Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want to trade  (Read 431 times)
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

I have got 100 verge at binance. What should I trade with. I want to learn how to make atleast $20 a day just by trading from home. Just a newbie trying to learn trading. Any expert opinions or guidance or suggestions please?
If you wanna be day trading you've to be Online 24/7 to be able to Know when to lay trades. You have to take a close look at the 24hr chart and probably join telegram channels that do give signals.

Yes day trading is very tough to keep up with and not the thing for people who are crypto enthusiasts. I prefer to trade at times when prices seem good to buy or sell. Otherwise I check coinmarketcap once or twice per day and keep coins on hodl. I dont understand how some people manage to day trade and be good at it - maybe they do it full time which is not possible for everyone.

You want to trade? Goto trading site and create a account and sell your verge in high price. Sell verge to bitcoin .

Verge is shitcoin according to me. Bitcoin is better than XVG so yeah its a good idea.
Actually day trading is not that much difficult. You need to have some better analyzing skills so that you can better interpret the market trends and accordingly make your selling or buying. Like you said, yes there are some people who are successful in day trading. I find it must doddering too as you have to live the whole day in analyzing and seeing the market prices for certain coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

I have got 100 verge at binance. What should I trade with. I want to learn how to make atleast $20 a day just by trading from home. Just a newbie trying to learn trading. Any expert opinions or guidance or suggestions please?
If you wanna be day trading you've to be Online 24/7 to be able to Know when to lay trades. You have to take a close look at the 24hr chart and probably join telegram channels that do give signals.

Yes day trading is very tough to keep up with and not the thing for people who are crypto enthusiasts. I prefer to trade at times when prices seem good to buy or sell. Otherwise I check coinmarketcap once or twice per day and keep coins on hodl. I dont understand how some people manage to day trade and be good at it - maybe they do it full time which is not possible for everyone.

You want to trade? Goto trading site and create a account and sell your verge in high price. Sell verge to bitcoin .

Verge is shitcoin according to me. Bitcoin is better than XVG so yeah its a good idea.
Actually day trading is not that much difficult. You need to have some better analyzing skills so that you can better interpret the market trends and accordingly make your selling or buying. Like you said, yes there are some people who are successful in day trading. I find it must doddering too as you have to live the whole day in analyzing and seeing the market prices for certain coins.
Day trading is not much profitable because no all coins in the market increase within a day that is why its hard to predict which coin will fluctuates its value. I will recommend to have good amount of capital and do short and long term trading. Must separate the fund to lessen the risk of your investment.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

$20 a day with a $22 investment is like saying that you own a million dollars and you want to make a million dollars a day.

Can you understand how crazy it sounds? if you try to be in the shoes of a person who says that, you will understand that $20 a day with an investment of $20 is impossible.

If you want to earn that amount, at least, try to invest $1000 or $3000, without that amount of money you are nothing on the market.

Thank you for your advice. Nothing is impossible afaik. Within 3 months with these 20$ investment I will achieve $200 and I wont invest a single penny at all. With this much investment, research and hardwork I will achieve my goals
Research and hard work can really do all that is needed for sure, but nothing is still guaranteed. I have seen a lot of coins do greatly just in few days and with those coins, you can make a lot and you can take some few profits off this coin and look for other possible ones and if you are able to make a good prediction from some of these coins and get good profit, within few months, that $20 can hugely turn into a lot.

But it is really not that easy as it sounds, looking at some of the opportunity you could have missed while waiting for a particular coin to increase in value before you take profit, except you have all the patience in the world. However, $22 a day out rightly is not something that the OP should expect to achieve with that amount.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

In short , if you want to earn at least 20 USd a day you have to invest big amount 1000 USd or 2000 USd then you can convert this amount Earn upto 20$ usd a day , Note its not guaranteed income , Buy low and sell high is the main formula. Before investing in any coin or bitcoin you have to do full research about you are investing or holding for long timer, some time daily trading is not better than long term Investment.

Such as 2 month back i person holds 4 Ether @ 250$ each and Sold at Rate of 1150$ Each How much he got profit in a 2 month time period.
Hope you understand my point , Feel free to contact me for more info in message.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Before, i did day trading and if I profit 10% in a day I'm overwhelmed and feel fortunate with that because having that profit isn't easy in day trading so what you're trying to achieve here is quite impossible. However, we're not in the same shoes so I hope you can achieve that like what you've said that hard work and research are also a key. So good luck buddy.

Impossible is the answer you will get because you have small capital.
I think better you increase your capital if you want to get at least $20 in a day.

However, like above said we are not at the same shoes so maybe you can get better than me.
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

I think just try to make a profit everyday, once you get profit learn it, how you can get it. next day repeat what you learned yesterday, do it again and again. Just a month i believe you can make profit 100% from

your capital. There is nothing impossible in trading, rich man can be a poor man and the otherwise.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Day trading is not much profitable because no all coins in the market increase within a day that is why its hard to predict which coin will fluctuates its value. I will recommend to have good amount of capital and do short and long term trading. Must separate the fund to lessen the risk of your investment.
exactly so i think also that day trading are not so profitable as we all know of day trading are need to be more alert on it and be so updated so that is why you have to watch what may happen on coin that you are have to choose for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
beerlover
Legendary

Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

They will really do well and there is no doubt about that. $50,000 to reach $1 M is very possible. It is not a small amount of money but in few years, I have seen a lot of coins x20 and even more, so why is it not going to be possible ?

Yes, he is going to end up buying several coins and all of them cannot do well at the same time, but there is at least a guarantee that one way or the other, most of them will and we can never be so sure how well they will end up getting.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Verge coin is nothing i don't know if that coin going to high price, you say 20$ earning a day that impossible happen besides you need to focus on exchange site with 24/7 to give signal of what the status of coin price. Consuming time and electricity bill in day trading, i strongly recommend at you just hold a coin what you want for a long run there's a possibility that have you're profit in trading. I think if you don't have a capital start of $1000 in market exchange you were nothing better to quit.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

exactly so i think also that day trading are not so profitable as we all know of day trading are need to be more alert on it and be so updated so that is why you have to watch what may happen on coin that you are have to choose for.

Nobody said that day-trading is not profitable dude, get your facts straight first before commenting. Some people prefer to hodl for long periods and then sell at times to cut losses and buy new coins. Then there are traders who pump the shitcoins and dump then during pumps. And then we have the day-traders which is done mainly by people who are doing trading full time and not simply as a hobby but to make money.

Not everyone is able to day trade. But that does not mean that day trading is not profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Nobody said that day-trading is not profitable dude, get your facts straight first before commenting. Some people prefer to hodl for long periods and then sell at times to cut losses and buy new coins. Then there are traders who pump the shitcoins and dump then during pumps. And then we have the day-traders which is done mainly by people who are doing trading full time and not simply as a hobby but to make money.

Not everyone is able to day trade. But that does not mean that day trading is not profitable.

Lol people have gotten rich through day trades so yeah, its not accurate to say day trading is less profitable. With the proper knowledge and experience, you can actually makenit.your primary source of income and even earn a lot more than people working regular jobs

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

Trading is good ideas for the future business growth. Trading is use to for the future transaction process. So it will connect the all country people and you will share more information for the future trading process. Time is important for the trading. If finish the trading you will get on time process. People will be connect you for more transaction process.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

for beginners it is a good result, at least you do not lose the funds you have but my advice you should do a hold because day trading has enough risk.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

I always follow these two rules so as not to lose a lot of money:

1- The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic

2-Determine your maximum losses per day. For example, 15% of your capital. Once you reach the limit, stop trading no matter how "tasty" the situation on the market seems. Even if you think you see the trade of the century! Such premonitions are really mirages.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

I’m always telling to everyone before going to join bitcoin you have to learn first about bitcoin that how it work and how to earn from bitcoin because I know some people who quit trade and they said we lose in trade so it’s not a mistake of bitcoin its totally user mistake because he did not understand bitcoin carefully so when you will learn about trade in detail then you can join bitcoin and also you can earn easily.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2492
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Trading is quite risky no matter what type of it is but if you are doing day trading, it is the most difficult method of making profit in the crypto world. Well, it depends on coins you are using for trading to select the perfect type of trading.

If it is bitcoin, then long term trading remains good but for altcoins, short term and day trading seems better strategy. I personally am not in favor of trading because it is very hectic job.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

Verge coin is nothing i don't know if that coin going to high price, you say 20$ earning a day that impossible happen besides you need to focus on exchange site with 24/7 to give signal of what the status of coin price. Consuming time and electricity bill in day trading, i strongly recommend at you just hold a coin what you want for a long run there's a possibility that have you're profit in trading. I think if you don't have a capital start of $1000 in market exchange you were nothing better to quit.
Yeah,if someone want to make more money in the day trading then he need dencent amount of capital and need to pick the coin which have high price volatility.And it also can not be achieved through trading a single coins.So people who wants to start trading need a good capital and good analytical skills of analysing the trending coins.But we can't say $1000 is needed to start trading maybe $100 is enough but the earnigs will be less.
So it is better to invest on some coins then start trading with the profits from your invested coins.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Let me tell you, even experience bitcoin trader still able experience loss on cryptocurrency world.
That's why cryptocurrency is risky activity so if you're not ready for experience major loss , better stop trading at all although cryptocurrency able make a quick profit rather than usual wall street trading.

~Be An Investor rather than A Trader

Smiley
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

for beginners it is a good result, at least you do not lose the funds you have but my advice you should do a hold because day trading has enough risk.

As a beginner I remember I used to do simulated trading and investing for a few days before I actually started trading in real time. It is very simple to do - Consider some "x" amount of capital and calculate that amount invested in many altcoins which you are thinking of investing in. Watch how it unfolds and keep track. This is a good method to learn trading along with studying how the market works and how FUD affects the market.

Also holding is more safer if you buy coins at low price and watch it as it grows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Trading isn't a skill that can be learned within a few days or weeks. It requires patience, extensive reading and a lot of failures before you start making serious money off of it. Personally I'd stick to demo accounts first before I hop on to the real thing and start depositing money. After grasping the what to do and what not to do, I'd deposit a small amount, say $50 and try to not lose it rather than try to make money off of it because it often leads to frustration and impatience. Reading is very vital when it comes to starting off your first trade. You need to be armed not only with patience but also a thorough knowledge on how the market moves and what to do during certain scenarios.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: