Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The current market situation !!  (Read 446 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

I have won a lot in the past months BTC
But in the last month I suffered heavy losses   Undecided
What do my trading friends tell me to go beyond this difficult period?

I think long term trading is much better than short term. In short term, you need to monitor the market every now and then unlike in long term trading, you don't care if the current market is high or low because you have a specific period and amount to sell your coins. I suggest that you switch from short term to long term trading.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

That is the situation of the market, there are where when we get a profit and there we also got a loss, of course you have to have a special strategy to run the market situation, which in seconds, the market situation will change by itself, either up or down. it is important you have to have a strong mentality so that in the situation you are experiencing losses, then you are not too pessimistic.

Billykissfromrose

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

My advice is you should hold more coins in this time , because the difficult period is good chance to invest
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Brother, you're not the only one here that suffer losses so cheer up. We always tend to lose because this is how the market dictates and we can't do anything about it rather than just to embrace it and charge it to your experience. And what others says, just do long term holding, it's the safest move for now.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

I don't think that we are in a difficult period what we are seeing is a bearish trend. The best strategy is to buy at this rate because the coins are very cheap and then try to hold on it because we can't go that long without having a good bull run. It's 2018 and people may have a renewed interest on the market once more. So that advantage of the current situation, buy in dips and when the market started to peak up again, then I'm sure that you are going to earn a good amount. Be patience and just continue to hold.

And as suffered have mentioned, everyone has suffered a lost on the last 2 weeks because of the sudden drop of the price. But we are not going to be frustrated because we all know that the market will rebound in the next coming months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

I think long term trading is much better than short term. In short term, you need to monitor the market every now and then unlike in long term trading, you don't care if the current market is high or low because you have a specific period and amount to sell your coins. I suggest that you switch from short term to long term trading.
Yes, now bitcoin already corrected a lot and if Bitcoin start moving up then we can see corrections in all altcoins so it is better to hold only those strong and good altcoins instead of investing in all junk altcoins. I'm expecting soon bitcoin prices to go up so invest carefully in altcoin for now and book some profits if you already from your earlier investments.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

Ups and downs! The same we have it in real life, it is also there in the crypto market. This is the down period and a lot of coins are taking a huge dip, so you have to be careful in the market, better to either relax and see how things turn out in coming days or you are really sure of the trend of the market you are getting into. However, it is just a matter of time before things changed back to normal.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

The last week of 2017 brings so much hope to crypto investments because of so much pumps that take place people set a standard on the value of cryptos especially bitcoin this is one reason why many got disappointed that from $20000 bitcoin value falls $12000 but actually if they could only realize this value is really not a loss to be consider nor a dump in bitcoin because in the beginning of 2017 bitcoin is only around $3000 which is almost 300% increase of we analyze so the current market is really not that dramatic and still good to see
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

Ups and downs! The same we have it in real life, it is also there in the crypto market. This is the down period and a lot of coins are taking a huge dip, so you have to be careful in the market, better to either relax and see how things turn out in coming days or you are really sure of the trend of the market you are getting into. However, it is just a matter of time before things changed back to normal.
Everyone will experience that because we know that the price of cryptocurrency is very easy to change very quickly. What we need to consider is to analyze the market condition, if market conditions are not good then I think it is better to be patient. Because by maintaining patience and also mentally we can generate decisions with the proper conduct of selling, buy and hold. Such actions will affect the results we will get because any movement will largely determine what will happen next.
Annapelova

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

You can lose a lot of money but you can also gain a lot in a bear market. Perhaps being good at capital management helps so that you have some loose cash to buy the buy, when it dips.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

Be careful on daily trading and don't invest too much % of your capital in one project. But as a strategy I would stick to the strong altcoins right now.
yes that's right much better to dont invest all of your capital cause day trading now adays is so difficult because the price always volatile and perhaps this time altcoins is good in long term investment.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

Be careful on daily trading and don't invest too much % of your capital in one project. But as a strategy I would stick to the strong altcoins right now.
This would the best way to do when you are trading daily by switching to the strongest altcoins because if you keep going through to this painful process when Bitcoin is down you will loss a lot of percentage of your investments. In times like this we should jump to the strongest altcoins right now in order to maintain our gains even in a small percentage at least.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

It's not really that bad because cryptos are all still in the market meaning you can still have chance to earn just by holding your coins unless you got panic and sell them during the market crisis. This is what people or investors need to know a pump and dump is normal in cryptos we just have to take the proper timing where we can trade whatever we hold with reasonable price so that we won't regret the day cryptos suddenly recovered and pump again

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

In trading you really should be able to pay attention to the dumper, do not let when you make a coin purchase suddenly the coin didumper?
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Just hold your balls and try to do not sell anything, you wrote this thread more than ten days ago and the market could not be compared to the actual one, it is super bearish right now. Let's see how it goes, maybe everything will recover soon.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

In trading you really should be able to pay attention to the dumper, do not let when you make a coin purchase suddenly the coin didumper?
The current market situation is very unstable so in order for us to jive in we have to be observant in the market. Before investing make sure of it that the price is increasing atleast to have profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Just hold your balls and try to do not sell anything, you wrote this thread more than ten days ago and the market could not be compared to the actual one, it is super bearish right now. Let's see how it goes, maybe everything will recover soon.
If you saw that the profit was not their in trading then why you sell all your coins and turn you to lose, day trading is very risky why you should not try to invest in long term not even a week or a months or just it takes a year to have a huge profit. Here's some tip if you want then if not don't mine, divided by you capital fund into two let say 50% of investing solid coin in a long run and the rest 50% for day trading. In this case you can avoid from loosing all of your money. So, if you lose just move on there's nothing you can do and make a new day start of trading.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

The current market situation is very unstable so in order for us to jive in we have to be observant in the market. Before investing make sure of it that the price is increasing atleast to have profit.

This is not unstable for present time, even you look in the long term view also you can see unstable movement in the price chart of every crypto currency. However, bitcoin alone shows bigger change in the past one or two years dude.
Now if you wish to invest on cryptos you can invest on the bitcoin also, you may find the value to touch maximum upto 20k USD before end of this year. value of btc is just 11k only right so utilize it perfectly.
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

In these difficult moments the best is to hold and not look at the variations.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Well from your comment it looks that you have not been trading but just holding right? Because we were on a heavy bull trend until now, so you would have profit by just holding the coin, and there was no need to sell crypto to protect your portfolio from losses. Now the market is dipping, so you are experiencing some losses.

My advise to you is, that if you are a holder, then don't do anything, and just keep strong hands. The market should recover, and you will be winning again soon. No point in selling at the bottom, or close to it. If you are trying to trade, then I would suggest that you should review your market analysis capabilities, because you clearly were missing some stop losses there. I don't trade, but I'm curious about it, and there were a lot of warning in the charts, that would help you prevent those heavy losses. Just having a stop loss at $12k for example, you have made you some profit, because you would have been stopped there, and then you could just have bought again on the bottom, like many traders did.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████