Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1579 times)
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

what is the best trading site
There are many good commercial sites you can join such as Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Hitbtc. But the trading page that accepts the most tokens on the floor is Etherdelta, which is a trading site being used by many investors to trade coin when it completes the ICO and is officially traded.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

We have to use etherdelta because It has a lot of coins that are absent in coin market. I hope It will be interested in security than is interested in coin.

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

I would love to buy EtherDelta Token because the project is going to be completely successful. This is because EtherDelta has a lot of traffic on their trading exchange platform. The EtherDelta token has the potential to do very well.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

Yes I would definitely buy some, their service was working fine for month ! they have done a huge job there

I believe their service wasn't working fine for me this past few months because I still can't withdraw my remaining funds. But still, I think we should buy some, who knows, maybe that token sale will fix the current issues they got there. Let's all don't loose hope that Etherdelta will soon be fix, because I really want my money back!

I hope you're able to get your funds back. Took me a couple of hours yesterday, with lots of weird routing via the smart contract, but I was eventually able to get my ETH back into MEW. When you try to move funds from wallet to delta, or export, look at the account# or tx# on Etherscan. Their interface is seriously broken/slow, and often looks like nothings happening. Give it ten mins and check ES, you will probably find that it is actually doing something, even if their interface says otherwise.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

Of course i will buy Etherdelta Token i am truly sure that this project is a real legitimate and it will come to success after there crowdsale,this is the kind of project i was been waiting for.
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

it is possible that etherdelta does a token sale as well to fund their security fixes, and I think etherdelta is a great exchange, and also, almost all exchangers have their own coins, such as binance and coss, their coin rises high enough from the initial ico price, so I think etherdelta has good potential

uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

For me yes I will buy if I have the money to buy it it is good to buy tokens on sale and hold it for a month so the value will get high and you'll gain profit on the money you used to invest in the token. i also think that the token that was lost in ETHERDELTA will be replace in due time or if they have the tokens that they can replace. So don't worry on buying tokens just think positive and it will happen.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 05:47:27 PM by sanbashiyi

I will not. I have my own concerns in regards to their exchange. I cannot just blindly keep putting my money in every exchange that keeps showing up. First there was IDEX, then Eidoo, and now this. I will not and I wouldn't even suggest anyone to put their hard earned money into this.
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

No i wouldn't. I already left Etherdelta and i don't think it'll be profitable to invest in their crowdsale. They still have many unsolved problems and i'm not interested in going back to ED unless they improve their security and add some new feature in their platform.
Yes, the user experience of this platform is very poor, and even security can be a problem now, so I won't invest in this ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

for me, a fairly convenient site for trading, an interesting idea with accounts, a quick replenishment of the medium and vvyvod, everything is convenient and fast. Yes, security is lame, but I think in the future they will improve the security of the site .. Cool Cool Cool

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

ED already have many user and compare to others dap exchange their transaction volume is better so why will not buy it? Beside that I think they are still in beta mode, there are many aspect that they can improve.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:29:55 AM

ED already have many user and compare to others dap exchange their transaction volume is better so why will not buy it? Beside that I think they are still in beta mode, there are many aspect that they can improve.

Other exchange tokens like KuCoinShares and COSS offer profit sharing to holders, that aside the buybacks. It's a more attractive feature vs ED's token. Besides, personally, I dislike ED's interface.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

I will buy it. No matter what has happened to it, I still think it can bring me some money so I will buy it. It may not do such good begore but it may do somethingdifferent in the future.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Etherdelta tokensale is like a joke to me because I don't see any reason for such exchange to do an ICO.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

I like to buy exchange coins but I would thoroughly need to do my due diligence on it first before I make any informed decision on whether to go and buy up some ED tokens. I do like exchange coins and only use ED when I need to use it but otherwise I am not so sure right now. I am more invested in COSS and COB exchanges right now as I missed out on Binance and Kucoin which are way too expensive now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

Uptil now they are not able to attract good gunds in their crowdsale, i think the timing of their crowdsale was really bad, right after the hack and a negative sentiment, they should have delayed it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

I won't support them ,I am now leaving away from ED, I lost some tokens here , also ED has lost my truth.

cosmicintegral7

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

I would have invested in them, but after the recent hack issues I decided not to.
Rajip

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

Buy it. Its always a good idea to buy a token from a well known exchange. It just can get more famous. So if you invest you will make money with it, because so many people are using etherdelta.

Not sure it's a very good idea. They are having many security issues lately and that reduced their not so high trading volume to even lower. I don't know can't see this token skyrocketing.
cosmicintegral7

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

I might have invested if they keep the price mapped to USD and not to Ether. Ether has done well in the recent times and it doesnt look good to buy 850 ED coins at 0.1 Ether (145 USD) which comes around 17 Cents. I might have invested if they kept it below 10 cents as the news of security issues really made me feel uninterested in them. I was never a fan of this website but felt nice about them as they allowed any one to sell their ETH based tokens here and there was no need of paying them ETH to list the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: