Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:12:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1579 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

I always liked ED for bargain shopping. The hack of their DNS server finally triggered for me to use the nano ledger. The cap is too high after recent events and with upcoming competition. Cobinhood will start listing tokens in a couple of days and one of their declared targets is to list all ERC 20 sooner or later. Looking at exchanges I feel this is a better option. Also there is coinmetro coming up soon and their whitepaper really makes a good read. So I do not feel like investing in ED right now.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

how much are you willing to bet the token sale will be successful despite the hack? everyone saw the kucoin sale and want a part of it.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

I always liked ED for bargain shopping. The hack of their DNS server finally triggered for me to use the nano ledger. The cap is too high after recent events and with upcoming competition. Cobinhood will start listing tokens in a couple of days and one of their declared targets is to list all ERC 20 sooner or later. Looking at exchanges I feel this is a better option. Also there is coinmetro coming up soon and their whitepaper really makes a good read. So I do not feel like investing in ED right now.

I have tried to use the Nano Ledger with ED but didn't succeed. You are sure that this is a safe method also if ED gets hacked?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
daunjuan

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

There is so much FUD that the token could actually go crazy because ppl stay away from it  Roll Eyes
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

if that happens it will be very good and really surprise the market. because etherdelta as a good market will have great interest and high sales. we can expect it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
etherdelta is one of good local exchange but i think the problem before that they were hacked and now that some deposits of token are having troubles. this will give big impact to the token sale of them of how can they be assure if the token will be safe and good if the etherdelta site is having so much trouble!I just hope they fix the problem first before having the ICO!

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

I can say NO. Etherdelta is too risky. They lack of communication. although they have a good product, I will never buy it. I joined their telegram group for several days. Just want to make sure, what they offer. But unfortunately, all member of that group only complaining about their (Etherdelta) site.

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Im definitely not buying in the tokensale of Etherdelta. I dont see the point in conducting a tokensale right after their exchange got hacked. This shattered my trust in the website and I switched my trading back to centralized exchanges for the time being. I hope that they will focus on the security risks rather than attempt to raise funds in a rush because they realize that people are abandonning their exchange.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

I didn't trust the current ICO running, this is probably a scam/hacked. I don't want to lose my money from those scammer. Even etherdelta doing good in ethereum tokens exchange.

Ahhh.. ok
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

why run ICO after following such hacking Etherdelta?

LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

well i'm glad to see that cryptocommunity hasn't eaten this crap from new etherdelta's team. obviously i don't know numbers of private sell, but they've raised only 6% on public one by now. and there are only 3 days left.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

Im definitely not buying in the tokensale of Etherdelta. I dont see the point in conducting a tokensale right after their exchange got hacked. This shattered my trust in the website and I switched my trading back to centralized exchanges for the time being. I hope that they will focus on the security risks rather than attempt to raise funds in a rush because they realize that people are abandonning their exchange.

Yes, the timing for a token sale couldn't be worse. Moreover, they are also planning to change their business model. If ED has been the "flea market of tokens" until now, which has been the reason of its success, now they plan to force new coins to buy their token if they want to get listed - if I understood it well. This would be a disaster for ED.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Well, I'm not interesting to Buy EtherDelta Token on their Tokensale. I mean where is their responsibilty for Exchanger. Do not develop any security propose for their website, turn over to sell token. What happen with them??
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

why run ICO after following such hacking Etherdelta?
This is something which surprised me most. ICO immediately after hack(which happened after they've changed ceo) and it looks like not many are interested in ED ICO. Only 6% raised and 2 days until ICO ends. Not to mention that it is very difficult for me to trust etherdelta with my money after all this. I'll skip.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

If they would have announced the crowdsale before the hack, I might have taken interest in it, however announcing it within weeks of their HACK is not really a good idea. Personally, I would prefer to stay away from an exchange running a crowdsale which recently got hacked. And I believe a lot many potential investors must be having a similar kind of mindset.
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

I still think about it, and probably I won't buy it because thay had some security problems not so far ago. It will be cash grab for them because of a lot of newbies. I hope they will invest this money to the security improvment.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

It is a good buy for long term as etherdelta is number one exchange to sell Ethereum based ERC20 tokens and exchange get transaction fee from all trades so very low chances of a loss in this crowdsale.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

It is a good buy for long term as etherdelta is number one exchange to sell Ethereum based ERC20 tokens and exchange get transaction fee from all trades so very low chances of a loss in this crowdsale.

It is running project and they are generating income. Interesting that they need more for some mobile version and more.
Crypto1989

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

I'll invest, its a good platform even with its recent troubles.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 05:14:04 PM by Cryptokingind

Yes, I go for etherdelta token sale as approx all ERC20 tokens are sell at their exchange and it is a good deal as investment for long term horizon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: