Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1570 times)
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

Sure I will invest. because they will implement a better security to tackle the challenges they had before in the past. More i am investing to make money. I will invest and alot of people will surely invest too.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

If I am not going to buy because his Ministry etherdelta for now less satisfying deposit tokens there is very slow and sometimes failed, but maybe if the token already enter the market I will try to buy some
Samu10

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

After the hack and with how slow this exchange is i'm not touching it ever!
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

I think that should be more focused on yesterday's problem about the security of exchange from myself I was not interested to buy it
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

After the hack and with how slow this exchange is i'm not touching it ever!

I'm not gonna invest in their tokens. But I'm still using EtherDelta. I'm not holding any tokens on there though. Doing my thing and getting out immediately  Grin
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

I don't think that EtherDelta will have success with their tokens. Read thier new terms for listing new tokens and you'll understand that most of good projects will choose to pay another exchange. And all other small coins won't have enough money to be listed. ED team doesn't want to improve the exchange they just wan't to earn more money. So if you want to invest your money in a trading platform - BNB and KCS are the best for the moment.

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

I don't think that EtherDelta will have success with their tokens. Read thier new terms for listing new tokens and you'll understand that most of good projects will choose to pay another exchange. And all other small coins won't have enough money to be listed. ED team doesn't want to improve the exchange they just wan't to earn more money. So if you want to invest your money in a trading platform - BNB and KCS are the best for the moment.

"ED team doesn't want to improve the exchange they just wan't to earn more money."
I share the similar opinions with you.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
Even today,its said that etherdata is going to run a token sale of a coin named trade coin Tio.Its ICO is said to have successfully received huge amount.Its a much eagerly awaited token and it seems that it has  now been postponed until next week.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
lanax

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

No i will not buy ED tokens. The developer of the project sell it, and now some unknown team wish to get money.
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

Such a shit exchange it is , donnot have a wish to buy it tokens , but  they can pump it very good on their exchange after ICO , there is no doubt in it.

SpyX

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

lanax, do you have some proofs for the sell? I didn't know about this...

Etherdelta is always a risky use for me, but this site give me a lot of money thx to ERC20 tokens. I think I'll buy ED Token, sounds like a good way to make some profits.
biruhdeun

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

I agree with your opinion. etherdelta should focus on improving its system as an exchanger. because of the many coins that are generated from social bounty often in etherdelta. even if it costs more than nothing-as long as the transaction is smooth.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:17:40 AM

If Etherdelta wasn't such a monumental pile of crap, I might invest in the crowdsale, but having tried to withdraw funds, just to have the ETH in my wallet deposit to the Delta instead of the other way round (sucking up all the spare in gas), they can shove their offering where the sun doesn't shine.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

I won't buy it because I think the team may not do it well and if I buy in them I may loss my money.The thing that has happened has show that team member are not reliable.

znake

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

Yes I would definitely buy some, their service was working fine for month ! they have done a huge job there
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

No, I don't really trust EtherDelta any more, and I use it as little as possible and never keep anything on there long-term. I think the reputation damage they have suffered is very difficult to recover from. I wouldn't buy their token.

uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Yes I would definitely buy some, their service was working fine for month ! they have done a huge job there

I believe their service wasn't working fine for me this past few months because I still can't withdraw my remaining funds. But still, I think we should buy some, who knows, maybe that token sale will fix the current issues they got there. Let's all don't loose hope that Etherdelta will soon be fix, because I really want my money back!
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

No, I don't really trust EtherDelta any more, and I use it as little as possible and never keep anything on there long-term. I think the reputation damage they have suffered is very difficult to recover from. I wouldn't buy their token.
I am Agree. I really dont understand what the reason to use EtherDelta with its smartcontracts when you will pay minimum 1.5-2$ per each transaction (transfer,buy,sell,withdraw)

Royhan25

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

Should the hacker problem now facing Etherdelta should be a homework to be accomplished by the team from the Etherdelta site, because I think it is very harmful to the users of the Etherdelta site because of course they will lose the tokens they have. So for the moment I think I'm not too interested in what Etherdelta is doing selling tokens because for now I do not want to be too brave to take the risk I would face if after I bought the token but in the end it would be hacked. Etherdelta should be before doing a token sale done at this point I think they should do is first fix the security system on the Etherdelta site.
MouseCodak

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

i buy it, hope that is moon.. etherdelta is good exchange with decentralized and i will support them coin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: