Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:00:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BCPX For Better Future  (Read 19084 times)
ximing283

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

any new news?
the developer gave you your coins?
No, developers will not give it to me because they are not honest. Let me mine again. No reply to email. If I receive a coin, I will send some coins to the forum to help my people.

Please return my coin. Everyone should be aware that if you don't return it, I'm sure it's a fraud. Because I bought some coins when I was in IC0, and the coins didn't come out.

well, what is the assurance that the developer will not delete the block chain again to zero?
and out of curiosity, how much did you pay for these coins?

I am not sure that I will clear it again, because developers have already done so. My cost is about 70 LTC (price at that time). I've been mining for months.

I am not sure that I will clear it again, because developers have already done so. My cost is about 70 LTC (price at that time). I've been mining for months.

70 LTC WOW
I'm not surprised you are upset
I hope that the matter will be cleared up and give back your coins Sad

Developers have never responded. It's gone. So we should keep away from this coin.
ximing283

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

any new news?
the developer gave you your coins?
No, developers will not give it to me because they are not honest. Let me mine again. No reply to email. If I receive a coin, I will send some coins to the forum to help my people.

Please return my coin. Everyone should be aware that if you don't return it, I'm sure it's a fraud. Because I bought some coins when I was in IC0, and the coins didn't come out.

well, what is the assurance that the developer will not delete the block chain again to zero?
and out of curiosity, how much did you pay for these coins?

70 LTC WOW
I'm not surprised you are upset
I hope that the matter will be cleared up and give back your coins Sad

Developers have never responded. It's gone. So we should keep away from this coin.

The developers who have no money exist only cheat. Officials reset the block chain, and nobody got coins. Only developers sell them. If you buy this coin, you will eventually follow me. Developers will only continue to reset blocks. No one will reply to you.

ximing283

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

It has been sent back to CREX24, and CREX24 has replied that it will review BCPX. Bad developers like BCPX. BCPX has been offloaded more than once by the exchange. The previous one was Octaex. So this coin should be very careful not to buy and mined.

Bad developers

And there was also a downlink after being reported. This is a previous post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2935688.msg31059818#msg31059818

bitcoinpositive (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Bitcoin Positive (BCPX) Is Now Live On www.worldcoinindex.com
bitcoinpositive (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Dear Clients,
Don't listen to "ximing283". He/She Is fraud. Trying to get more coin by blackmailing and cheating. He is many more time refused for fake withdrawal. He purchased 15 Coin Only, But trying to get more as like 3k / 30k / 7M like this. Here This: http://prntscr.com/lebmfw

So, Don't pay any attention to him. be continue with BCPX.

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.
ximing283

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:26:40 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 07:39:34 PM by ximing283

Dear Clients,
Don't listen to "ximing283". He/She Is fraud. Trying to get more coin by blackmailing and cheating. He is many more time refused for fake withdrawal. He purchased 15 Coin Only, But trying to get more as like 3k / 30k / 7M like this. Here This: http://prntscr.com/lebmfw

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.
Reset the blockchain and deliberately recycle other people's coins. This can be seen on the block. As a developer, I don't trust my coin. I also like to say that development, you deliberately recycle everyone's coins, just to Money, isn't it? Then why did the resetting block explain the coins that had been used to swindle everyone before mining? If you dig up the mine and reset the blockchain, even if you buy your coin, it will be reset, isn't it? Do you dare say that there is no reset blockchain? Who are you telling so many stories? Let's see the old blockchain open to everyone! See if I have so many coins!
ximing283

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:47:08 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 08:03:46 PM by ximing283

Dear Clients,

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

To show you the data of my mining, the developer should see that I have too many coins, so it is very immoral to reset the block chain intentionally. If you develop it for others to dig, who digs it is who, other people's developers are upgraded, the block chain remains unchanged, and you do reset the block chain, right? Afraid of digging too much, isn't it?

https://i.imgur.com/hE3gZlD.png

https://i.imgur.com/a8UgxiS.png

There are still many pages.  Developers do not tell stories. They should return coins. I believe I am not the only one who is mining BCP.

ximing283

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Dear Clients,

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

Please face the problem, do not evade the block chain reset. I was originally a supporter of BCP, from the earliest download of your wallet, to your promise that you can trade in May, disappear for several months, now you can trade, you do treat supporters like this. All my coins are mined by myself, aren't they? Have you ever sent me a coin?
ximing283

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

You can start mining again.

We can open the thirty-ninth page of this post. After developers reset, they have to be remined. Instead of returning coins, please return my coins, give supporters a little confidence, give the market a little confidence! I believe BCPX will develop in this way.

The price of BCPX is very low now. Although I have a lot of coins, they are not worth much. Developers can't return them. How can the market be confident? Isn't it?
https://i.imgur.com/lC64GjH.png
ximing283

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

You have to return my coins. I can prove that I have so many coins. Don't you admit that you reset the block chain? I have these coins in my BCP wallet. Everyone can see clearly that you have taken our coins, you return the coins, I delete the post. I think this is the most pleasant result. It's not worth much, is it?

Screenshots of my wallet
https://i.imgur.com/ZPE06Ml.png

MY BCP address :1P9jnH7timSZyiqjvaq51ziGRLM6Fudd5Y

These are your block chain data. The first time is 10th Oct 2018 07:49:00.

View block chain images
https://i.imgur.com/9fR6jqu.png

There is no doubt that you have reset the block chain before the old wallet money was not returned to me. I believe you will see clearly and you will see clearly. I want to return my coins, delete my posts, and then give some BCPs to my friends on the forum. So there are more fans, believe me! Return my coins, I will not rush to sell BCPX, I am a loyal fan, the earliest user of BCP mining.

dafuqss

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

Howdy, assholes! I'm back and about to ruin your scam show (again) ! So, hold on tight .. it's going to be a fun ride!
dafuqss

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:50:50 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 09:26:28 AM by dafuqss

And yes, confirming that what ximing283 is saying here! These devs are scaly assholes! Go back and cycle through previous pages in this thread, to get a clear idea of what's really going on! There's 100% guarantee, that mining this shit, you'll be screwed over .. !
ximing283

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 04:59:01 PM by ximing283

And yes, confirming that what ximing283 is saying here! These devs are scaly assholes! Go back and cycle through previous pages in this thread, to get a clear idea of what's really going on! There's 100% guarantee, that mining this shit, you'll be screwed over .. !

dafuqss

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Ps. Did my bit and reached out to Crex .. you muppets will be removed soon! You're welcome Tongue
spixxen

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

Dear Clients,

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

I think I will listen to the guy who writes in English. But, please, be continue with your scam.
ximing283

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

Dear Clients,

Happy Trading.
Thankyou.

I think I will listen to the guy who writes in English. But, please, be continue with your scam.

The developer promised to return my coin, but when I asked him when he would give it back, he deleted the post. I'm sure the developer was a liar.

I was lucky to have a screenshot:
https://prntscr.com/lgiwgj
dafuqss

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

Whoever "falls" for this shit deserves to be scammed! If y'all can't see the red flags (page through previous pages), then there's no help! These guys will scam you, there's no two ways about that — trust me! I've reached out to Crex and it looks like I've pushed them far enough to remove bcpx Smiley I'll follow up later.

Ps. doesn't anyone notice the site, bitcoinpositive is literally a copy (word for word) from bitcoincash .. these muppets are scamming y'all hard!
ximing283

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Whoever "falls" for this shit deserves to be scammed! If y'all can't see the red flags (page through previous pages), then there's no help! These guys will scam you, there's no two ways about that — trust me! I've reached out to Crex and it looks like I've pushed them far enough to remove bcpx Smiley I'll follow up later.

Ps. doesn't anyone notice the site, bitcoinpositive is literally a copy (word for word) from bitcoincash .. these muppets are scamming y'all hard!

I have responded to crex24, hoping that they will stop the BCPX transaction.
dafuqss

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

Bitcoin Positive is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add BCPX tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

You sir, are making a big mistake! Go back and read a few of the previous pages .. this is a scam coin with scammer devs! Good luck, though! Some portion of your platform will be dragged down listing them
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

Just wondering why they mentioned very high value of this coin even still no sign of live exist there. I don't see any support from big exchanges and nobody looking interested to buy this coin on 4 satoshi too. This looking totally crap who used the name of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: