Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1579 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

My opinion is not to buy them or not to invest here a lot money because it is riskier. If you have a money and you wanna to spend it you can buy another type of altcoins to get a more profit from your investment.
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

I do not follow the ongoing ico because I am still in another ico process.

Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

As etherdelta is the main exchange to sell and buy ERC20 based tokens/Coins, it is very good to buy if they rectify the problem of security as their DNS compromising recently two times. This is the big problem.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

As etherdelta is the main exchange to sell and buy ERC20 based tokens/Coins, it is very good to buy if they rectify the problem of security as their DNS compromising recently two times. This is the big problem.

Exactly,
I am really amazed how much balls they've got continuing their awaited ICO after what happened.
EtherDelta need to fix those problems first.
Have some trusted third party check and verify the sites integrity, not just some random tweet saying "We're Back! It's Safe to Trade Now!"
Add to the fact that they have the worst User-interface for traders.
I used to love ED, but after what happened, I lost my faith on them.
So to answer your question OP, NO.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

I won't invest in ED , because I don't like a service they offer . In addition , their security was compromised several times , so I cant bring myself to invest in company with such a bad reputation . They'd better upgrade exchange - make it less laggy ,  lower fees and improve security and only then start ICO .

maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

people afraid to invest after their money lost and also their community management is so week on telegram no ones there to reply but after the ico etherdelta site will be good and easy to use than now
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

I don't think I will, because the Etherdelta trading platform has lost my trust, and the theft of the previous period has caused me to lose 30ETH. I don't think I want to see this platform in the future!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

From what I understand regarding Etherdelta token, I think they're going to invest in security like Electroneum did last time. Electroneum hired Hackerone to maximize security at all costs. I just don't know if Etherdelta is going to hire Hackerone too?

Since Etherdelta was hacked last time, there is no guarantee that it'll be safe for us to trade there. I'm even scared to put my details there because I'm concerned regarding their security and vulnerability.

I just hope that Etherdelta could turn things around and regain our trust in trading with them, especially when launching their own token sale.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
You are right that you need to pay more attention to security, but it may also be that these funds collected will be directed towards the modification of security systems
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

Of course, no, who would buy the tokens of an insecure platform, so the security of our tokens is almost zero, so why trust the Etherdelta?

tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

I don't understand the concept of the ico, what is it for, No roadmap no whitepaper. I think ed is just having this ico to have money for their self and nothing more. They should focus on improving there shortly exchange.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

they probabliy invest in security. heard about the token sale too but main thing seems they want raise money. not whats bnb for binance.

I think you are very correct about EtherDelta because security is their major concern now. They will need money to carry out these changes on their trading platform. I would wish to buy their tokens because it might have the potential for growth.

Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Have you seen the amount of typos on their Token sale website? Don't have too much confidence because of this

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Yeah I think I will put some of my money in etherdelta ICO because they are great project and already have the product ready. But investing in etherdelta is very risky but I think it's worth a try who knows.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

Why not? they have a purpose why they are doing this after the issue of hacking maybe they will preparing to get more security using this tokens to be able to achieved more security in their trading flat form.  
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

No, I don't really trust EtherDelta any more, and I use it as little as possible and never keep anything on there long-term. I think the reputation damage they have suffered is very difficult to recover from. I wouldn't buy their token.
I am Agree. I really dont understand what the reason to use EtherDelta with its smartcontracts when you will pay minimum 1.5-2$ per each transaction (transfer,buy,sell,withdraw)

Etherdelta is a famous platform but at last period of time there were some incidents with the access on the site and hack attacks on this service. I am not sure that the lacks in security were fully improved.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

EtherDelta was a good place to exchange coins. I don't use it anymore because they recently took too long to send money out their website.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bogacola

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

what is the best trading site
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

No i wouldn't. I already left Etherdelta and i don't think it'll be profitable to invest in their crowdsale. They still have many unsolved problems and i'm not interested in going back to ED unless they improve their security and add some new feature in their platform.

Hammerman

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

Everything new is good to observe from the side. After the change of owners, it is not clear, what will be with the exchange. There is a lot of work and not a fact, it will be fulfilled. There is a high probability that this is just a collection of money. We do not know the amount of the deal. And I'm not sure that this is a good option for investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: