving there shortly exchange,  if not that idea does not yet have volume,  I would have move to it.
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

As i see the project of etherdelta token sale is legit. Soo you might do your own risk.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
Etherdelta loads too slow for pretty much everyone that uses the website. I wouldn't want to purchase their coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

Etherdelta is now messing up things, having announced that in future new coins which want to be listed have first to buy a consistent amount of their tokens. It could mean RIP for Etherdelta IMHO.

yes, it's the worst change they could make in my opinion too. the best thing about etherdelta was listing of every useless token. it was crypto flea market with lot of issues but with own charm.

zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:01:36 AM

i would never invest in that....it was hacked and now they offer their token without features.. u won't get fees or can trade with reduced fees.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:08:54 AM

Yeah Ill buy it,  etherdelta has lots of traders so their coin might be good.  Even with their problem,  I dont think they are not working hard to solve it espcially when they are also havong their own token. 

karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:14 AM

I often trade on this exchange. I like the fact that it is decentralized. And even despite the fact that the stock exchange recently had problems, now it works. But I do not know who buys most of the garbage coins there)

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

I don't think I would invest in .... it was hacked and then there are so many good other projects to invest in.... 
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:38 AM

I was very cautious now against the ED, after the hacker incident yesterday, and my friend became a victim of hackers in the ED so that the Token in MEW became lost Sad

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

It's good for invest if they have token sale and actually even their site is not mobile friendly still most of every users here use the site because it's trusted,i think more good to do now is develop their site and answer all the question like about the token that gone and why their site is so slow when you do transaction their and it's kind of nervous.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

When did EtherDelta say they would do a token sale? Either way, I wouldn't participate in it, especially after the exchange was compromised last week. I'm sure they would sell out within hours though.

LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

When did EtherDelta say they would do a token sale? Either way, I wouldn't participate in it, especially after the exchange was compromised last week. I'm sure they would sell out within hours though.

well, the crowdsale has started on 31th of december and by now only 4% from tokens generated for public sale is raised.
you can check the details of crowdsale here: https://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

it was crypto flea market

Spot on
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

No, it's because what they are going to do is different to what binance kucoin or coss coin are doing, giving the user rewards for using the platform like discount when using their token or profit sharing from the trading fee generated from the exchange. Etherdelta token has no benefit for the platform from what I've read and they only useful for buyback program so I will pass on this one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

yes, etherdelta have a crowdsale
maybe i want buy some
i think this coin have a future because have an exchanger with big market traffic

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

yes, etherdelta have a crowdsale
maybe i want buy some
i think this coin have a future because have an exchanger with big market traffic

they are hacked repeatedly every year.
this stock market only uses useless coins. it is not a big stock market. volumes are low and constantly giving problems, no need to buy that coin Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: